Senior Leader, Cheepurupalli, Vizianagaram, Andhra Pradesh, TDP
Sabi Sonia is an Indian Politician of TDP and Senior Leader of Cheepurupalli at Vizianagaram District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
Early Life and Education:
On the 13th of June 1993, Sabi Sonia was born to a couple Mr. Sabi Eswarao and Mrs. Sabi Anuradha resided in the village of Cheepurupalli in Vizianagaram District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In the year 2008, Sabi Sonia acquired her Secondary Board of Education from Gowtham High School located at Cheepurupalli in Vizianagaram District in the year 2008.
A career in Politics:
In the year 2016, Sonia began her political career by joining the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) and continued rendering services to the people as an Active Member of TDP.
Sonia was a sincere TDP Party Activist right from her joining and propagating its principles from the beginning. she has been deeply attracted by the policies and ideals of the party and the vision of our great leader former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh and was immensely inspired by the unique schemes introduced by the Nara Chandra Babu Naidu.
Sonia contested for the honorable position of MPTC for Cheepurupalli Mandal at Vizianagaram in the year 2017, but the position has been Vacated due to a minor difference in the voting percentage.
Sonia was also contested Ward Member for Cheepurupalli Mandal at Vizianagaram in the year 2021, but the position has been Vacated due to a minor difference in the voting percentage.
Later, she was designated as the Village Senior Leader of Cheepurupalli, to serve the people and tackle the issues raised by executing the district Executive Member of Kadapat her tasks effectively and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
Ever since she started rendering services to the people with the assigned authority, she has been constantly working for them, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the People.
- Sonia has been struggling hard for the rights and reservations of the Singareni People to grant them loans, pensions, and other schemes that benefit their lives.
- She has been constantly fighting against anti-people decisions of the central and state governments and has staged many protests and dharnas.
- Sonia expressed that the effort would be possible only with the TDP party for the development of Dalits, minorities, the poor, and the minorities in society.
- An awareness seminar was organized on behalf of the party in the village and in the zone to brief the people on the Chandranna welfare schemes and pamphlets were distributed to give them brief information.
- By notifying the issues in the village, she solved many issues and gave Pensions like -Widow Pension,old-age pensions, Handicapped Pension, and also dispensed White Ration Cards for in the village.
- She Provided moral support to the villagers and created employment for the graduated students who were unemployed after the conclusion of their education.
- She carries out her responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone.
- She expanded her efforts by supporting poor individuals who have been badly affected by the assassination of their families, as well as by providing a set sum for the well-being of death-stricken families.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development. She stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare.
- During her reign, roads were constructed as part of the colony’s socioeconomic development, and damaged roads were repaired as part of the program.
- A free Health Camp and Blood Donation camp have been conducted under the auspicious of the National Leaders Birth Anniversary in the areas of the weaker section.
- The pandemic had a devastating effect on people’s life. During the Covid crisis, it was challenging for regular people to stay alive.
- Sonia was a responsible leader who maintained to contribute even when the situation was terrible.
- During the Pandemic Period, he handed out fruit, meal packets, and water bottles to the people living by the roadsides. In addition, she provided free blankets to those individuals. She donated monetarily to the cause as well as provided the migrants with food and rice bags.
- During the Corona crisis, the Annadhanam program was made available to front-line workers, including police officers, municipal employees, and emergency personnel.
- To combat the spread of the pandemic in Corona, she has organized an awareness campaign focusing on the need to keep a safe distance from infected individuals and use appropriate safety precautions.
- Throughout the crisis, she responded selflessly, supporting those in need and offering special attention to those who had been afflicted by the lockdown. Face masks, hand sanitizers, and lunches were handed to the least fortunate, as well as cash assistance. Even after the second wave of the covid infection, Sonia continued to put her efforts into helping other individuals.
- The residents of the village as well as others who were in need received vegetables and fruits from her. The Covid-19 vaccination and the consequences of the virus were the subjects of awareness campaigns at camps and seminars that were conducted.
- The region that is contaminated with the coronavirus has been designated as a red zone, and residents have been informed of the necessary safety measures and precautions to take.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
Bio-Data of Mr. Sabi Sonia
Name: Sabi Sonia
Father: Mr. Eswarao
Mother: Mrs. Anuradha
Present Designation: Village Senior Leader
Education Qualification: SSC Standard
Permanent Address: Cheepurupalli, Vizianagaram, Andhra Pradesh
“A good leader is a person who takes a little more than her share of the blame and a little less than her share of the credit.”
వినతి పత్రం అందజేత
ప్రజల సమస్యలను అధికారికి వివరిస్తూ వినతి పత్రాన్ని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా అందచేయడం జరిగింది.
పార్టీ ఎన్నికల ప్రచారంలో భాగంగా పార్టీ నాయకులతో కలిసి ప్రచారంలో పాల్గొనడం జరిగింది.