Saatu Narsimha Yadav
Municipality Vice President, Kongarakalan, Ibrahimpatnam, Ranga Reddy, Telangana, BJP
Saatu Narsimha Yadav is an Indian Politician Of BJP and Municipality Vice President of Adipatla at Ranga Reddy District in the Indian State of Telangana.
Early Life and Education:
On 20th of March 1982, Saatu Narsimha Yadav was born to the couple of Mr. Saatu Mallaiah and Mrs. Saatu Sathamma resided in the village of Kongarakalan in Ibrahimpatnam Mandal at Ranga Reddy District.
Saatu Narsimha Yadav acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Kongarakalan in 1998.
Soon after accomplishing his education, Saatu Narsimha Yadav started his career by starting his own Business, and ever since he started the profession he has simultaneously handled his family responsibilities.
Career In Politics:
In the year 1997, Narsimha Yadav began his political career by joining the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) and continued rendering services to the people as an Active Member of TDP.
Narsimha Yadav was a sincere TDP Party Activist right from his joining and propagating of its principles at the beginning. He has been deeply attracted by the policies and ideals of the party and the vision of our great leader former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh and was immensely inspired by the unique schemes introduced by the Nara Chandra Babu Naidu.
Narsimha Yadav was credited for having successfully carried out the responsibility of being Mandal Executive Committee Member in Ibrahimpatnam in the year 2008. His continuous effort and hard work promoted him as Minority Leader and he currently serving in the position.
Upon Joining, he was designated as the Village President of Kongarakalan from YSRCP in 2011, to serve the people and tackle the issues raised by executing his tasks effectively and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
Later, In the year 2019, Narsimha Yadav switched from TDP to Bharatiya Janata Party(BJP) and turned into a politician to attain the political requirements of the people while also providing a specific service.
Narsimha Yadav takes a genuine interest in the Party and participates proactively in every activity as a Party Activist, executing his responsibilities by a code of conduct and for the benefit of the party’s public exposure.
Upon Joining, he was designated as the Municipality Vice President at Adipatla by BJP in 2020, to serve the people and tackle the issues raised by executing his tasks effectively and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
He upholds the trust that the people have placed in him and maintains his service, concentrating on the welfare of the people at the moment and dealing with the activities that will encourage Party to advance.
Career in Community:
In the year 2002, Narsimha Yadav Joined Sri Shaila Malikarjuna Swamy Gorle Pempakadarula Sangam, he was appointed as Village President in Kongarakalan.
Later, he was designated as Village President in Kongarakalan for Sri Shaila Malikarjuna Swamy Gorle Pempakadarula Sangam in Telangana again in the year 2022.
- A dharna was held to protest on behalf of the farmers demanding the abolition of the contributory pension scheme and diminishing the usage and consumption of alcohol as well.
- He set up and engaged in every Mandal level, and Village level meeting at his own cost and delivered speeches by motivating the youngsters and the upcoming leaders.
- BJP leaders staged a Maha Dharna, appealing to the central government to declare its stance on the procurement of grain just so appropriate justice can be granted to the farmers.
- He was extensively engrossed in many social service activities and worked hard to bring numerous state and central government schemes to the public’s attention and support them in receiving benefits, as well as maintain strong and cordial relationships with individuals from all walks of humanity and leadership.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on unemployment and not between religions and castes and he was attracted to the ideologies of the party and works for the party.
- As a result, Narsimha Yadav and the leaders of the BJYM demonstrated and held numerous dharnas to help create employment opportunities for graduates.
- Many social and welfare activities have been performed through the foundation for the needy and poor with a Motto to serve the People.
- As a combination of every service activity that benefits the poor and needy, He created a great platform for many orphans to begin their lives for their bright future by joining them in Schools.
- He Participated in the Village development activities in the village like laying CC Roads, Digging Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- A free Health Camp and Blood Donation camp have been conducted under the auspicious of the National Leaders Birth Anniversary in the areas of the weaker section.
- The tribute is paid in recognition of the sacrifices made by the police martyrs and the services rendered to the country.
- Narsimha Yadav mainly focused on students like Fee reimbursement Scholarships, and Free seats, and worked hard to ensure that scholarships were granted to students immediately.
- He is very supportive of the women’s welfare societies in the village and works hard for the growth and development of the societies.
- He fulfills his obligations while also looking after the welfare of the people that live in the village and zone by resolving concerns relating to water, sanitation, and any other minor problems that may arise.
- He provided financial and humanitarian support to those who were impacted by the lockdown during the first and second waves of Corona. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, aiding people who were in distress and offering further assistance to those who were harmed by the locking down.
- He reacted generously throughout the crisis, assisting people in need and providing particular assistance to individuals who had been affected by the lockdown. Narsimha Yadav distributed face masks, hand sanitizers, and meals to the less fortunate, as well as financial support for them.
- Narsimha Yadav sneaked away to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place.
- An awareness demonstration was performed to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
H.No: 5-100/1-A, Colony: Malikarjuna, Landmark: Vigneshwara Hotel Line, Village: Kongarakalan, Mandal & Constituency: Ibrahimpatnam, District: Ranga Reddy, State: Telangana, Zipcode: 501510.
Mobile No: 7989598115.
Bio-Data Of Mr. Saatu Narsimha Yadav
Name: Saatu Narsimha Yadav
Father: Mr. Saatu Mallaiah
Mother: Mrs. Saatu Sathamma
Present Designation: Municipality Vice President
Education Qualification: SSC
Permanent Address: Municipality Vice President
Contact No: 7989598115.
స్వామి వివేకానంద గారి జయంతి
హిందూ మతాన్ని పాశ్చాత్య ప్రపంచానికి పరిచయం చేసిన స్వామి వివేకానంద గారి జయంతి వేడుకను నిర్వహించడం జరిగింది.
ఎన్నికల ప్రచారంలో భాగంగా పార్టీ అభ్యున్నతి కోసం మరియు పార్టీ అభ్యర్థిని అత్యంత మెజారిటీతో గెలిపించడం కొరకు గ్రామంలో ఇంటింటికి వెళ్లి పార్టీ యొక్క నియమాలను క్లుప్తంగా గ్రామ ప్రజలకు వివరిస్తూ పార్టీ గెలుపు కోసం కృషి చేయడం జరిగింది.
బీజేపీ పార్టీ నాయకులను పార్టీ కండువా కపి పార్టీ లోకి మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా ఆహ్వానించడం జరిగింది.
పుష్పగుచ్ఛము అందజేసిన సందర్భంలో
పార్టీ నాయకులు అందరూ కలిసి పార్టీ నాయకుడికి పుష్పగుచ్ఛము అందజేయడం జరిగింది.
News Paper Clippings
Born in Kongarakalan
Ibrahimpatnam, Ranga Reddy, Telangana
Studied SSC Standard
From Zilla Parishad High School located at Kongarakalan
Joined in TDP
Of Sri Shaila Malikarjuna Swamy Gorle Pempakadarula Sangam of Kongarakalan
Mandal Executive Committee Member
Joined in BJP
Municipality Vice President
Of Sri Shaila Malikarjuna Swamy Gorle Pempakadarula Sangam of Kongarakalan