YSRCP Leader, Mettupally , Peapully , Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP.
S.Vishnu is the Party Leader of Mettupally Village in Kurnool District from the Political Party YSRCP.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 10th of February 1988, Vishnu was born to the couple Mr. Nagamallu and Mrs. Lakshmidevi in the Village of Madhavaram in Peapully Mandal of Kurnool District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In Year 1988, He acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Peapully in Kurnool District, Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS:
In the year 2004, Vishnu officially joined the Indian National Congress (INC) Party which was founded by the Dadabhai Naroji and headed by Sonia Gandhi, with the purpose of addressing the people’s political requirements while also presenting a modest service.
He exposed his leadership skills by serving as the Party Activist and working comprehensively all the time for the welfare of humankind by citing code of conduct and disciplinary issues.
As being a part of INC, Vishnu express keen interest and performs every activity by discharging his duties with a code of conduct and also for the recognition of the respective party.
Vishnu was designated as the Mandal Youth President of Peapully in Kurnool District from INC to serve the people in all ways by working comprehensively all the time for the welfare of humankind by citing code of conduct and disciplinary issues.
Later On, In 2018, Vishnu left the Congress party and joined the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party(YSRCP)founded by the Y. S. Jaganmohan Reddy current chief Minister of the State Andhra Pradesh.
Ever since he joined the YSRCP, Vishnu has been representing the Party as a YSRCP Leader and leading to the growth of humanity by effectively initiating out his responsibilities and complying to the party’s principles and standards.
- Vishnu was an Andhra Pradesh Activist, He Participated in the Samaikyandhra Movement to prevent the division of the state – separating the Telangana districts of the state into a separate Telangana state by providing intellectual support.
- He played the main role and actively participated in Foot March (Padayatra) long with Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy (The present Chief Minister of AP) to all over the Constituencies to bring a special status for the party.
- He has been a continuous opponent of the central and state governments’ anti-people policies, staging several rallies and dharnas.
- He is adamantly opposed to the state government removing new agricultural legislation and other beneficial provisions that would aid farmers in their survival.
- Vishnu was informing the public about the government’s welfare programs for the betterment of the backward classes through a mobilization program.
- He was informing the public about the government’s welfare initiatives for the upliftment of the backward classes through a sensitization campaign.
- As a combination of every service activity that benefits the poor and needy, He created a great platform for many orphans to begin their lives for their bright future by joining them in Schools.
- He expanded his efforts by supporting poor individuals and orphans who have been badly affected by the assassination of their families, as well as by providing a set sum for the well-being of death-stricken families.
- Vishnu has helped the village by supplying food to the elderly and orphaned children, as well as mineral water to the residents.
- Vishnu primarily focused on problems affecting students, such as fee reimbursement and scholarship disbursements, and worked effectively to ensure that scholarships were granted to students as soon as
- He aided the village’s elderly and needy residents by supplying them with the basic necessities for existence and by assisting them through financial troubles.
- Vishnu built a positive platform for the children’ bright futures by hosting an awareness session to educate them about the value of education in school.
- He fights for the people’s concerns, their welfare, and their rights. Many of the colony’s development initiatives were a huge success.
- Vishnu collaborated for the welfare of the farmers throughout his reign, despite the high price of the farmer’s crops.
Services Rendered During The Pandemic Covid:
- Vishnu sneaked aside to help those who were impacted by the lockdown by distributing vegetables and fruits to villagers, the destitute, and Municipality personnel while abiding by the precautions.
- He distributed masks, sanitizers, and food to the impoverished, as well as financial assistance.
- An awareness demonstration was held to raise awareness about social distance and the need of adopting cautious measures to avoid the Corona Epidemic.
- For the Villeger’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to exterminate the corona infection.
- Vishnu honored and presented a shawl to the news reporters, Police Men by congratulating them for keeping the positive news going by continuing their responsibilities without endangering their lives during the pandemic during lockdown.
- When victims died as a direct result of Corona, and family members and locals were worried that no one would come ahead, Yadagiri attended and handled the burial in Hindu tradition.
డోన్ నియోజకవర్గ ఎమ్మెల్యే శ్రీ బుగ్గన రాజేంద్రనాధ్ గారికి మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా శాలువాతో సన్మానము చెయ్యడం జరిగింది.
రాష్ట్ర ఆర్ధిక శాఖ మంత్రివర్యులు శ్రీ బుగ్గన రాజేంద్రనాధ్ గారిని సాదరంగా ఆహ్వానిస్తూన్న విష్ణు గారు.
ఆంధ్ర రాష్ట్ర ఆర్ధిక శాఖ మంత్రివర్యులు శ్రీ బుగ్గన రాజేంద్రనాధ్ గారిని గౌరవప్రదంగా కలవడం జరిగింది.
వైఎస్సార్సీపీ నాయకుడిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలిసి పుష్పగుచ్ఛమును అందచేసి అభినందనలు తెలుపడం జరిగింది.