YSRCP Party Activist, sajjalapalli, Kuppam Mandal, Chittoor District, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
Vijay Kumar is an Indian Politician of YSRCP and a Party Activist of sajjalapalli, Chittoor District, Andhra Pradesh.
Early Life And Education:
On 01st June 2000, Vijay Kumar was born to the couple Mr. A. Sunder Raju and Mrs. M.Shanthamma in the village of sajjalapalli, Kuppam Mandal of Chittoor District.
He acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Nulakunta in the year 2016 and completed his Intermediate from MFC Junior College located at Kuppam in the year 2017.
After the accomplishment of his education, Vijay Kumar turned into a professional and started a Business, he simultaneously handled his family responsibilities.
Career In Politics:
n the year 2013, Vijay Kumar was drawn into politics by joining the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party (YSRCP) founded by YS Jagan Mohan Reddy as a Party Activist of YSRCP.
Since the date of joining, he has been working incredibly as a YSRCP Party Activist working hard for the welfare of the people, constantly striving for the development of the society, and has rendered desperate services to society.
Ever since he started rendering services to the people with the assigned authority, he has been constantly working for them, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the People.
- He has been constantly fighting against anti-people decisions of the central and state governments and has staged many protests and dharnas.
- Vijay Kumar was extensively engrossed in many social service activities and worked hard to bring numerous state and central government schemes to the public’s attention and support them in receiving benefits, as well as maintain strong and cordial relationships with individuals from all walks of humanity and leadership.
- He provides water facilites, travelling buses, Pensions and to the people in their village.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on unemployment and not between religions and castes and he was attracted to the ideologies of the party and works for the party.
- He provided financial and humanitarian support to those who were impacted by the lockdown during the first and second waves of Corona. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, aiding people who were in distress and offering further assistance to those who were harmed by the locking down.
- By the social distance created by the Covid-19 regulations, he has been distributing essential commodities to assist water-scarce areas.
- Vijay Kumar sneaked forward to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
Bio-Data Of Mr S.Vijay Kumar
Name: S.Vijay Kumar
Father: Mr. A. Sunder Raju
Mother: Mrs. M. Shanthamma
Present Designation: Party Activist
Education Qualification: Intermediate
Permanent Address: Kuppam Mandal, Chittoor District.
Contact No: 70934439.
“Effective leadership is not about making speeches or being liked; leadership is defined by results not attributes.”
– S. Vijay Kumar
స్వచ్ఛ సర్వేక్షణ్లో భాగంగా మునిసిపల్ పారి శుధ్య సిబ్బంది ఇంటింటికీ వెళ్లి చేపడుతున్న చెత్త సేకరణలో లో భాగంగా తడి చెత్త పొడి చెత్త కార్యక్రమని నిర్వహించి చెత్తబుట్టలను గ్రామాలో పంపిణీ చేయడం జరిగింది.
విజయ్ కుమార్ గారు ప్రజలకు నిత్యావసరమైన సరకులు అందజేయడం జరిగింది.
విజయ్ కుమార్ గారు పార్టీ సభ్యులతో కలిసి ర్యాలీ చేయడం జరిగింది.
డా. వైస్ రాజశేఖర్ రెడ్డి గారి జయంతి సందర్బంగా
ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ రాష్ట్ర మాజీ ముఖ్యమంత్రి స్వర్గీయ డా. వైస్ రాజశేఖర్ రెడ్డి గారి జయంతి సందర్బంగా వారి యొక్క చిత్రపటానికి పూలమాలను వేసి ఘన నివాళి అర్పించడం జరిగింది.