District Parliamentry Party Vice President, Kakinada , TDP , Velamakothuru, Tuni , Andhra Pradesh
S.Lovaraju(SLR) is an Indian Politician and Current District Parliamentary party Vice President of Kakinada from the Political Party TDP.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 31st of August 1970, Lovaraju was born to the couple Mr.Surla Swamy Naidu and Mrs.Surla Narayanamma and located at Velamakothuru in Kakinada District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In the year 1983, Lovaraju obtained his Secondary Board of Education from Raja High School placed at Kakinada and completed his Undergraduate course from Raja Junior College located at Kakinada in 1986.
He attained his Graduation of Degree from Andhra University situated at Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh in 1989 and his Graduation(BA) from Andhra University.
CAREER IN POLITICS:
In continuation of his education, was drawn into Politics through the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) which was founded by N.T. Rama Rao and headed by N. Chandrababu Naidu the former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh. With unprecedented confidence in him, the party instantaneously handed over the position of ZPTC of Tuni to him from the TDP, from 2001 to 2006.
Lovaraju was desperately carrying out the duties assigned to him until 2006, without ignoring the party’s trust in him.
Upon Joining, he was designated as the MPTC of Tuni from 2007 to 2012, to serve the people and tackle the issues raised by executing his tasks effectively and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
he becomes Mandal Telugu Yuvatha President of Tuni and he successfully accomplished his roles and responsibilities being Mandal Telugu Yuvatha President.
he was designated as the Mandal General secretary, of Tuni from TDP. Later, he was herd was promoted to State Yuvatha secretary from Andhra Pradesh
In the year 2021, His dedication to work and his involvement in every activity earned him the honorary status of District Parliamentary party Vice President of Kakinada to expand his services and to carry out his duties under his authority and abide by his responsibilities.
Lovaraju continuation of his education, he started Business in the Year of 2001, he served as Chairman, of Thandava Sugars from Payakaraopeta in the year from 2014 to 2019.
- He has been constantly fighting against anti-people decisions of the central and state governments and has staged many protests and dharnas.
- Hanumanth Rao expressed that the effort would be possible only with the TDP party for the development of Dalits, minorities, the poor, and the minorities in society.
- He is in complete opposition to the state government repealing new agricultural laws and other beneficial elements that will serve the survival of farmers.
- He was briefing the people on the welfare schemes introduced by the government for the upliftment of the backward classes through a mobilisation Program.
- An awareness seminar was organized on behalf of the party in the village and in the zone to brief the people on the Chandranna welfare schemes and pamphlets were distributed to give them brief information.
- He Provided moral support to the villagers and created employment for the graduated students who were unemployed after the conclusion of their education.
- Lovaraju continues to fight for eradicating the idea of caste and religious differences in society and doing his part for human equality
- He helped the old and poor people in the village by providing the basic essentials to them for their survival and also assisted them during the financial crisis.
- Lovaraju offered financial support as well as other kinds of relief to the village’s needy people and will be accessible to the village’s residents during their tough times.
- Money was donated to the families of the poor during the wedding to support their families financially.
- Lovaraju is fighting with the government to provide proper employment to the unemployed who are worried about getting a proper job even after graduation.
Services rendered during the Pandemic:
- During the first and second waves of Corona, Lovaraju offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people who were impacted by the lockdown.
- Lovaraju acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- During the crisis, Lovaraju responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown.
- He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.
Bio-Data of Mr SLR Lovaraju
Date of Birth: 31-08-1970
Father: Mr.Surla Swamy Naidu
Mother: Mrs.Surla Narayanamma
Present Designation: District Parliamentary party Vice President
Education Qualification: Graduation (BA) from Andhra University
Profession: Social Worker
Permanent Address: Velamakothuru, Tuni, Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh.
Contact No: 9849545234
జ్యోతి ప్రజ్వలన సందర్భంగా
పార్టీ నాయకులు ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ మాజీ ముఖ్యమంత్రి నారా. చంద్రబాబు నాయుడు గారితో కలిసి జ్యోతి ప్రజ్వలన చేయడం జరిగింది.
శ్రీ నందమూరి తారక రామరావు గారి జయంతి సందర్భంగా
తెలుగు వారి యొక్క గొప్పతనాన్ని ప్రపంచానికి చాటిన మహానీయుడు స్వర్గీయ శ్రీ నందమూరి తారక రామరావు గారి జయంతి సందర్భంగా అంజలి ఘటిస్తూ దివ్యస్మృతిని స్పరించుకుంటూన్న మడుగుల భాను ప్రకాష్ గారు.
కస్తూర్బా గాంధీ జయంతి
లోవరాజు గారు పార్టీ నాయకులతో కలిసి కస్తూర్బా గాంధీ జయంతి పురస్కరించుకొని సామాజిక విప్లవ జోహార్లు తెలుపుతూ వారి విగ్రహానికి పూలమాలను వేసి వారియొక్క సేవలను స్మరించుకోవడం జరిగింది.
పార్టీ నాయకులతో కలిసి వినతి పత్రం అందిస్తున్న కార్యక్రమంలో పాల్కొనడం జరిగింది
పార్టీ నాయకులతో కలిసి ఎలెక్షన్ కాంపెయిన్ కార్యక్రమంలో పాల్కొనడం జరిగింది
పార్టీ నాయకులతో కలిసి బైక్ ర్యాలీ లో పాల్కొనడం జరిగింది