RK Rajendra Prasad
Party Activist, Nadimpalle Village, Santhipuram Mandal, Chittoor District, Kuppam, Andhra Pradesh, Janasena
RK Rajendra Prasad is an Indian Politician of JSP and Party Activist of Nadimpalle Village at Santhipuram Mandal in Chittoor District.
Early Life And Education:
On the 20th of April 1998, RK Rajendra Prasad was born to the couple Mr. Venkataramappa and Mrs. Manjula in the village of Nadimpalle in Santhipuram Mandal, Chittoor District of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh.
In the year 2011, Rajendra Prasad acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Nadimpalle, Chittoor District, and completed his 2 years course of Intermediate in 2013 from Government Junior College placed at Nadimpalle in Chittoor.
He finished his Graduation from SV University at Tirupathi in the year 2018, and acquired his Post Graduation from Kuppam Engineering College at Kuppam, but Discontinued.
Early Career In Politics:
Rajendra Prasad is drawn into politics at a very young age through the Janasena Party(JSP) in 2014, as he was highly inspired by the party founder and the Tollywood Actor Pawan Kaylan’s sense of service and a passion for serving the people.
As a part of JSP, Rajendra Prasad expresses keen interest and performs every activity as a Party Activist by discharging his duties with a code of conduct and also for the recognition of the respective party.
He has served conscientiously for the prosperity of the people from the party’s inception to the present day, consistently aspiring for the party’s and society’s advancement, and performing desperate service to society and for the goodness of the people.
Activities Performed Recently:
At the level of the Constituency, Rajendra Prasad has been delivering meals to members living along the roadside every Sunday for the past two and a half years.
Rajendra Prasad held a cricket competition in the village of Nadinpalle.
Rajendra Prasad was a participant in the public meeting that took place in Anantapur.
To find solutions to the issues, Rajendra Prasad collaborated with Chiranjeevi, on behalf of the JSP Party.
In Narsapur, Rajendra Prasad was a huge proponent of the Matsyakarula community.
- He briefed the youth on the development programs being carried out by the JanaSena Party and encouraged the youth to join the party by informing them that the JanaSena Party has decided to do zero-budget politics.
- JanaSena Party campaigned for the party symbol Glass to be re-launched at the field level and to make the party symbol known to the people.
- During elections, He played an active role in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked very hard on being a helping hand for the party by proposing more votes to the JSP.
- Unfortunately, people injured in an accident are assisted financially by the funds of JanaSena party workers to support them.
- He Participated very enthusiastically during the election and briefly explained the rules of the party to every single voter, Pandu Thiragati worked hard for the victory of the party.
- Rajendra Prasad is actively involved in the programs organized by the JSP. He conveyed and explained to the people the greatness of the Party all over the constituency.
- During the first and second waves of Corona, Rajendra Prasad offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people who were impacted by the lockdown.
- Rajendra Prasad and his fellow members distributed Vegetables and food to the poor and needy people in the Village and quarantined people as well by following certain precautions.
- Food item packets for Vehicle drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.
- During the first and second waves of Corona, he offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people impacted by the lockdown. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, assisting those in need and extending further support to those who had been victimized by the lockdown.
- Throughout the crisis, he responded selflessly, supporting those in need and offering special attention to those who had been afflicted by the lockdown. Face masks, hand sanitizers, and lunches were handed to the least fortunate, as well as cash assistance.
- Rajendra Prasad snuck toward helping those who had been devastated by the lockdown by distributing veggies and fruits to communities, the homeless, and Municipality workers according to the standard protocol.
- When the coronavirus was ultimately eradicated, villagers were sprayed with sodium hypochlorite solution to guarantee that they were not exposed to any negative consequences.
రాజేంద్ర ప్రసాద గారు పార్టీ నాయకులతో కలిసి ర్యాలీ లో పాల్గొనడం జరిగింది.
రాజేంద్ర ప్రసాద గారు ఎన్నికల ప్రచారంలో భాగంగా పార్టీ అభ్యున్నతి కోసం మరియు పార్టీ అభ్యర్థిని అత్యంత మెజారిటీతో గెలిపించడం కొరకు గ్రామంలో ప్రతి ఇంటింటికి వెళ్లి పార్టీ యొక్క నియమాలను క్లుప్తంగా గ్రామ ప్రజలకు వివరిస్తూ పార్టీ గెలుపు కోసం పార్టీ ఫంప్లేట్స్ పంపిణి చేయడం జరిగింది.