Regidi Lakshmana Rao
Dalit Satta State Vice President, Merakamudidam, Cheepurupalli, Vizianagaram, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
Regidi Lakshmana Rao is the Dalit Satta State Vice President, Andhra Pradesh. He was born on 15-06-1990 to Regidi Thoudu and Appamma in Merakamudidam village. In 2005, He studied SSC at ZPHS, Merakamudidam. From 2005-2007, he attained Intermediate from APSWR junior college, Salur, Boddavalasa.
In 2010, While he was studying he joined the Student Federation of India(SFI) and selected as a College Leader from SFI. Lakshmana Rao completed his Graduation with a B.Tech(IT) from Sarojini Engineering college, Vijayawada in 2012.
In 2009, Lakshmana Rao entered into Politics with the Praja Rajyam Party(PRP). He no longer served in the PRP he resigned from the PRP and joined the Janasena party in 2014. In 2016, He served as SC Cell Leader from the Janasena party.
In 2019, Lakshmana Rao joined the YSRCP. He has participated in Padayatra, Samaikyandhra Movement. He was appointed as State General Secretary of Dalit Satta, Andhra Pradesh. In 2019, Lakshmana Rao elected as Dalit Satta State Vice President, Andhra Pradesh from Mala Mahanadu, and presently serving in this position.
Service for Dalit’s
- Lakshmana Rao fought on Dalit’s issues, and on Dalit’s rights. He provided Small Shop(Baddikottu), Corrugated Cart(Sugar Cane business), to the poor people, and to the old-age people and provided employment to them.
- Dalit Satta state vice-president Lakshmana Rao demanded that the government immediately release the SC and ST sub-plan funds and implement the free electricity guarantee Scheme to them.
- Lakshmana Rao appealed to all political parties to allot Vijayawada West constituency to Dalit tribals in the upcoming general elections.
- Lakshmana Rao urged the government to provide unemployment benefits to boat class, inter SC, ST minority students.
- Lakshmana Rao is also a Social Activist. He did a lot of service to the village people.
- He has been provided food, dresses to the orphanage people, to the old age people.
- Gave financial assistance.
- He gave awareness on how to keep surroundings clean.
- Wet and dry bins were distributed to households also created awareness of wet garbage and dry garbage.
- Provided stationery things to the students.
Service During Covid-19
- He distributed Essential things, Masks, and Sanitizers in the village during the COVID-19 Pandemic lockdown period.
- He was Provided Food&Vegetables to Poor people in lockdown time.
- Provided free food service to the migrants, municipal workers in the pandemic time.
- Awareness was created on how to practice social distance.
- The complete village was sprayed with sodium hypochlorite solution.
జీవనాధారం లేని వృద్ధ దంపతులకు బడ్డీకొట్టు పెట్టించి ఉపాధి కల్పించిన మన దళిత సత్తా రాష్ట్ర ఉపాధ్యక్షుడు లక్ష్మణరావు గారు
నిధులను విడుదల చేయాలని డిమాండ్
ఎస్సీ, ఎస్టీ ఉప ప్రణాళిక నిధులను ప్రభుత్వం వెంటనే విడుదల చేయాలని, వారికి ఉచిత విద్యుత్ హామీ పథకాన్ని అమలు చేయాలని దళిత సత్తా రాష్ట్ర ఉపాధ్యక్షుడు లక్ష్మణారావు గారు డిమాండ్ చేశారు.
రాబోయే సార్వత్రిక ఎన్నికలలో విజయవాడ పశ్చిమ నియోజకవర్గాన్ని దళిత గిరిజనులకు కేటాయించాలని లక్ష్మణారావు అన్ని రాజకీయ పార్టీలకు విజ్ఞప్తి చేశారు.
శుభాకాంక్షలు తెలుపుతున్న సందర్భంలో
నిరుద్యోగ భృతి అమలు చేయాలి
10 వ తరగతి, ఇంటర్ ఎస్సీ-ఎస్టీ మైనారిటీ విద్యార్థులకు నిరుద్యోగ భృతిని అందించాలని లక్ష్మణారావు ప్రభుత్వాన్ని కోరారు.