Regidi Lakshmana Rao
Dalitha Sattha State President, Merakamudidam, Cheepurupalli, Vizianagaram, Andhra Pradesh, Janasena
Regidi Lakshmana Rao is the Dalitha Sattha State President of Vizianagaram, Andhra Pradesh State.
He was born on 15-06-1990 to Regidi Thoudu and Appamma in Merakamudidam village. In 2005, He studied SSC at ZPHS, Merakamudidam. From 2005-2007, he attained an Intermediate from APSWR junior college, Salur, Boddavalasa.
In 2010, While he was studying he joined the Student Federation of India(SFI) and was selected as a College Leader from SFI. Lakshmana Rao completed his Graduation with a B.Tech(IT) from Sarojini Engineering college, Vijayawada in 2012.
In 2009, Lakshmana Rao entered into Politics with the Praja Rajyam Party(PRP). He no longer served in the PRP he resigned from the PRP and joined the Janasena party in 2014. In 2016, He served as SC Cell Leader from the Janasena party.
He has participated in Padayatra and Samaikyandhra Movement. He was appointed as State General Secretary of Dalit Satta, Andhra Pradesh. In 2019, Lakshmana Rao was elected as Dalit Satta State Vice President, Andhra Pradesh from Mala Mahanadu.
At present Lakshmana Rao took charge and currently working as a Program Committee Member of Vizianagaram, Andhra Pradesh State from the Janasena party.
With the idea of providing services to people even diplomatically, Lakshmana Rao served as the National Dalit Political Struggle Samithi State Working President (Jathiya Dalit Rajakiya Porata Samithi State Working President) from Andhra Pradesh. He performed very hard for society.
He was given the position of Dalitha Sattha State President of Andhra Pradesh to help the people and solve problems by doing his job well and following the party’s rules and policies.
Service for Dalit’s
- Lakshmana Rao fought on Dalit issues, and on Dalit rights. He provided Small shops (Baddikottu), Corrugated carts (Sugar Cane business), to the poor people, and to the old-age people and provided employment to them.
- Dalit Satta state vice-president Lakshmana Rao demanded that the government immediately release the SC and ST sub-plan funds and implement the free electricity guarantee Scheme to them.
- Lakshmana Rao appealed to all political parties to allot the Vijayawada West constituency to Dalit tribals in the upcoming general elections.
- Lakshmana Rao urged the government to provide unemployment benefits to boat class, inter-SC, and ST minority students.
- Lakshmana Rao is also a Social Activist. He did a lot of service to the village people.
- He has provided food, and dresses to the orphanage people, and to the old age people.
- Gave financial assistance.
- He gave awareness on how to keep surroundings clean.
- Wet and dry bins were distributed to households also created awareness of wet garbage and dry garbage.
- Provided stationery things to the students.
Service During Covid-19
- He distributed Essential things, Masks, and Sanitizers in the village during the COVID-19 Pandemic lockdown period.
- He Provided Food&Vegetables to Poor people during lockdown time.
- Provided free food service to the migrants, and municipal workers during the pandemic time.
- Awareness was created on how to practice social distance.
- The complete village was sprayed with sodium hypochlorite solution.
Regidi Lakshmana Rao met with Prominent Leaders
జనసేన పార్టీ వ్యవస్థాపక అధ్యక్షులు మరియు టాలీవుడ్ చలనచిత్ర పరిశ్రమ నటులు “కొణిదల పవన్ కళ్యాణ్” గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకముగా కలవడం జరిగింది.
జనసేన పార్టీ నాయకుడు మరియు టాలీవుడ్ చలనచిత్ర పరిశ్రమ నటులు “కొణిదల నాగబాబు” గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకముగా కలవడం జరిగింది.
ప్రజాశక్తి చీఫ్ “కేఏ పాల్” గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకముగా కలవడం జరిగింది.