Reddy Hanuman Govinda Rajulu
TDP Party Activist, Vinukonda, Palnadu, Andhra Pradesh, TDP
Reddy Hanuman Govinda Rajulu is an Indian Politician and current TDP Party Activist from Vinukonda Village of Palnadu district in Andhra Pradesh State.
CHILDHOOD AND EDUCATION:
On the 14th of April 1971, Govinda Rajulu was born to the couple Mr. Balakrishnaiah and Mrs. Bhagya Lakshmi and resided at Vinukonda of Palnadu District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In the year 1986, Govinda Rajulu acquired his SSC Standard from Zilla Parishad High School placed at Vinukonda and completed his Intermediate course from Government Junior College located at Peddapalli in 1988.
Later in the year 1991, he acquired graduation with a degree from SSN Degree College from Rajaraopeta in Andhra Pradesh, and in 2002, he recruited a group of students at SDS Educational Consultancy.
Soon after the completion of his Education, Govinda Rajulu began his Political career by joining the Telugu Desam Party(TDP) which was founded by N.T. Rama Rao and headed by N. Chandrababu Naidu the former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.
Since the day, Reddy joined the Party, he has been served the TDP and doing his part for the betterment of society by carrying out his duties properly and following the rules and regulations of the party.
Govinda Rajulu has been representing the TDP as an Active Leader tributing to the development of society since the day he joined the party, by executing his tasks effectively and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
- He is fighting with the government to provide proper employment by releasing Job notifications to the unemployed who are worried about getting a proper job even after graduation.
- Govinda Rajulu has taken up the responsibility to protect child rights and especially ensure that no child is subjected to the drudgery of work and exploitation.
- At the request of the TDP party, protests are being conducted around the state to demonstrate their strong condemnation and resistance to decisions made in the three capitals.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on unemployment and not between religions and castes and he was attracted to the ideologies of the party and works for the party.
- Following a recent event in which Chandra Babu Naidu wept in the CBN Assembly for instigating obscene statements against the wife of our beloved former Chief Minister, all Telugu Desam party leaders conducted a dharna in support of them to protest against the Opposition party.
- Govinda RajuluConducted many party meetings and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- Apart from providing humanitarian assistance to the flood victims, he extended his core of service to provide compensation to the victims who were been affected during the rainy season.
- He supported the farmer’s strike protesting against the agricultural reform. He fought for the discounted price for the crop to farmers.
- By notifying the issues in the village, he solved many issues and gave Pensions like -Widow Pension,old-age pensions, Handicapped Pension, and also dispensed White Ration Cards for in the village.
- He provided financial and humanitarian support to those who were impacted by the lockdown during the first and second waves of Corona. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, aiding people who were in distress and offering further assistance to those who were harmed by the locking down.
- By the social distance created by the Covid-19 regulations, he has been distributing essential commodities to assist water-scarce areas.
- Govinda Rajulu sneaked away to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
- During the pandemic, A door to door survey was organized and raised awareness about the virus covid and provided precautions to be followed.
REDDY HANUMAN GOVINDA RAJULU MESSAGE
“He strongly believes that we can eliminate social evils and uplift the society only through Education. Through SDS Educational Consultancy, it can reach out to deserving students from most backward parts of the country and provide them with opportunities to not only complete their education, but also transform into confident, competent and socially responsible individuals.” and he recruited a group of students at SDS Educational Consultancy and he Build a new generation of responsible youth with education, values,commitment and dedication to society.