Rayapuramvari Moulaiah Naidu
Management of Legal Associates Gadwal Telangana, Mallapur, Kaloor Thimmandoddi, Jogulamba Gadwal, Gadwal, Telangana
Rayapuramvari Moulaiah Naidu is an Indian Politician and current Management of Legal Associates Gadwal Telangana from Gadwal, Telangana.
On 09th February 1986, Moulaiah Naidu was born to the couple Kambaiah and Thippamma. He was raised in Mallapur village.
Moulaiah received his Board of Secondary Education in 2002 at GBHS school in Gadwal. He obtained his Intermediate from APOS junior college. Moulaiah attained his Graduation(Degree) from Kakatiya University, Warangal. He gets into his higher education with his Bachelor of Law. He acquired his B.A.(LLB).
After completing his education, Moulaiah begins his professional career. He is a Lawyer by his Profession.
Political Career of Moulaiah:
Moulaiah has a keen interest in Social Service. His constant effort to serve people led him into Politics. In 2007, He officially entered into Politics and started his Political Career as a Member of the CPIM. The Communist Party of India(Marxist) is a communist political party in India. It is the largest communist party in India in terms of membership and electoral seats and one of the national parties of India.
He was chosen as an Active Leader by the party authorities, who recognized Moulaiah’s ability to support the people in all possible ways at any given time as a Social Worker and Party Worker. The Party Officials elected him as Vyavasaya Karmika Sangam Town President, and he was credited for successfully carrying out the Town President’s responsibility.
In 2013, Moulaiah joined the Indian National Congress(INC) party and took party responsibilities. He has a massive career as a Congress Party Activist. Officials from the Congress party have praised Moulaiah, who has provided immense service to the nation and people as an activist.
Due to unavoidable circumstances, he left the Congress party. Later, Moulaiah switched over to the Bharatiya Janata Party(BJP) in 2016.
About the party:
The Bharatiya Janata Party is one of two major political parties in India. It has been the current ruling political party of the Republic of India since 2014. The BJP is a right-wing party whose policy historically reflects Hindu nationalist positions. It has close ideological and organisational links to the much older Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh(RSS).
Speaking of his joining the party, the chief said that Moulaiah was a party worker who selflessly served the country. They said that BJP is a party driven by a high sense of service that does not succumb to the temptations of power, and they were happy for his hard work and unwavering attitude toward service.
A career in Business:
Moulaiah Naidu is passionate about Business. An intense fascination with Business drove him to pursue a career as a Businessman. He has started his Business Legal Writing and Drafting under the registration number SEA/GAD/ALO/GW/0318415/2021 Reg. No.3 of 2022 At Mahabubnagar.
The objective of the Firm:
Legal Drafting Associates – is drafting legal petitions, appeals, etc. and a wide variety of legal petitions requests, etc., seeking justice for innocent people.
Through our organisation, we are carrying out the following programs and implementing legal aspects with a humanitarian perspective to bring justice to the people in the public interest.
1. Our firm provides legal services for Human Rights Violation Petitions, Appeals and Civil Criminal Petitions of High Court Writ etc.
2. Civil disputes, Land Disputes, Non-agricultural land issues and legal drafting for various types of civil disputes.
3. Our organisation always dedicates legal writings to the innocent masses, tribal, Dalit, minority, underprivileged, and socio-economic lifestyle changes as our contribution.
Moulaiah Naidu gained a reputation as a “Man of the People” because of his passion for equal justice for individuals from all walks of life and the services he provided to the populace. He becomes CEO/Management of Legal Associates from Gadwal, Telangana and continued his unwavering service.
In addition to his primary responsibilities, in 2022, he was assigned and served as the Management of Legal Associates Gadwal Telangana in Gadwal District of Telangana to ensure the initial and eventual duties flowed efficiently.
- In 2022, Rayapuram Moulaiah Naidu Legal Associate who filed the first-ever Public Interest Litigation against Lumpy Skin Disease in India
- Lokayukta notices to Telangana government on lumpy skin disease
- What steps have been taken to stop the virus?
- Instructions to Secretary of Animal Husbandry Department to submit with full details as per affidavit
- Complaint to Lokayukta questioning the government’s indifference
- Lokayukta responded to the law student’s complaint…
- Lokayukta Complaint No.1499 OF 2022 By the Public Interest Litigation
- Rayapuram Moulaiah of Gadwal Telangana filed a Public Interest Litigation
- A law student approached Lokayukta questioning the government’s indifference to lumpy skin disease affecting dairy cattle.
- In the country, more than one and a half lakh (1.5Lakh) cattle have died due to lumpy skin disease.This Lumpy Skin Disease Virus (LSDV) pox virus which is transmitted from cattle to cattle is causing tremendous loss to the farmer. Petitioner R Moulaiah has told the Satyam news media that if the government continues to ignore the issue, the country will lose cattle wealth.
- Notices to Secretary Animal Husbandry Department
- He said that since the pox virus, sheep pox virus and goat pox virus belonging to the Capri pox virus species are the most dangerous, there is a risk of complete destruction of livestock. A respectable Lokayukta notice was issued to the Secretary of the Animal Husbandry Department of the State Government and when asked what steps the government was taking, he suggested the steps to be taken to protect the cattle wealth.
- Lokayukta directed the government to explain what measures are being taken to contain this dangerous virus. This virus has already broken out in many states of the country. This virus is also spreading in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The petitioner has requested the Telangana state government through Lokayukta to take all necessary measures as the virus is not present in Telangana at present but it is likely to spread rapidly. Matters mentioned in the law student’s complaint
- He urged the government to take steps to identify the already sick cattle and separate them from other cattle on a war footing. Petitioner Moulaiah requested that the vaccine for Goat Pox should be given to the cattle immediately as the vaccine for the lumpy virus has not been discovered so far.
- He asked for biosecurity measures, vector control, disinfection measures, and environmental cleaning measures. Raipuram Moulaiah also requested to provide the details of the disease to the farmers and organize an awareness program.
- Rayapuram Moulaiah who filed a Public Interest Litigation – Court issued orders immediately after the hearing.
- Similarly, he asked Lokayukta to compensate for the cattle that died due to this virus. Realizing the seriousness of the problem, Lokayukta issued a notice to the concerned secretary immediately after receiving the petition. Lokayukta has issued directions to submit an affidavit with full details.
- Similarly, Rayapuram Maulayya Naidu, has filed a case in the Telangana State Human Rights Commission in Hyderabad, by the public interest litigation was filed, and the Hon’ble court order was granted immediately after hearing the case on the same day as the case was filed. Realizing the gravity of the Lumpy virus, the Human Rights Commission Hyderabad court immediately passed directives. In the said direction orders, immediate orders were issued to provide compensation to such owners whose animals died due to the lumpy virus. The Human Rights Commission issued an order to make arrangements for compensation to the officers of the Animal Husbandry Department vide Case No. Thus a Public Interest Litigation on behalf of R Moulaiah Naidu’s legal rafting associate was filed and won the case before the Human Right Commission by the legal associate at his own expense to stand responsible for the huge loss being caused to the farmers. On the same day, orders were also passed immediately, which shows the respect he has for the farmers. The legal battle against Lumpy Virus was fought for the first time in India by Rayapuram Maulaya Naidu of Legal Associates Gadwal Telangana.
- SR No.4480 OF 2022 IN HRC Case No. 4493 OF 2022 By the Public Interest Litigation.
- This article is written by Management of Legal Drafting Associate Gadwal, Telangana From Rayapuram Moulaiah @ Moulaiah Naidu (Karnataka State Law University) in which he has discussed the prescribed period of limitation for taking legal actions against lumpy virus NAIDS and also regarding compensation And he gave notice to the government in August 2022.
- R Moulayya Naidu has a declared legal battle against to Central Govt over Lampy virus issues
- R Moulaiah Naidu did not get tired of all this and R Moulayya Naidu declared a legal battle against the Central Govt over Lampy virus issues and gave notice to the central government against the lumps virus(NADIS). Because one lakh and 50 thousand (1.5) animals died all over India by October 2022, as a result of which the farmers suffered a lot of hardship, poverty, and distress. As a result, R Moulaiah Naidu gave a notice that the central government should take full responsibility and compensate the farmers. According to the notice, it is ready to file a case with the Supreme Court of India and the National Human Rights Commission as the next step, giving the notice to escalate the virus problem at the central level if it does not respond in time. This can be said to be the most important Public Interest Litigation in his lifetime. In this way, his services are much needed by the state and the country and there is no one equal to him in creating new and new directions in his professionalism with long vision and long thinking. It is a proud achievement that he dedicated his life to the people as a witness of Dr.B.R. Ambedkar, who always fought on behalf of the farmers for their problems.
- Recently on 04th March 2023 HYDERABAD: Telangana high court on Friday issued notices to the state government and animal husbandry department authorities along with the district collector of Jogulamba Gadwal district, asking them to explain the steps they have taken to curb the spread of lumpy skin disease (LSD) in cattle.
- LSD is said to be spreading fast in Alampur, Shantinagar, Gattu Kaloor, Thimman Doddi, and Dharur mandals in the Jogulamba Gadwal district.A bench of Chief Justice Ujjal Bhuyan and Justice N Tukaramji converted a letter written by law student Rayapuram Moulaiah
into a PIL and slapped the notices on the chief secretary, secretary of animal husbandry, and the collector. It directed them to respond to notices by furnishing information on the spread of LSD and measures taken to stop the further spread of the disease in other districts by June 8th, 2023.
- Rayapuramvari Moulaiah Naidu Management of Legal Drafting Associates Gadwal Telangana.
This can be said to be the most important Public Interest Litigation in his lifetime. In this way, his services are much needed by the state and the country and there is no one equal to him in creating new and new directions in his professionalism with long vision and long thinking. It is a proud achievement that he dedicated his life to the people as a witness of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar, who always fought on behalf of the farmers for their problems.
Lawyers are the only persons
whom ignorance of the law
is not punished…
H.No: 10-50/A, Post: Kuchinerla, Street: Near Anjaneya Swamy temple, Village: Mallapur, Mandal: Kaloor Thimmandoddi, District: Jogulamba Gadwal, Constituency: Gadwal, State: Telangana, Pincode: 509129
Bio-Data of Moulaiah Naidu
Name: Rayapuramvari Moulaiah Naidu
Date of Birth: 09th February 1986
Father: Mr. Kambaiah
Mother: Mrs. Thippamma
Education Qualification: B.A.(LLB)
Present Designation: Management of Legal Associates Gadwal Telangana
Current Designation in Politics: BJP Activist
Political Party: BJP
Permanent Address: H.No: 10-50/A, Post: Kuchinerla, Street: Near Anjaneya Swamy temple, Village: Mallapur, Mandal: Kaloor Thimmandoddi, District: Jogulamba Gadwal, Constituency: Gadwal, State: Telangana, Pincode: 509129
Contact No: 9573436500
A good lawyer is not a man who has an eye to
every side and angle of contingency qualifies
all his qualifications, but who throws himself on
your part so heartily that he can get you out of a scrape…
-Rayapuramvari Moulaiah Naidu
భారతీయ జనతా పార్టీ, జాతీయ ఉపాధ్యక్షురాలు డీకే అరుణ గారు గారికి జన్మదిన శుభాకాంక్షలు సందర్భంగా పుష్పగుచ్చం ఇచ్చి శుభాకాంక్షలు తెతెలియజేయడం జరిగింది.
ఎల్ఎస్డీ వేగంగా విస్తరిస్తున్నట్లు తెలిపారు
జోగులాంబ గద్వాల్ జిల్లాలోని అలంపూర్, శాంతినగర్, గట్టు కాలూరు, తిమ్మన్ దొడ్డి, ధరూర్ మాన్యువల్లలో ఎల్ఎస్డీ వేగంగా విస్తరిస్తున్నట్లు తెలిపారు.
తెలంగాణ రాష్ట్ర ప్రభుత్వానికి నోటీసులు జారీ చేసిన హైకోర్టు
(లాయర్) మౌలయ్య నాయుడు గారు రాసిన ప్రజా ప్రయోజన వాజ్యం పిఐఎల్ ను సుమోట కేసు గా స్వీకరించి విచారణ చేపట్టినది.
లంపి చర్మ వ్యాధిపై
పశువుల్లో లంపి చర్మ వ్యాధిపై ప్రభుత్వానికి HRC నోటిస్ అందజేసిన మౌలయ్య నాయుడు.
పాడి పశువులకు సోకుతున్న లంపి చర్మ వ్యాధిపై ప్రభుత్వ ఉదాసీనతను ప్రశ్నిస్తూ ఒక్క న్యాయ శాస్త్ర విద్యార్తి లోకాయుక్తను ఆశ్రయించాడు.
రిలే నిరాహార దీక్ష
పార్లమెంట్ సమావేశాల్లో SC వర్గీకరణ బిల్లు ప్రవేశపెట్టాలని డిమాండ్ చేస్తూ రిలే నిరాహార దీక్ష చేస్తున్న మన మౌలయ్య నాయుడు గారు మరియు తదితరులు
గ్రామ పంచాయతీ వద్ద గ్రామ ప్రజలతో మౌలయ్య నాయుడు గారు
బళ్లారి సెంట్రల్ జైలు సందర్శన మరియు FSL ఫోరెన్సిక్ ల్యాబ్ సందర్శన KSLU యూనివర్శిటీ హుబ్లీ ద్వారా నిర్వహించబడుతుంది.
Moulaiah Naidu with various Leaders
Moulaiah Naidu involved in various activities being a Lawyer
Logos and Principles
Guidelines to follow before presenting a case
Born in Mallapur village
at GBHS school located at Gadwal
from APOS junior college
from Kakatiya University, Warangal
through the CPIM party
of Vyavasaya Karmika Sangam
Joined in the Congress party
Joined in the BJP
Legal Associates Gadwal Telangana
from Gadwal, Telangana