State Council Member, Bowenpally, Tirumalagiri, Hyderabad, Secunderabad Cantonment, Telangana, BJP
Rayalla Kumar is an Indian Politician of BJP and State Council Member in the Indian State of Telangana.
Early Life and Education:
On the 20th of November 1965, Rayalla Kumar was born to the couple of Mr. Rayalla Gandaiah and Mrs. Rayalla Sarojini Devi resided in the village of Bowenpally in Tirumalagi Mandal in Hyderabad District.
Rayalla Kumar acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Mahabub High School at Secunderabad in the year 1982 and completed his 2-years course of Intermediate from Aliya Junior College at LB Stadium Opp. Nizam College at Gunfoundry in the year 1985.
He finished his Graduation from Arts and Science Degree College at Paradise in 1987.
Soon after accomplishing his education, Rayalla Kumar started working in Fan Manufacturing Business at Bowenpally, and he is the Partner of Bhagya Nagar School in Bowenpally in 1998, ever since he started the profession he has simultaneously handled his family responsibilities.
A career in Politics:
In the year 1990, Rayalla Kumar joined in Bharatiya Janata Party(BJP) and turned into a politician to attain the political requirements of the people while also providing a specific service.
Rayalla Kumar takes a genuine interest in the Party and participates proactively in every activity as a Party Activist, executing his responsibilities by a code of conduct and for the benefit of the party’s public exposure.
Upon Joining, he was designated as the Ward No.1 Vice President at Bowenpally from BJP in 1990, to serve the people and tackle the issues raised by executing his tasks effectively and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
Rayalla Kumar was credited for having successfully carried out the responsibility of being Ward No.1 General Secretary at Bowenpally in the year 991. His continuous effort and hard work promoted him as Ward No.1 President of Bowenpally in 1996-2001.
He ramped up his service and effort by accepting the prestigious position of District Executive Member of Rangareddy District from BJP in the year 2001-2006 to provide care for the people and the difficulties they face, and he worked in that capacity.
Kumar was promoted as Special Invite of Rangareddy in 2007-2010 after receiving the authority and carrying out all operations as his commitment to the welfare of the people and by carrying out his full compliance with a code of conduct and also for the benefit of the recognition.
His ongoing dedication and true attention gained him the elected position of City Executive Member of Hyderabad City Corporation in 2010-2014, and he has since served the welfare of society by carrying out his duties properly and by the rules and regulations.
His unwavering commitment and true effort gained him the position of State Council Member of Telangana in 2016 and has been constantly working for the people, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the people.
He upholds the trust that the people have placed in him and maintains his service, concentrating on the welfare of the people at the moment and dealing with the activities that will encourage Party to advance.
- A dharna was held to protest on behalf of the farmers demanding the abolition of the contributory pension scheme and diminishing the usage and consumption of alcohol as well.
- He set up and engaged in every Mandal level, and Village level meeting at his own cost and delivered speeches by motivating the youngsters and the upcoming leaders.
- BJP leaders staged a Maha Dharna, appealing to the central government to declare its stance on the procurement of grain just so appropriate justice can be granted to the farmers.
- He was extensively engrossed in many social service activities and worked hard to bring numerous state and central government schemes to the public’s attention and support them in receiving benefits, as well as maintain strong and cordial relationships with individuals from all walks of humanity and leadership.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on unemployment and not between religions and castes and he was attracted to the ideologies of the party and works for the party.
- As a result, Kumar and the leaders of the BJYM demonstrated and held numerous dharnas to help create employment opportunities for graduates.
- Many social and welfare activities have been performed through the foundation for the needy and poor with a Motto to serve the People.
- As a combination of every service activity that benefits the poor and needy, He created a great platform for many orphans to begin their lives for their bright future by joining them in Schools.
- He Participated in the Village development activities in the village like laying CC Roads, Digging Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- A free Health Camp and Blood Donation camp have been conducted under the auspicious of the National Leaders Birth Anniversary in the areas of the weaker section.
- The tribute is paid in recognition of the sacrifices made by the police martyrs and the services rendered to the country.
- Kumar mainly focused on students like Fee reimbursement Scholarships, and Free seats, and worked hard to ensure that scholarships were granted to students immediately.
- Kumar laid a big platform for the students’ bright future by organizing an awareness seminar to inform them about the importance of education in College.
- He is very supportive of the women’s welfare societies in the village and works hard for the growth and development of the societies.
- He fulfills his obligations while also looking after the welfare of the people that live in the village and zone by resolving concerns relating to water, sanitation, and any other minor problems that may arise.
- Many service activities, such as blankets for beggars, clothing for the destitute, and meals for orphaned children, were planned during the event.
- He provided financial and humanitarian support to those who were impacted by the lockdown during the first and second waves of Corona. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, aiding people who were in distress and offering further assistance to those who were harmed by the locking down.
- He reacted generously throughout the crisis, assisting people in need and providing particular assistance to individuals who had been affected by the lockdown. Kumar distributed face masks, hand sanitizers, and meals to the less fortunate, as well as financial support for them.
- Kumar sneaked away to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place.
- An awareness demonstration was performed to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
Plot No: 17, Colony: Sowjanya, Landmark: Pulareddy House, Village: Bowenpally, Mandal: Tirumalagiri, District: Hyderabad, Constituency: Cantonment Secunderabad, State: Telangana, Post: New Bowenpally, Zipcode: 500011.
Mobile No: 9299999696.
Bio-Data of Mr. Rayalla Kumar
Name: Rayalla Kumar
Father: Mr. Rayalla Gandaiah
Mother: Mrs. Rayalla Sarojini Devi
Present Designation: State Council Member
Education Qualification: Graduation
Permanent Address: Bowenpally, Tirumalagiri, Hyderabad, Secunderabad Cantonment, Telangana
Contact No: 9299999696.
“Leadership is the creation of an environment in which others can self-actualize in the process of completing the job.”
Born in Bowenpally
Tirumalagiri, Hyderabad, Secunderabad Cantonment, Telangana
Studied SSC Standard
From Mahabub High School at Secunderabad
From Aliya Junior College at LB Stadium Opp. Nizam College at Gunfoundry
Joined in BJP
Ward No.1 Vice President
Ward No.1 General Secretary
Ward No.1 President
District Executive Member
Of Rangareddy District
Of Rangareddy District
City Executive Member
Of Hyderabad City Corporation
State Council Member