Rayachoti Venkata Subbaiah
National Secretary of Vaddera Sankshema Sangam, Andhra Pradesh.
Rayachoti Venkata Subbaiah is the Social Activist and National Secretary of Vaddera Sankshema Sangam.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 12th of August 1971, Venkata Subbaiah was born to the couple Mr. Rayachoti Subbarayudu and Mrs. Rayachoti Nagalaxmamma in the village of Edigapalle in Kamalapuram Mandal of Kadapa District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In the year 1987, Venkata Subbaiah obtained his SSC Standard from Zilla Parishad High School located at Peddacheppali in Kadapa District and completed his Intermediate course at Saraswati Junior College at Kamalapuram in Kadapa District in 1989.
He attained his Graduation of Degree in 1992 from S.V.N.R Government Degree College placed at Proddatur in Kadapa District and finished his M.A from S.V University at Tirupati.
CAREER IN POLITICS:
While he was continuing his education in the year 1992, Venkata Subbaiah began his Political Career by entering the Indian National Congress (INC) often called the Congress Party to solve the problems of the People in society.
As soon as he entered Politics, He was designated with the position of Youth Congress Mandal General Secretary of Kamalapuram from INC in 1994 and provided services to bring a solution to the problems faced by people.
In addition to his primary responsibilities, in 2002, he was appointed and served as District Secretary of Kadapa from INC to ensure that the initial and subsequent tasks run smoothly as a process of excessive commitments.
Since the day, Venkata Subbaiah joined the party he has been served it and doing his part for the betterment of the society by carrying out his duties properly and following the rules amd regulations of the party.
After the death of former Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Rajasekhar Reddy, Venkata Subbaiah left the Congress party in 2009 and joined the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party (YSRCP or YCP) to follow the Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Mr. Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy’s footsteps and do his part to help the people in a better way.
For his work humility towards the growth and the welfare of the people, he has been serving as the Active Member by providing services to the people by satisfing the requirements of everyone who appealed to him for assistance.
- Venkata Subbaiah represents the potential of the party among young people, inspiring them and motivating them to become members of the party.
- As an activist for the state of Andhra Pradesh, Venkata Subbaiah took part in the Samaikyandhra Movement, which sought to prevent the division of the state – the separation of the state into a separate Telangana state – by offering intellectual support to those who opposed the divide.
- He addressed the audience about the three capitals and complained to them about decentralization in development, specifically how to conduct meetings and produce proposals for the party.
- With the help of Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy (the current Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh), played a pivotal role and actively participated in the Foot March (Padayatra) across all of the constituencies in order to achieve special status for the party.
- After defying the party leadership and embarking on the “Odarpu Yatra” in order to soothe the relatives of those who died as a result of their shock upon hearing the news of his father’s death, Venkata Subbaiah has taken an active position in the campaign.
- Multiple Mandal and District level party meetings were held in the town, and he assisted in the organization of Party Membership Programs for the parties’ members.
- The leader of projects such as Gadapa Gadapa YSR, Venkata Subbaiah has always been at the forefront of the people’s movement, confronting challenges and working for the progress of the party.
He is vehemently opposed to the state government revoking new agricultural legislation and other good elements that would support farmers in their efforts to survive in the modern world.
EARLY CAREER IN THE COMMUNITY:-
Although growing politically, on the one hand, Being working hard for the welfare of the people with the position assigned to him simultaneously Venkata Subbaiah joined the Vaddera Sankshema Sangam in Kadapa District in 1990 to be closer in terms of service to the people on the other and continued his work.
Upon joining, He extended his service and work by accepting the respectable position of National Executive Member for the community in 2010 to look after the devotees and the issues they are facing in the temple and the facilities to be provided and served with the assigned position.
He improved his work ethic by accepting as the National Secretary of Vaddera Sankshema Sangam in 2012 to promote the best approach towards the need for balanced and integrated development in Society by doing his part to mitigate the difficulties experienced by people.
From the day of inception to the present day, he has been working tirelessly for the welfare of the people, constantly striving for the development of the party and the society, and was rendering desperate service to the society through the positions he has been appointed to.
- Venkata Subbaiah is supportive of and concerned about giving education to their children so that they may achieve their objectives in life.
- He is involved in the development of their work culture and provides assistance with all of their concerns.
- He assisted in providing financial services to members of the Vaddera community in the state allowing them to overcome their issues and move forward and provides assistance to members of the Vaddera community by meeting their basic requirements and assisting them in all parts of their lives.
- The members of the Vaddera Sangam, are dedicated to the welfare of the Vaddera community and providing assistance in the areas of the job, education, financial situations, and, most importantly, community service.
- He serves as a support system with the Welfare community for members of the Vaddera community, assisting them in matters like education, culture, and economics.
- The housing deeds were given over to the people residing in the village as part of the housing scheme conducted by the government, which also addressed the issues that had arisen as a result of the projects’ implementation.
- A number of meetings have been held, and he has participated in development initiatives relating to villages such as installing street lights and addressing water concerns by boosting the purity of the water.
- Orphan Children received food, clothes, and bed sheets from Venkata Subbaiah, who also contributed to their well-being by providing a certain sum as necessary.
- Students who qualified for scholarships were awarded them owing to the generosity of sponsors who provided free food, gasoline, clothing and prescriptions to those who needed them.
- Throughout the year, he organized a blood camp and a medical camp in the community, where he distributed blood to individuals in need.
- Financial help, as well as other types of support, were offered to the citizens of the hamlet who were in need of assistance. It is expected that Raju would be available to assist people of the community through their tough times.
- In recent weeks, a slew of public organizations from around the country have raised concern over the rising cost of gasoline and diesel, which they believe would create significant hardship for the ordinary man in various parts of Andhra Pradesh due to the spiking prices of gasoline and diesel.
Services rendered during the Pandemic Covid:
- People who were affected by the shutdown were granted financial and humanitarian support by Venkata Subbaiah during the first and second rounds of Corona.
- During the crisis, Venkata Subbaiah performed with compassion, aiding people who were in distress and offering further assistance to those who were affected by the lockdown.
- The Venkata Subbaiah Foundation reacted generously to the situation by helping people in need and providing particular assistance to individuals who were affected by the lockdown.
- He distributed face masks, hand sanitizers, and meals to the less fortunate, as well as cash help to them.
- As part of the attempt to eradicate the corona epidemic, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the hamlet for the safety of the general people.
- Free distribution of medications was made available during the corona outbreak, in order to raise awareness of the need to exercise caution while attempting to avoid catching the illness.
“True leaders don’t create followers, they create more Leaders !”
-Rayachoti Venkata Subbarao