Ravuri Narasimha Rao
State General Secretary of Andhra Pradesh Veerabhadriya Kula Sankshema Sangham, Andhra Pradesh
Ravuri Narasimha Rao is an Indian Social Activist and State General Secretary of Andhra Pradesh Veerabhadriya Kula Sankshema Sangham in Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 06th of September 1969, Narasimha Rao was born to the couple Mr Ravuri China Ramayya and Mrs Ravuri Veeramma and raised in Kondapalli in Ibrahimpatnam Mandal of NTR District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In 1999, Narasimha Rao studied his Secondary Board of Education at National Open School in Vijayawada and completed his ITI Course at Vijayawada in 2001.
He attained his Diploma from Teegal Krishna Reddy College in Hyderabad in 2003.
CAREER IN THE COMMUNITY:
From an early age, he strongly desired to work in the public service. Sadik has been in service since he was a child. He has participated in several service activities while pursuing his education.
Since 2017, he has been serving as a Social Activist and has participated in welfare and developmental initiatives and awareness campaigns to benefit society’s people.
With the sole idea of assisting the people in all possible ways, His dedication to work and his involvement in every activity made him join Andhra Pradesh Veerabhadriya Kula Sankshema Sangham to expand his services to every level the society.
Since the day of joining has been serving as the State General Secretary of the Community by providing services to the people by satisfing the requirements of everyone who appealed to him for assistance.
Community and Social Activities:
- Narasimha Rao has participated in various community activities in the village, including supplying meals to the elderly and orphan children and delivering mineral water to the villagers.
He provided financial and humanitarian assistance to the victims of fires in the villages who had been assaulted by the fires.
- The Subsidy Loans and Grants are also made available to the beneficiaries for their revenue works and the setting up of mini businesses.
- Narasimha Rao was primarily concerned with student issues like fee reimbursement and scholarship grants. He worked tirelessly to ensure that scholarships were awarded to students as soon as possible.
- He served the elderly and needy in the community by supplying them with the necessities of life and assisting them through times of financial hardship.
- Many service activities were planned during the event, such as blankets for beggars, clothing for the destitute, and meals for orphaned children.
- He fights for the people’s concerns and the welfare of the people, and many of the colony’s development plans have been a resounding success due to his efforts.
- He helped the poor by distributing items such as masks, hand sanitisers, food, and monetary assistance.
H.No: UD/LD-237, NTR Center, Village: Kondapalli, Mandal: Ibrahimpatnam, District: NTR District, Constituency: Mylavaram, State: Andhra Pradesh, Pincode: 521456.
Mobile: 89199 86523, 92477 92060
ఏపీ స్టేట్ ఎలక్ట్రిసిటీ బోర్డు ఏపీ జెన్కోకొ, ఏపీ ట్రాన్స్ కో, ఏపీ డీఇస్ కం ఇంటర్ సర్కిల్ టోర్నమెంట్ ప్రాజెక్ట్ ఫుట్ బాల్ నెల్లూరు లో ఫస్ట్ ప్లేస్ లో నరసింహ రావు గారు పురస్కారం అందుకున్నారు.
బీసీ, ఎస్సి, ఎస్టీ, మైనారిటీల కుల సంఘాల నాయకుల సమావేశం
అఖిల భారత వెనకబడిన తరగతుల సమాఖ్య వారి ఆధ్వర్యంలో బీసీ, ఎస్సి, ఎస్టీ, మైనారిటీల కుల సంఘాల నాయకుల సమావేశంలో నరసింహ రావు గారు పాల్గొనడం జరిగింది.
ఆత్మీయ సన్మాన కార్యక్రమం
ఆంధ్ర ప్రదేశ్ వీరభద్ర సంఘం వారి ఆధ్వర్యంలో ఆత్మీయ సన్మాన కార్యక్రమం ఏర్పాటు చెయ్యడం జరిగింది.
నాయకుడిని గౌరవప్రదంగా కలుసుకున్నారు మరియు ఆయన ప్రజలకు చేస్తున్న సేవలకు కృతజ్ఞతలు తెలూపుతు పుష్పగుచ్ఛమును అందచేయయడం జరిగింది.
మహాత్మా గాంధీ గారు స్వాతంత్ర పోరాట సమరయోధులు వారు శాంతియుతంగా స్వతంత్రం కొరకు పోరాడిన వ్యక్తి వారి ఆశయాలకు అనుగుణంగా గ్రామంలో ప్రతి ఒక్క యువకులు నడవాలని గాంధీ గారి సేవలను కొనియాడారు..
Born in Kondapalli Village
of NTR District, Andhra Pradesh
Studied SSC Standard
from National Open School, Vijayawada
from ITI College, Vijayawada
from Teegal Krishna Reddy College, Hyderabad
State General Secretary
of Andhra Pradesh Veerabhadriya Kula Sankshema Sangham