Rattan Lal Kataria
Minister of State for Jal Shakti and Social Justice and Empowerment, MLA, MP, Ambala , Haryana, BJP
Rattan Lal Kataria is the Minister of State for Jal Shakti and Social Justice and Empowerment. He was born on 19-December-1951 to Jyoti Ram and Perwari Devi in Sandhali village, Yamunanagar district. He completed his B.A. and M.A. (Political Science). He also attained LLB at Kurukshetra University. He was the Advocate.
In 1980, He was selected as State Vice-President of Bhartiya Janata Yuva Morcha also a Member of the BJP National Council. From 1981-1982, he was the Spokesperson of BJP, Haryana. In 1982, he worked as State President Anusoochit Morcha,(BJP), Haryana. In 1987, He was elected as a Member of the Haryana Legislative Assembly. He was appointed as All India General Secretary, Bharatiya Janata Party Scheduled Castes Morcha from 1987-1991.
Some More Positions:
- In 1988: Parliamentary Secretary, Haryana.
- In 1988:Parliamentary Secretary, Haryana.
- In 1999:Elected to 13th Lok Sabha.
- From 1999-2000:Member of Standing Committee on Finance, Member of Committee of Privileges, Member of Committee on Subordinate Legislation, Member of Standing Committee on Energy.
- In 2000:All India Secretary of B.J.P.
- From 2001-2003:State President of BJP, Haryana.
- In 2014:Re-elected to 16th Lok Sabha (2nd term).
- From 2014-2019:Member of Committee on Welfare of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
- In 2014:Member of Standing Committee on Finance.
- From 2014-2019: Member of Committee on Private Members` Bills and ResolutionsMember of Consultative Committee, Ministry of Urban Development, Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation.
- In 2019: Re-elected to 17th Lok Sabha (3rd term), Minister of State, Ministry of Jal Shakti, and Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment.
- He was a recipient of an award from the first Prime Minister of India Jawaharlal Nehru at Teen Murti in 1963 as a Child Artist.
Award Distribution Ceremony
Minister Rattan Lal participated in the second National Water Award Distribution Ceremony organized by the Ministry of Water Power with the Union Minister.
At Blue Heaven Palace in Ladwa, performed the ritual of Rattan Lal’s respected mother, and prayed for her soul’s peace.
Minister Rattan Lal met Hon ‘ble Chief Minister Shri Manohar Lal Khattar and Deputy Chief Minister and especially other respected leaders present at the residence of Hon’ ble Haryana Assembly.
On the occasion of Haryana Day, Minister Rattan Lal met the Honorable Governor Shri Satyadev Narayan Arya Ji at the residence. Hon ‘ ble Chief Minister Shri was also specially present.
on the occasion of Haryana Foundation Day, Rattan Lal reached the Civil Hospital of Jagadhari and gave polio medicine to the children and reached the Tejali Stadium in Yamunanagar, organized a sports competition, and encouraged the players.
Minister Rattan Lal Addressed the public meeting at the Dalit backward conference held in Gohana and appealed to the voters to vote for BJP candidate wrestler.
Minister Rattan Lal layed the foundation stone of 3 projects and 13 projects of District Jhajjar.