SC Morcha NDL Secretary, Nandyal, Andhra Pradesh, BJP
Rasipogula Obaiah is an Indian politician and current SC Morcha NDL Secretary from Nandyal district from the respective state of Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION-
Obaiah was born on the 06th of June 1987, to the couple Mr. Rasipogula Eshwaraiah and Mrs. Rasipogula Kambakka and was raised in Jaladurgam of Nandyal district from the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In the year 2001, Obaiah earned his Secondary State Board of Education from ZP High School, Jaladurgam.
Later he went on undergraduate from Government Junior College located at Dhone and accomplished it in the year 2004.
He attained his Graduation with a degree of Bachelor in 2006 from Government Degree College situated at Dhone.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS-
Shortly after the end of his studies in 2014, with a passion for Politics, Obaiah joined the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) founded by N.T Rama Rao who is an Indian actor, producer, director, film editor, and politician and also served as Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.
Since the day, he joined the Party, he served as the Active Member and doing his part for the betterment of society by carrying out his duties properly and following the rules and regulations of the party.
After governing the people in the respective party, In the year 2017, he debuted into Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party(YSRCP) founded by the Y. S. Jaganmohan Reddy current chief Minister of the State Andhra Pradesh.
From the date of joining, he has been working incredibly as a YSRCP Party Activist worked hard for the welfare of the people, constantly striving for the development of society, and has rendered desperate services to society.
During the Election Poll in 2017, Obaiah has Contested for the honorable position of MPTC and the party entrusted him with the position of MPTC (Mandal Parishad Territorial Constituency) with the majority of votes attributable to his dedication to the work.
In the year 2021, he joined the Bharatiya Janatha Party (BJP) Party founded by Atal Bihari Vajpayee (Former Prime Minister of India) Lal Krishna Advani(Former Deputy Prime Minister of India).
In the following year i. e in 2021, he was appointed as the SC Morcha NDL Secretary of Nandyal District from BJP by doing his part to mitigate the difficulties experienced by people.
From the day he entered politics to the present date, he has worked diligently for the wellbeing of the people, ceaselessly seeking the progress of the party and society, and giving passionate service to the society through the positions he has been entrusted to.
Obaiah was elected in the honorable position as APMRPS (Andhra Pradesh Madiga Reservation Porata Samithi) Leader and satisfying the requirements of everyone who appealed to him for assistance.
During the Election Poll in 2021, Obaiah was Contested for the honorable position of Sarpanch but unfortunately, the position has been defeated with a less difference in the voting percentage.
Performed a Range of Political Activities shortly after joining the Party:
- He joined a large group of people at the party and helped them when they needed it.
- Obaiah actively engaged in the Party’s initiatives and participates in every meeting organized by the relevant party.
- He organized and was involved in Political Party Joining meetings.
- He has been serving and assisting the party members whenever they are in need.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the Party.
- He accompanied many Mandal levels and District level party meetings and also organized Party Membership Programs.
Village Developmental Activities-
- He resolved the problems of village developmental issues and was also involved in many Social service events like Haritha Haram, Clean and Green, Casting of Plants.
- Obaiah has been installing street lights in Jaladurgam village, paving dividers, paving CC roads, eliminating drainage problems, alleviating power shortage, and solving water problems.
- At the time of the floods, Obaiah had contributed funds to the affected families and provided essential requirement’s.
Services Rendered During the PANDEMIC COVID 19-
- During the first and second waves of Corona, Obaiah offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people who were impacted by the lockdown.
- Obaiah acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- During the crisis, Obaiah responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown.
- He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.
- Obaiah distributed Vegetables and food to the poor and needy people in the Village and quarantined people as well by following certain precautions.
- During the corona epidemic, medicines were distributed free of charge, raising awareness of the need to be careful before contracting corona disease
బీజేపీ నాయకులతో కలిసి వేడుకలు జరుపుకుంటున్న ఓబయ్య గారు..