Raogari Venkat Reddy
Sai Baba Temple Trust Chairman, Mandal General Secretary, Nawabpet, Sarpanch, Yellakonda, Telangana, TRS
Raogari Venkat Reddy is the Sai Baba Temple Trust Chairman, Sarpanch of Yellakonda, and Mandal General Secretary of Nawabpet from the Political Party TRS.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION
On the 10th of May 1982, Venkat Reddy was born to the parents of Manik Reddy and Manemma in the Village of Yellakonda.
In 1996, He acquired his Secondary Board Of Education from ZP High School, Yellakonda, and Intermediate from SAP College at Vikarabad in the year 1998.
CAREER IN POLITICS
In 2000, Venkat Reddy was drawn into active politics through the Indian National Congress (Often Called Congress, INC) and has been a Party Activist working all day for Party development and attending every scheduled Party meeting.
As a Constituency Vice Youth President in 2011, he demonstrated his commitment to the Students by continuously working for their well-being, college development, and striving hard for their benefit of them.
In 2016, He extended his service and work by being a Mandal Party Vice President by further enhancing his responsibilities, always thinking about their welfare, and garnered great respect from the populace.
During the period of elections in 2018, He was elected as the Sarpanch of Yellakonda, and has been served in the position with gratitude and perpetually working hard for the well being of society
His ongoing dedication and genuine diligence earned him as the Mandal Party General Secretary of Nawabpet, where he has worked tirelessly for the Party & people since 2021.
CAREER IN SOCIAL LIFE
Venkat Reddy had established the Sai Baba Temple at the Yellakonda for the welfare of devotees which Sai Baba Temple is a holy shrine that is attracting millions of devotees for many years.
Since the Trust’s inception, Venkat Reddy in his role as Chairman has been involved in a wide range of social activities by meeting the needs of everyone who has approached the Sai Baba Temple Trust.
ACTIVITIES UNDERTAKEN BY TRUST:
- Venkat Reddy offered financial support as well as other kinds of relief to the village’s needy people and will be accessible to the village’s residents during their tough times.
- He distributed fruits and medicines to the village’s unhealthy and needy people. Conducted Annadhanam Program, which is served and satisfied many hungry people in his village.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, he will be at the forefront of the problem. He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things that they require.
- He served the elderly and needy people in the community by supplying them with the necessities of life and by assisting them through times of financial hardship.
- Organizing an awareness seminar to enlighten students about the significance of education in school was one of the most significant contributions.
- Venkat Reddy was made to ensure the students’ bright future. Many service activities, such as blankets for beggars, clothing for the destitute, and meals for orphaned children, were planned during the event.
- He fights for the people’s concerns and the welfare of the people, and many of the colony’s development plans have been a resounding success as a result of his efforts.
- He Participated in the Village development activities in the village like the clearance of Drainage systems and Solving water Problems.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- He fought and solved the issues regarding house schemes, pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, and also the issue relating to Aadhar cards.
- Every Year he celebrates Freedom Fighters Birth anniversaries and distributes food packets to the villagers and also conducts Cultural and Traditional programs in the village.
- He accompanied many Mandal level party meetings in the town and also organized Party Membership Programs. Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party.
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people. He financially assisted the poor people in the village and helped them in all possible ways.
ACTIVITIES CARRIED OUT BY THE PARTY:
- He is constantly being fought over the People’s problems and petitions are being handed over to the concerned authorities. During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- TRS Party responsibilities and policies are explained to party activists and workers from time to time. As a party activist, he will be available to the people in the village at their difficult times.
- He played an active role and raised his voice to ensure welfare schemes for the poor people and helped them to survive their lives.
- He has taken an active interest in environmental protection by participating in the Haritha Haram Program and casting the plants in the hamlet.
- On focusing the improvement in cleanliness and hygiene in urban and rural areas, in workplaces and homes, He Conducted Swachh Bharat Program with the slogan “One step towards cleanliness.”
- Venkat Reddy actively participated in the Palle Pragathi program, which aims to improve rural sanitation and develop green cover.
DURING THE PANDEMIC, SERVICES WERE PROVIDED:
- He came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed Rice bags, vegetables to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially. To spread awareness about social distancing and follow precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic of Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the safety of the village.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the Covid period and looked after the people. He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
Venkat Reddy is a devotee of the Lord Sri Shiridi Sai Baba, as the Baba preached a religion of love with peace and harmony and he belonged to no one religion or creed, that was neither Hindu nor Muslim, with his birth and early life buried in mystery. which Sai Baba Temple is a holy shrine that is attracting millions of devotees for many years.
Venkat Reddy’s devotion to Sai Baba inspired the construction of the Sri Saibaba, Dathathreya, Ganapathi, Nandhishwara, Shikara Temple in the year 2021 at the Yellakonda for the welfare of devotees
He continues to serve as the Founder and Chairman of the temple.
తెలంగాణ రాష్ట్ర విద్యా శాఖ మంత్రి, మరియు మహేశ్వరం నియోజకవర్గం శాసనసభ సభ్యురాలు పట్లోళ్ల సబితా ఇంద్రా రెడ్డి గారు, మరియు తెరాస పార్టీ సభ్యులతో కార్యక్రమంలో భాగంగా పాల్గొన్న వెంకట్ రెడ్డి గారు..
సాయిబాబా విగ్రహ ప్రతిష్టాపన సందర్బంగా ముఖ్య అతిధిగా విచ్చేసిన తెలంగాణ రాష్ట్ర విద్యా శాఖ మంత్రి, మరియు మహేశ్వరం నియోజకవర్గం శాసనసభ సభ్యురాలు పట్లోళ్ల సబితా ఇంద్రా రెడ్డి గారు
స్వాతంత్ర దినోత్సవ వేడుకలు
ఎంతోమంది త్యాగాల వల్ల మనకు స్వాతంత్రం వచ్చిందని స్వాతంత్రం కోసం పోరాడిన జాతీయ నాయకులను వారి పోరాట పటిమని పట్టుదలను గుర్తుచేసుకుంటూ స్వాతంత్ర దినోత్సవ వేడుకను జరుపుకోవడం జరిగింది.
అభివృద్ధి లో భాగంగా
స్వచ్ఛ, ఆదర్శ గ్రామంగా తీర్చిదిద్ది అభివృద్ధి పరచడమే తమ లక్ష్యమని సర్పంచ్ రావుగారి వెంకట్ రెడ్డి గారు అండర్ డ్రైనేజీ పనులు ప్రారంభించారు..