Ramesh Pampana (Ramesh Yogi Maharaj)
Social Activist, An Enterprenuer, Spiritual Leader
Ramesh Pampana is an Indian Politician, a Social Activist, an Entrepreneur, and a Spiritual Leader.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 08th of June 1973, Ramesh was born to the parents of Muthyalu and Narayanamma in the Village of Visakhapatnam.
In 1989, He acquired his Secondary Board Of Education from ZP High School at Visakhapatnam and Intermediate from Visakhapatnam Residential College, from 1989-1991.
Later in 1991, He Obtained Engineering from Gitam’s University till 1995.
Ramesh Pampana started his career through a business, has been a Former Software Consultant at Software consultant in Singapore.
Pampana Family established a Wholesale Cloth Merchant in 1973, and Mr. Ramesh, in his role as Former Owner/Sole Proprietor for the respective business.
Putting aside even his family and business, He showed a keen interest in Spiritual life and Researched as a Spiritualist Guru, an advocate of the doctrine that the spirit exists as distinct from matter, or that spirit is the only reality.
In his daily life, spirituality plays a secondary part. First and foremost, spirituality aids him in determining what is good and wrong in his life.
Many of his daily decisions, he believes, are a direct outcome of his spirituality. Ramesh has been raised to think that he should live his life as God would want him to live it for as long as he can remember.
As a result, anytime Ramesh has to make a decision, he must examine what is right. And what is the issue? Second, it gives him peace of mind regarding what will happen to his spirit once his time on this planet is done.
He strongly believes that there is a better place for our spirits once we leave this earth.
Many yoga awareness campaigns have been held, to bring yoga to the attention of the general public. Yoga is an ancient practice that integrates the mind and body.
It is an activity in which we balance the components of our body. It also aids in meditation and relaxation. Yoga also helps us maintain control of our bodies and minds.
STOCK MARKET INVESTMENT:
The stock market is one of the primary sources of revenues used by individuals or corporations to run or expand their business entities.
Ramesh Pampana invests his shares in the daily stock markets on the NSE and BSE. Although investing in the stock market can be a risky undertaking, the stock market offers a dependable performance of a diversified portfolio of stocks.
Ramesh decided to take on the contest directly as an independent for the position of MLA from AP Visakhapatnam west constituency in the 2009 general assembly elections held at United AP, but he was defeated and lost the position.
Ramesh pampana debuted into active politics through the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) in 2009 and continued rendering services to the people as an Active Member.
ACTIVITIES CARRIED OUT BY RAMESH:
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for Party development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- He accompanied many Mandal level party meetings in the town and also organized Party Membership Programs. Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, he will be at the forefront of the problem. He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things that they require.
- He is constantly being fought over the People’s problems and petitions are being handed over to the concerned authorities. During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- As a Social Worker, He serves society with the mission of accumulating consciousness among the poor through innovative livelihood activities, striving for a corruption-free society, and ensuring order and responsibility in all actions aimed at improving the weaker sections.
DURING THE PANDEMIC, SERVICES WERE PROVIDED:
- He came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed Rice bags, vegetables to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially. To spread awareness about social distancing and follow precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic of Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for safety of the village.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the Covid period and looked after the people. He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
H.no: 7-52, Village: Pendurthi, Village, Mandal & District: Visakhapatnam, State: Andhra Pradesh, Pincode: 531173
Born in Visakhapatnam
from ZP High School at Visakhapatnam
from Visakhapatnam Residential College
from Gitam’s University