TDP Tenali Leader, Tenali, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, TDP
Ramesh Gummadi is an Indian politician belonging to the Telugu Desam Party(TDP). He is a prominent TDP leader with plenty of experience in his field. Ramesh is the TDP Leader from Tenali and a Former Councilor.
Born and Education:
He was born on 31st January 1974 in Tenali. His parents were Bhavana Narayana and Parvathi Devi.
In 1999, Ramesh obtained his Board of Secondary Education at Sri Ramu Rural Residential School, located at Tenali. He earned an Intermediate from Viveka Residential College in 2001.
Apart from his Political Career Ramesh also led his life successfully as a Businessman. In 2013, Ramesh started his own Business Lemon Export. He exports Lemon Cages to North and South countries.
Political Journey of Ramesh:
Ramesh’s pure desire to help people led him to become a politician. In the year 2001, he officially entered into Politics and started his Political Career as a Member of the Telugu Desam Party(TDP).
About TDP Party:
TDP is a regional Indian political party active in the southern states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. The party was founded by N.T.Rama Rao on 29 March 1982. TDP was the first regional party to become the main opposition party at the 8th Lok Sabha from 1984 to 1989. TDP commits to safeguarding “the political, economic, social, and cultural foundations of Telugu-speaking people”.
Ramesh became a Devotee of TDP as he liked the successful party style of doing justice to all sections.
Ramesh established himself as a Public Leader as soon as he joined the party by contributing to the party’s welfare activities. In acknowledgment of his efforts and hard work, he was designated a Party Worker and a Social Worker by party officials. He is considered a master strategist for his party.
Ramesh has been in the TDP since Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao established the party and has been actively involved in party activities such as election campaigning, pasting posters on walls, wall writings, and fighting against injustice.
In 2014, Ramesh was selected and served as Telugu Yuvatha Town President from Tenali. He contested and was elected as Tenali Municipality 3rd Ward Councilor and accomplished his tasks being Councilor by contributing to each welfare activity. Most of the funds sanctioned by the government will be used for welfare programs in the 3rd ward of Tenali Municipality.
He was selected and took charge as Chairman of Kali Matha Temple.
- He will always be among the people and fight against the anti-people decisions being made by the YSRCP government. Ramesh and TDP activists staged a Massive Dharna to protest the indecent remarks made by YSRCP leaders against the Nandamuri family.
- Ramesh and TDP leaders also opposed the decision of the three capitals and expressed support for the farmers. He went on a Hunger Strike, movements, dharnas, and protest programs for Special Status. He has participated in the Padayatra in support of Amaravathi Farmers.
- He was an Active Member in the “Visaka Ukku-Andrula Hakku”, and “Save Amaravathi” movements.
Ramesh’s Contribution During the Covid Crisis:
- Ramesh rendered his service to the Tenali people even during the corona which terrorized the whole country.
- He distributed food and rice bags to the migrants and also contributed to them financially. He donates rice bags, vegetables, and medicine to COVID victims who are suffering from COVID-19 and cannot go out to fetch food.
- He also supported the poor financially by providing essential goods for those who could not find employment or food due to the lockdown.
- Provided annadhanam program to the Police, Municipal, and front-line workers who served a lot during the coronavirus crisis.
- Conducted awareness programs on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
- Ramesh put in effort even during the COVID-19 second wave.
- He distributed vegetables and fruits to the village people and needy people.
- Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the COVID-19 vaccine and the effects of the virus.
- Organized awareness programs on precautions to be taken to prevent COVID-19 and said no need to panic.
- The area infected with the coronavirus has been declared a red zone and people have been given proper precautions and instructions.
జన్మదిన శుభాకాంక్షలు తేలిపినా పార్టీ నాయకుడు
స్థానిక శివాజీ చౌకులోని కాళికా మాత దేవస్థానంలో మహా శివరాత్రి పురస్కరించుకొని శివపార్వతుల కళ్యాణం మనోహరంగా జరిగింది. దేవస్థాన కమిటి ఆథ్వర్యంలో అర్చక స్వాములు రమణమూర్తి ముగ్గురు దంపతులకు కళ్యాణం నిర్వహించారు. అనంతరం అన్నదాన కార్యక్రమం నిర్వహించారు
దేవస్థాన కమటి అద్యక్షులు, కార్యదదర్శులు గుమ్మడి రమేష్, యర్రా శ్రీనివాసరావులు మాట్లాడుతూ ప్రతి సంవత్సరం కాళికామాత ఆలయంలో శివపార్వతుల కళ్యాణం నిర్వహిస్తామని తెలపారు. ఈ కార్యక్రమంలో దేవస్థానకమిటి సభ్యులు పలువురు భక్తులు పాల్గొన్నారు.
కాళీ మాత దేవస్థానం వద్ద