Ramavath Vijay Bhaskar Naik
Mandal ST Cell Chief Secretary, Pamidi Mandal, Anantapur District, Andhra Pradesh, TDP
Ramavath Vijay Bhaskar Naik is an Indian Politician of TDP and Mandal ST Cell Chief Secretary of Pamidi, Anantapur District, Andhra Pradesh.
Early Life And Education:
On 06th January 1999, Ramavath Vijay Bhaskar Naik was born to the couple Mr. Ramavath Srinivas Naik and Mrs. Ramavath Leelavathi in the village of Ramagiri, Pamidi Mandal of Anantapur District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In the year 2014, acquired his Secondary Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Bukkarayasamudram and completed his Intermediate from APMS Junior College located at Pamidi in the year 2016.
He finished his Graduation from SR Degree College located at Pamidi, Anantapur District in the year 2021.
After the accomplishment of his education, Vijay Bhaskar Naik turned into a professional and started a Business Dairy Farm, and he simultaneously handled his family responsibilities.
Career In Politics:
With a passion for Politics, Vijay Bhaskar Naik joined the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) in 2021, Vijay Bhaskar Naik’s political career was started to attain the political requirements of the people while also providing a specific service.
As a member of the TDP, Vijay Bhaskar Naik takes a keen interest in and participates in all activities as a Party Activist by carrying out his obligations by a code of conduct and for the recognition of the relevant party.
In the year 2022, he is elected as Mandal ST Cell Chief Secretary in Pamidi Mandal, Anantapur District, Telangana.
Ever since he started rendering services to the people with the assigned authority, he has been constantly working for them, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the People.
- During the summer, Vijay Bhaskar set up chalivendras for the people.
- Vijay Bhaskar Naik has taken up the responsibility to protect child rights and especially ensure that no child is subjected to the drudgery of work and exploitation.
- At the request of the TDP party, protests are being conducted around the state to demonstrate their strong condemnation and resistance to decisions made in the three capitals.
- Vijay Bhaskar Naik was extensively engrossed in many social service activities and worked hard to bring numerous state and central government schemes to the public’s attention and support them in receiving benefits, as well as maintain strong and cordial relationships with individuals from all walks of humanity and leadership.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on unemployment and not between religions and castes and he was attracted to the ideologies of the party and works for the party.
- In case of any issues with the land of the village people, Vijay Bhaskar Naik remained and argued the issues and handed over the lands to them.
- Following a recent event in which Chandra Babu Naidu wept in the CBN Assembly for instigating obscene statements against the wife of our beloved former Chief Minister, all Telugu Desam party leaders conducted a dharna in support of them to protest against the Opposition party.
- He celebrates Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao’s (NTR)Birth and Death Anniversary with his Party Members and he also celebrates the Birthday of Chandra Babu Naidu the present Indian Political Leader in Andhra Pradesh
- Vijay Bhaskar Naik conducts Medical Camps and Provides free Medicines to the people and also provides Health camps and distributes Hearing Aids to the people.
- He fought hard for Higher education should be equally accessible to students from all backgrounds, including SC, ST, BC, minority, and lower-caste students.
- Vijay Bhaskar Naik said that the struggle for the development of Dalits, minorities, the poor, and minorities in society would be achievable only with the TDP party.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- Vijay Bhaskar Naik fought for the farmers against the anti-laws of the government. He fought for the farmers that the government should provide agricultural land to cultivate and survive and to give dry fertilizers.
- Apart from providing humanitarian assistance to the flood victims, he extended his core of service to provide compensation to the victims who were been affected during the rainy season.
- He supported the farmer’s strike protesting against the agricultural reform. He fought for the discounted price for the crop to farmers.
- He provided financial and humanitarian support to those who were impacted by the lockdown during the first and second waves of Corona. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, aiding people who were in distress and offering further assistance to those who were harmed by the locking down.
- By the social distance created by the Covid-19 regulations, he has been distributing essential commodities to assist water-scarce areas.
- Vijay Bhaskar Naik sneaked forward to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
పార్టీ సభ్యులు కలిసిన సందర్భంలో.
పార్టీ నాయకులూ అందరూ కలిసి సమావేశం అయిన సందర్భంలో.
పార్టీ నాయకుడికి సన్మానం చేసిన సందర్భంలో.