Party Activist, Anantapur, TDP, Andhra Pradesh
Rajesh Kumar is an Indian Politician of TDP and a Party Activist in the village of Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh State.
Early Life And Education:
On 31st December 1991, Rajesh Kumar was born to the couple Mr. Nagalingana Chary and Mrs. Savithramma in the village of Anantapur, in the Indian state of Telangana.
In the year 2008, acquired his Secondary Education from Mahatma Gandhi High School located at Guntakal and completed his Intermediate from Mahatma Gandhi Junior College located at Guntakal in the year 2010.
He finished his Graduation from Mahatma Gandhi Degree College located at Guntakal, in the year 2013.
Career In Politics:
With a passion for Politics, Rajesh Kumar joined the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) in 2019, Rajesh Kumar’s political career was started to attain the political requirements of the people while also providing a specific service.
As a member of the TDP, Rajesh Kumar takes a keen interest in and participates in all activities as a Party Activist by carrying out his obligations by a code of conduct and for the recognition of the relevant party.
Ever since he started rendering services to the people with the assigned authority, he has been constantly working for them, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the People.
- Rajesh has taken up the responsibility to protect child rights and especially ensure that no child is subjected to the drudgery of work and exploitation.
- At the request of the TDP party, protests are being conducted around the state to demonstrate their strong condemnation and resistance to decisions made in the three capitals.
- Rajesh was extensively engrossed in many social service activities and worked hard to bring numerous state and central government schemes to the public’s attention and support them in receiving benefits, as well as maintain strong and cordial relationships with individuals from all walks of humanity and leadership.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on unemployment and not between religions and castes. He was attracted to the party’s ideologies and works for the party.
- In case of any issues with the land of the village people, Rajesh remained and argued the issues and handed over the lands to them.
- Following a recent event in which Chandra Babu Naidu wept in the CBN Assembly for instigating obscene statements against the wife of our beloved former Chief Minister, all Telugu Desam party leaders conducted a dharna in support of them to protest against the Opposition party.
- He celebrates Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao’s (NTR)Birth and Death Anniversary with his Party Members and he also celebrates the Birthday of Chandra Babu Naidu the present Indian Political Leader in Andhra Pradesh
- Rajesh conducts Medical Camps and Provides free Medicines to people and also provides Health camps and distributes Hearing Aids to the people.
- He fought hard for Higher education should be equally accessible to students from all backgrounds, including SC, ST, BC, minority, and lower-caste students.
- Rajesh said that the struggle for the development of Dalits, minorities, the poor, and minorities in society would be achievable only with the TDP party.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- Rajesh fought for the farmers against the anti-laws of the government. He fought for the farmers that the government should provide agricultural land to cultivate and survive and to give dry fertilizers.
- Apart from providing humanitarian assistance to the flood victims, he extended his core of service to provide compensation to the victims who were been affected during the rainy season.
- He supported the farmer’s strike protesting against the agricultural reform. He fought for the discounted price for the crop to farmers.