Raja Babu Janagam Netha
District Leader, Jayashankar Bhupalpally, Manthani, Telangana, TRS,
Raja Babu Janagam Netha is an Indian Politician of TRS and District Leader of JayaRaja Babu Bhupalapally District in the Indian State of Telangana.
Childhood and Education:
On the 08th of September 1990, Raja Babu Janagam Netha was born to a couple Mr. and Mrs. Janagam Sadavali, and Sammakka resided in the village of Regulagudem in Kataram Mandal at JayaRaja Babu Bhupalapally District in the Indian State of Telangana.
Raja Babu acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Government Boys High School at Ensanbad.
A career in Politics:
Having been greatly motivated by the effort and services the Kalvakunlta Chandra Sekhar Rao offered to the people, the current Chief Minister of the State of Telangana, Raja Babu, started his political career in 2001 by becoming a member of the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS).
He exposed his leadership skills by serving as the Party Activist and working all the time for the welfare of humankind comprehensively by citing the code of conduct and disciplinary issues.
He was elected Village President of Regulagudem in Kataram Mandal to serve the people and tackle the issues raised by executing his tasks effectively and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
He was designated as the District Leader of Jayashankar Bhupalpally to serve the people and tackle the issues raised by executing his tasks effectively and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
He upholds the trust that the people have placed in him and maintains his service, concentrating on the welfare of the people at the moment and dealing with the activities that will encourage Party to advance.
- He set up and engaged in every Mandal level and Village level meeting at his own cost and delivered speeches by motivating the youngsters and the upcoming leaders.
- Three years ago, floods swept away the CC road from Rolapalli to Gopalpur, stopping traffic. Other gurus for medicine are having major problems transporting crops and fertilizer, and they cross the river perilously during floods.
- The inhabitants want the roads to be paved permanently since there is only one road leading to this community, forcing two-wheelers to stop on the other side and go through muddy fields.
- He was briefing the people on the welfare schemes introduced by the government for the upliftment of the backward classes through a mobilization Program.
- Suppose anyone in the village encounters any problem. In that case, Raja Babu will be at the forefront of the problem, and he is not limited to his services to the town but extends to the people of the entire district.
- Raja Babu has performed many social activities in the village, such as providing food to the Old aged and Orphan Children, Mineral water to the Villagers.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone by clearing the issues related to Water, drainage, and every minute problem to the individual.
- He helped the old and poor people in the village by providing the bare essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during financial crises.
- If somebody passed away during the Corona period, Raja Babu and the party officials conducted cremation in the community.
- As a part of environmental protection, Raja Babu has taken an active role by participating in the Haritha Haram Program and casting the plants in the village.
- Raja Babu expanded his efforts by supporting poor individuals who have been badly affected by the assassination of their families and by providing a set sum for the well-being of death-stricken families.
- Money was donated to the families of the poor during the wedding to support their families financially for their survival.
- As a part of environmental protection, Raja Babu has taken an active role by participating in the Palle Pragathi and Clean and green by casting the plants in the village.
- Food item packets for Vehicle drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- He Participated in the Village development activities in the village like laying CC Roads, Digging Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- He extended his services by assisting poor people who are deeply affected by the assassination of their families by donating a certain amount for their well-being.
- He expanded his efforts by supporting poor individuals who have been badly affected by the assassination of their families, as well as by providing a set sum for the well-being of death-stricken families.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare.
- By notifying the issues in the village, he solved many problems and gave Pensions like -Widow Pensions,old-age pensions, and Handicapped Pensions, and also dispensed White Ration Cards in the town.
- During his reign, roads were constructed as part of the colony’s socioeconomic development, and damaged roads were repaired as part of the program.
- A free Health Camp and Blood Donation camp have been conducted under the auspicious National Leaders Birth Anniversary in the areas of the weaker section.
- The pandemic had a devastating effect on people’s life. During the Covid crisis, it was challenging for regular people to stay alive.
- During the reign of Carona, he provided the less fortunate with rice bags and other essentials through donations.
- During the Pandemic Period, he handed out fruit, meal packets, and water bottles to the people living by the roadsides. In addition, he provided free blankets to those individuals. He donated monetarily to the cause and provided the migrants with food and rice bags.
- Throughout the crisis, he responded selflessly, supporting those in need and offering special attention to those afflicted by the lockdown. Face masks, hand sanitizers, and lunches were handed to the least fortunate, as well as cash assistance.
- Even after the second wave of the covid infection, Raja Babu continued to put his efforts into helping other individuals.
- The residents of the village, as well as others who were in need, received vegetables and fruits from him. The Covid-19 vaccination and the consequences of the virus were the subjects of awareness campaigns at camps and seminars.
- The region contaminated with the coronavirus has been designated as a red zone, and residents have been informed of the necessary safety measures and precautions to take.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea to increase awareness among the general population about the need to acquire a free corona vaccination.
Biodata of Mr. Raja Babu Janagam Netha
Name: Raja Babu Janagam Netha
Father: Mr. Janagam Sadavali
Mother: Mrs. Janagam Sammakka
Education Qualification: SSC
Political Party: TRS
Present Designation: District Leader
Permanent Address: Regulagudem, Kataram, Jayashankar Bhupalpally, Manthani, Telangana
Contact No: 9441045192
“As a leader, it’s a major responsibility on your shoulders to practice the behavior you want others to follow.”
నేతకానీ కులస్తులకు రాజ కీయంగా గుర్తింపునిచ్చింది. టీఆర్ఎస్ పార్టీయేనని సంఘం రాష్ట్ర వర్కింగ్ ప్రెసిడెంట్ పొక్కూరి చిన్న రాజయ్య అన్నారు. మండలంలోని కాటారం, గారెపల్లి, గోపాలపూర్ గ్రామాల్లో నేతకాని కులస్తులతో గురు వారం ఆయన సమావేశమయ్యారు. ఈ సందర్భంగా ఆయన మాట్లాడుతూ ఈ నెల 8న కాటారం మండల కేంద్రంలో జరిగే నేతకాని కులస్థుల సభను విజయ వంతం చేయాలని కోరారు. పెద్దపల్లి పార్లమెంట్ సా నం నుంచి టీఆర్ఎస్ అభ్యర్థిగా పోటీ చేస్తున్న నేత కానీ కులస్థుడైన బొర్లకుంట వెంకటేషు అందరూ ఆదరించాలన్నారు. దశాబ్దాలుగా రాజకీయంగా, ఆర్థి కంగా వెనుకబడిపోయిన నేతకానీలకు గుర్తింపునిచ్చి న టీఆర్ఎస్ పార్టీకి కృతజ్ఞత చూపాల్సిన అవసరం ఉందన్నారు. పెద్దపల్లి ఎంపీ అభ్యర్థి వెంకటేష్ గెలుపు కోసం నేతకానీలంతా ఐక్యంగా కృషి చేయాలనీ కోరడం జరిగింది.
తెలంగాణ రాష్ట్ర ముఖ్యమంత్రి మరియు తెలంగాణ రాష్ట్ర సమితి పార్టీ వ్యవస్థాపకులు “కల్వకుంట్ల చంద్ర శేఖర్” గారికి పాలాభిషేకం చేసిన తెరాస పార్టీ నాయకులు.