Ragurthi Swamy (Yasob)
Mandal Working Committee Member, Katrenikona, Mummidivaram, East Godavari, Andhra Pradesh, Janasena
Ragurthi Swamy (Yasob) is the Mandal Working Committee Member of Katrenikona, East Godavari district. In Swamy’s perspective Leadership is the ability of an individual to lead, inspire and guide to transform other individuals, groups, organizations, or society for a good cause.
Born and Education:
He was born on 01st May 1995 to the couple Nagireddy and Nagarathnam in Pallamkurru village. In 2006, Ragurthi Swamy completed 6th standard at ZP high school, located at Ananthavaram.
Apart from his political career, Swamy has maintained a prosperous business life. He has his own Business of Priyasob Stone Crusher Works.
A career in Politics:
His keen interest, the pure intention of serving people led him into Politics. In the year 2014, Swamy officially entered Politics and started his career as a Member of the Janasena Party.
Jana Sena Party(JSP) is an Indian regional political party based in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, India. It was founded by Tollywood actor and politician Pawan Kalyan on 14 March 2014. Jana Sena means “People’s Army”. The motto of the party is “fight for the rights of each and every common person”.
The main goal of JanaSena is to question any type of corruption in government functioning and organizations and to protect the basic rights of people.
→ Social consciousness without caste
→ Politics without religious discrimination
→ Reverence for linguistic diversity
→ Protection of our traditions and culture
→ Nationalism without neglecting regional aspirations
→ Relentless fight against corruption
→ The progress that preserves the environment
By recognizing his constant struggle, restless efforts the party officials selected him as Mandal Working Committee Member from Katrenikona, East Godavari district and he currently serving in the position.
- Swamy is always at the forefront in doing social service. He gave his helping hand in his unique ways.
- Janasena Leader Swamy and party members distributed clothes, basic necessities for the poor.
- He fought and solved the issues like pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, and also the issues relating to Aadhar cards.
- Distributed Books, pads, and Stationary things to High School Students and motivates them to score high marks.
- Organized blood camps and medical camps in the village and donated the blood for the needy people under the auspicious of Swamy.
- He conducted Village development activities in the village like laying of CC Roads, Digging of Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- He engaged in programs like Palle Pragati, Harithaharam, and Swachh Bharath and made the surroundings clean.
- He conducted the Annadanam program for the poor and orphanage people and distributed fruits and blankets in the orphanages and old age homes.
- He has been conducting freedom fighters’ birth and death anniversaries and motivates students by telling them about their sacrifices.
- Wet and dry garbages were distributed and gave awareness on how to use them.
- Swamy informed the villagers about the dangers of plastic use and prohibited its use in the village.
Swamy’s Contribution during the Covid Crisis
-Pandemic hit the people’s lives very badly. Ordinary people could not survive during the Covid crisis
-As a responsible leader Swamy gave his contribution even during the covid time.
-In the Pandemic Period, he distributed fruits, food packets, and water bottles to the road siders and also distributed blankets to them.
-He provided food and rice bags to the migrants and also contributed to them financially.
-Provided annadhanam program to the Police, Municipal, front-line workers who served a lot during the corona crisis.
-Conducted awareness programs on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
-He financially helped covid victims by providing vitamin tablets, masks, Sanitizers, and fruits.
-Swamy put his effort to serve people even during the covid second wave.
-He distributed vegetables and fruits to the village people and needy people.
-Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and about the effects of the virus.
-The area infected with the coronavirus has been declared a red zone and people have been given proper precautions and instructions.
-Delivered food, supplements for the covid victims by home delivery.
గెలుపుని ఎలా పట్టుకోవాలో తెలిసిన వాడి కంటే
ఓటమిని ఎలా తట్టుకోవాలో తెలిసిన వాడే గొప్పవాడు!!
రాజ్యాంగ నిర్మాత, బడుగు బలహీన వర్గాల ఆశాజ్యోతి డా బి ఆర్ అంబేద్కర్ గారి వర్ధంతి సందర్భంగా ఆయన విగ్రహానికి పూలమాల వేసి ఘన నివాళులర్పించిన రాగుర్తి స్వామి గారు మరియు జనసేన పార్టీ నాయకులు
ప్రచారంలో పాల్గొన్న జనసేన పార్టీ కార్యకర్తలు