TRSV State General Secretary, Ramakrishnapur, Mandamarri, Chennur, Mancherial, Telangana, TRS
Ragi Rajesh is the State General Secretary of Telangana from the TRSV. He was born on 24-August-1987 to Sambaiah and Rajamma. In 2002, He completed SSC at Singareni high school, Ramakrishnapur. He attained Intermediate from Sarvepalli RK junior college, Ramakrishnapur.
Rajesh completed his Graduation(Degree) from Sri Raja Rajeshwara degree college, Karimnagar. From 2008-2010, he earned his Post Graduation M.Sc(Chemistry) from Sharada college, Kukatpally.
Due to a keen interest in Politics Rajesh entered into Active Politics with the Telangana Rashtra Samiti(TRS) party in 2002. He is a Member of the TRS party. He worked as a Party Activist gave his contributions to the Telangana Movement and took part in Million March, Chalo Hyderabad, Vanta Varpu, Bahiramba Sabha, Rasta Rocos, Protest programs, Bike Rally.
He becomes State Leader of TRSV. In 2016, Rajesh appointed as State General Secretary of Telangana from the TRSV and continued in the position till now.
- Rajesh is also a Social Activist. He solved road problems, drainage issues, put street lights.
- He provided stationary things, Plates, Exam pads to the students, conducted sports competitions for them, organized awareness programs on Education, and motivates students.
- Gave awareness on how to keep surroundings clean.
- Participated in Haritha Haram, Swachh Bharath programs.
- He has been celebrating freedom fighter’s birth, death anniversaries every year.
- Provided food, dresses to Orphanage people.
- Wet and dry bins were distributed to village people also created awareness of wet garbage and dry garbage.
- Gave financial assistance to poor people and old age people.
Service During Pandemic Covid-19
- He distributed Essential things, Masks, and Sanitizers in the village during the COVID-19 Pandemic lockdown period.
- Provided free food service to the migrants, municipal workers, to the police who served a lot in the pandemic time.
- He also provided Food&Vegetables to Poor people in lockdown time.
- Awareness was created on how to prevent Covid-19, how to maintain social distance.
- Gave precautions on how to prevent Covid-19.