Senior Leader, Rajupet, Mangapet, Mulugu, Telangana, INC
Raghunath Veerla is an Indian Politician of INC and Senior Leader of Rajupet in Mangapet at Mulugu District in the Indian State of Telangana.
Early Life and Education:
On the 09th of July 1973, Raghunath Veerla was born to a couple. Mr. Amaraiah and Mrs. Seethamma resided in the village of Rajupeta in Mangapet Mandal in Mulugu District in the Indian State of Telangana.
In 1990, Raghunath Veerla acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School at Rajupet in Mangapet in Mulugu District.
A career in Politics:
In 1997, Raghunath Veerla began his Political Career by entering the Indian National Congress (INC), often called a Congress Party, to attain the political requirements of the people while also providing a specific service.
As a part of INC, Manohar Naidu express keen interest and performs every activity as a Senior Leader by discharging his duties with a code of conduct and also for the recognition of the respective party.
Ever since he started rendering services to the people with the assigned authority, he has constantly been working for them, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the People.
Raghunath was a Telangana Activist. During Telangana Movement, i.eFrom, from 2004-2014, Raghunath played an active role and fought to create a new state, Telangana, from the pre-existing condition of Andhra Pradesh in India.
He set up a Vanta Varpu during the period of Rasta Roko and in programs of Sakala Janula Samme, and many more dharnas and rallies were held in continuous movement.
He participated in many social Programs and was involved in Million March, Bike Rallies, and Dharan’s to form Telangana as a separate State.
- He played a prominent role and actively participated in Foot March(Padayatra) along with Telangana Congress Mulugu Constituency Legislator “Danasari Anasuya (Sitakka)” to the Constituencies.
- He protested that skyrocketing petrol, diesel, and gas prices would become another problem for ordinary people in the community. He has been serving the Backward Community People for their growth and recognition in society.
- Raghunath set up and engaged in every Mandal level and Village level meeting at his own cost and delivered speeches by motivating the youngsters and the upcoming leaders.
- He was extensively engrossed in many social service activities and worked hard to bring numerous state and central government schemes to the public’s attention, support them in receiving benefits, and maintain solid and cordial relationships with individuals from all walks of humanity and leadership.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on unemployment and not between religions and castes. He was attracted to the party’s doctrines and worked for the party.
- He is in complete opposition to the state government repealing new agricultural laws and other beneficial elements that will serve the survival of farmers and organizing awareness programs to educate farmers on loans from banks and crop yields.
- He Participated in the Village development activities in the village like laying CC Roads, Digging Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- Raghunath continues to struggle to abolish the concept of caste and religious distinctions in society and for human equality in all aspects of his life.
- He served the elderly and needy in the community by supplying them with the necessities of life and assisting them through times of financial hardship.
- He played an active role in ensuring that help programs for the poor were in place and that they were able to survive their existence.
- Raghunath is fighting with the government to offer suitable jobs to the jobless, who are concerned about finding a good job even after graduating from college or university.
- Raghunath offered financial support and other kinds of relief to the village’s needy people and will be accessible to its residents during their tough times.
- During the Pandemic Period, he handed out fruit, meal packets, and water bottles to the people living by the roadsides. In addition, he provided free blankets to those individuals. He donated monetarily to the cause and provided the migrants with food and rice bags.
- During the Corona crisis, the Annadhanam program was made available to front-line workers, including police officers, municipal employees, and emergency personnel.
- To combat the spread of the pandemic in Corona, he has organized an awareness campaign focusing on the need to keep a safe distance from infected individuals and use appropriate safety precautions.
- He offered sufferers of the covid virus financial assistance and the provision of vitamin pills, masks, and sanitizers.
- Even after the second wave of the covid infection, Raghunath continued to put his efforts into helping other individuals.
- The residents of the village, as well as others who were in need, received vegetables and fruits from him. The Covid-19 vaccination and the consequences of the virus were the subjects of awareness campaigns at camps and seminars.
- The region contaminated with the coronavirus has been designated as a red zone, and residents have been informed of the necessary safety measures and precautions to take.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea to increase awareness among the general population about the need to acquire a free corona vaccination.
- During the pandemic, A door to door survey was organized and raised awareness about the virus covid and provided precautions to be followed.
- Raghunath served in various positions and served the people, and his total family is the inspiration of Manohar Naidu and was also involved in politics by following in their footsteps.
Biodata of Mr. Raghunath Veerla
Name: Raghunath Veerla
Father: Mr. Amaraiah
Mother: Mrs. Seethamma
Education Qualification: SSC Standard
Political Party: INC
Present Designation: Senior Leader
Permanent Address: Rajupet, Mangapet, Mulugu, Telangana
Contact No: 9492439299
“Leadership is the creation of an environment in which others can self-actualize in completing the job.”
తెలంగాణ కాంగ్రెస్ ములుగు నియోజకవర్గ శాసనసభ్యులు “దనసరి అనసూయ (సీతక్క)” గారిని గౌరవప్రదంగా కలవడం జరిగింది.
తెలంగాణ కాంగ్రెస్ ములుగు నియోజకవర్గ శాసనసభ్యురాలు “దనసరి అనసూయ (సీతక్క)”తో కలిసి నియోజకవర్గాలకు పాదయాత్రలో ప్రముఖ పాత్ర పోషించిన రఘునాథ్ వీర్ల గారు.