YSRCP Party Activist, Yadavolu, Devarapalle, West Godavari, Gopalapuram, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
Raghu Tadepalli is an Indian Politician and Current Party Activist of Yadavolu, Devarapalle Mandal from the Political Party YSRCP.
Early Life and Education:
On the 3rd of January 1991, Raghu was born to the couple Mr.Baba and Mrs.Patishwari located at Yadavolu in West Godavari District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In the year 2009, Raghu obtained his 9th standard from Zilla Prishath High School placed at Yadavolu.
A Career in Politics:
Raghu joined the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party(YSRCP) after the Congress party merged into YSRCP which was founded by the Y. S. Jaganmohan Reddy current chief Minister of the State Andhra Pradesh, with the purpose of addressing the people’s political requirements while also presenting a modest service.
Raghu has been representing the YSRCP as a Party Activist and contributing to the development of society since the day he joined the party, by executing his tasks effectively and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
He has served conscientiously for the prosperity of the people from the party’s inception to the present day, consistently aspiring for the party’s and society’s advancement, and performing desperate service to society and for the goodness of the people.
During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to bring more voters to win the party in his locality.
He was involved in the grand journey of the Public Will Yatra(Praja Sankalpa Yatra), Sakala Janula Samme, and actively involved and played a key role in the programs organized by YSRCP Party.
Raghu conveyed and explained to the people the greatness of the party, the symbol, and the ideology of the YSRCP Party to the party leaders.
He has been constantly fighting against anti-people decisions of the central and state governments and has staged many protests and dharnas.
Raghu is in complete opposition to the state government repealing new agricultural laws and other beneficial elements that will serve the survival of farmers.
He was briefing the people on the welfare schemes introduced by the government for the upliftment of the backward classes through a mobilization Program.
Raghu was actively involved in various social service activities and worked hard to take various schemes of the State and Central Government into public and assisted them in getting the benefit.
- He Provided moral support to the villagers and created employment for the graduated students who were unemployed after the conclusion of their education.
- Raghu continues to fight for eradicating the idea of caste and religious differences in society and doing his part for human equality
- He helped the old and poor people in the village by providing the basic essentials to them for their survival and also assisted them during the financial crisis.
- Raghu offered financial support and other kinds of relief to the village’s needy people and will be accessible to the village’s residents during their tough times.
- Money was donated to the families of the poor during the wedding to support their families financially.
- Raghu is fighting with the government to provide proper employment to the unemployed who are worried about getting a proper job even after graduation.
Services rendered during the Pandemic:
- During the first and second waves of Corona, Raghu offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people who were impacted by the lockdown.
- Raghu acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- During the crisis, Raghu responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown.
- He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.