Rage Bharath Kumar
BJYM Mandal General Secretary, Peddakarpamula, Peddakothapally, Nagarkurnool, Kollapur, Telangana, BJP.
Rage Bharath Kumar is an Indian Politician and BJYM Mandal General Secretary of Peddakothapally in Nagarkurnool from the Political Party BJP.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 25th of July 1995, Bharath Kumar was born to the couple Mr. Rage Suresh Babu and Mrs. Rage Bagyamma in the village of Peddakarpamula in Peddakothapally Mandal of Nagarkurnool District in the Indian State of Telangana.
In the year 2010, Bharath Kumar acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Sri Guru Raghavendra High School in Nagarkurnool and completed his Intermediate course at Srinivasa Padmavathi Junior College in Nagarkurnool District in 2012.
He attained his Graduation of Degree from V.R.K Degree College, Nagarkurnool (VRKDC) in 2015 and obtained his Bachelor of Physical Education at Raychoti, Kadapa District in 2017.
Soon after the accomplishment of his education, Bharath Kumar turned into a professional Employee in the My Home Industries Private Limited. Despite handling huge family responsibilities, he always had greater achievements Professionally and Educationally and has managed his business while also taking care of his family’s responsibilities.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS:
Before completing his education, in the year 2012, Bharath Kumar entered politics with a passion to serve the people by joining the Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad(ABVP) and serving as an Active Member to promote the right perspective on the need for holistic and sustainable development in students.
He stood by the students and gave courage to the students by solving every problem. His modesty further enhanced his responsibilities by being elected as ABVP Mandal Convenor of Peddakothapally in 2013 for his services to the People.
On the one hand, he is continuing his education and on the other, he is desperately fulfilling his responsibilities as the District Working Committee Member in Nagarkurnool from ABVP in 2015.
In addition to his primary responsibilities, in 2016, he was appointed and served as a State Working Committee Member in Telangana from ABVP to ensure that the initial and subsequent tasks run smoothly.
He holds several positions in ABVP during the student phase and shows his solutions to every problem faced by the students by providing his support. In the year 2019, Bharath Kumar switched to through the Bharatiya Janata Party(BJP) which was founded by Atal Bihari Vajpayee (Former Prime Minister of India) and Lal Krishna Advani(Former Deputy Prime Minister of India).
Since the day, Bharath Kumar joined the Party, he has been served the BJP and doing his part for the betterment of society by carrying out his duties properly and following the rules amd regulations of the party.
By continuing his tenure in ABVP, He joined the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS). After joining the RSS he has gone through the Initial Training Camp(Prathmik Shiksha Varg) in 2017.
For his work and humility, Peddaiah was designated as the BJYM Mandal General Secretary of Peddakothapally in 2019 to serve the people in all ways by working comprehensively all the time for the welfare of humankind by citing code of conduct and disciplinary issues.
He maintains the trust placed in him by the people and continues his service, thinking for the welfare of the people for the moment and dealing with the activities for the development of the Party.
School and College Development Activities:
- He solved every single problem faced by the students in the school. As soon as it came to his notice that there were no proper facilities in the school and the college, new furniture was arranged.
- He arranged all the facilities in the hostel without any restriction for a single student. He assisted the primary schools in the village and provided better infrastructure facilities in the schools.
- Every year he Distributed books, pens, and clothes to poor children for their higher education and also helped them financially for their bright future.
- During national festivals like Republic Day and Independence day, Bharath Kumar conducts and attends the programs in the schools and distributed prizes to the students who actively participated and won in the sports.
- Bharath Kumar mainly focused on issues related to students like Fee reimbursement, Scholarships and worked hard to ensure that scholarships were granted to students immediately.
- Bharath Kumar laid a big platform for the students’ bright future by organizing an awareness seminar to inform them about the importance of education in school.
- Bharath Kumar fights for job reservation for students who are struggling to find a decent job after the conclusion of their education to lead their livelihood.
- He fought hard and persevered on the problems faced by the school and college students. He is fighting with the government by conducting dharnas to provide proper employment to the unemployed who are worried about getting a proper job even after graduation.
He set up and engaged in every Mandal level, Village level meeting at his own cost and delivered speeches by motivating the youngsters and the upcoming leaders.
During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign at Nagarkurnool and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
In case of any issues with the land of the village people, Bharath Kumar remained and argued the issues and handed over the lands to them.
Every year, on the anniversary of the birth and death anniversaries of national leaders and freedom fighters, Bharath Kumar and the BJP Party Leaders commemorate the anniversary and express gratitude to them for their contributions to the country.
A fund-raising drive has been announced for the construction of a holy Ram Mandir in Ayodhya. As part of the construction of an unprecedented Sri Rama Mandir in Ayodhya, he, along with his party members helped raise funds for the entire city.
He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone by clearing the issues related to Water, Drinages, and every minute problem to the individual.
He served the elderly and needy people in the community by supplying them with the necessities of life and by assisting them through times of financial hardship.
Organizing an awareness seminar to enlighten students about the significance of education in school was one of the most significant contributions Bharath Kumar made to ensure the students’ bright future.
Many service activities, such as blankets for beggars, clothing for the destitute, and meals for orphaned children, were planned during the event.
He fights for the people’s concerns and the welfare of the people, and many of the colony’s development plans have been a resounding success as a result of his efforts.
- Bharath Kumar came forward to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place.
- He helped the poor by distributing items such as masks, hand sanitizers, and food, as well as monetary assistance.
- An awareness demonstration was performed to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
H.No: 3-24, Village: Peddakarpamula, Mandal: Peddakothapally, District: Nagarkurnool, Constituency: Kollapur, State: Telangana, Zipcode: 509412.
Mobile: 79958 01682, 99512 60277.
“A sense of humor is part of the art of leadership, of getting along with people, of getting things done.”
-Rage Bharath Kumar
బీజేవైయం నాగర్ కర్నూలు జిల్లా పెద్దకొత్తపల్లి మండల శాఖ ఆధ్వర్యంలో పెద్దకారుపాముల గ్రామంలోని జడ్పీ ఉన్నత పాఠశాలలో పుల్వామా దాడిలో వీర మరణం పొందిన భారత జవాన్లకు నివాళులు అర్పించటం జరిగింది.
హరిత హారం కార్యక్రమం
మనం మరణించాక కూడా మనం నాటిన మొక్కలు సజీవంగా ఉంటాయని హరిత హారం కార్యక్రమంలో భాగంగా మొక్కలు నాటడం జరిగింది.
కోటి సంతకాల సేకరణ కార్యక్రమం
నిరుద్యోగుల భృతి కోసం వారికి ఉపాధి కల్పించాలని బీజేపీ నాయకులంతా కలిసి కోటి సంతకాల సేకరణ చేయడం జరిగింది.
భారతీయ జనతా పార్టీ సమావేశంలో భారత్ కుమార్ గారు పాల్గొనడం జరిగింది.
కరోనా కారణంగా ప్రపంచ లాక్ డౌన్ విధించిన ప్రభుత్వం నిర్ణయాన్ని ఉల్లంఘించకుండా నిబంధనలు పాటిస్తున్నప్పటికీ యాచకుల ఆకలి తీర్చడం కొరకు భరత్ కుమార్ గారు భోజనం ప్యాకెట్లను అందజెయ్యడం జరిగింది.
కరోనా వ్యాప్తి ఆపేందుకు రాష్ట్రము లాక్ డౌన్ ప్రకటించిన కారణముగా, నిత్యావసర సరుకులకు ఇబ్బందులకు గురవుతున్న ప్రజలకు తమ వంతు సహాయముగా కూరగాయలను మరియు నిత్యవసరకులను పంపిణీ చేసిన భరత్ కుమార్ గారు.
రాజకీయ నాయకుడిని గౌరవప్రదంగా కలుసుకున్నారు మరియు ఆయన ప్రజలకు చేస్తున్న సేవలకు కృతజ్ఞతలు తెలిపారు.
Born in Peddakarpamula Village
of Nagarkurnool, Telangana
Studied SSC Standard
from Sri Guru Raghavendra High School, Nagarkurnool
from Srinivasa Padmavathi Junior College , Nagarkurnool
Joined in the ABVP
ABVP Mandal Convenor
from V.R.K Degree College, Nagarkurnool
District Working Committee Member
State Working Committee Member
in Andhra Pradesh
Joined in the BJP
Joined in the RSS
BJYM Mandal General Secretary
of Peddakothapally, BJP