Puttur Gaja (Ganesh Kumar)
Party Activist, Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh, Janasena
Puttur Gaja (Ganesh Kumar) is currently working as the Party Activist of the JanaSena Party.
He was born in Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh on 12-May-1993 to Subrahmanyam.
He completed his early education at K.V.S.N ZP High School from Taduku in 2008 and Studied Intermediate from S.R Govt. Junior College.
Later Attained a Graduation from the S.V Degree College at Tirupati.
He has been very accustomed to political traits since childhood. He fights in the forefront to bring justice to the people. So even in college he would stand by every single individual and be their companion.
Gaja was drawn into politics with great interest and with the idea of serving the people. In 2010, He began his political journey through the Praja Rajyam Party(PRP) which was held by Chiranjeevi.
Since the date of joining the Party, He has been working as an Active Member by playing a pivotal role in strengthening the unity and struggles of the working-class in the party. He comprehensively worked at the district level and towards the position, he carried out his duties.
He resigned from the PRP in the sparkle of time i.e 2014 and contrasted with the JanaSena Party which is an Indian Regional political party founded by Tollywood actor and politician Pawan Kalyan.
As a part of the JanaSena Party, Gaja expresses keen interest and performs every activity to recognise the respective party.
and was a Party Activist who worked all days and involves in every organized Party meeting and works for the growth and development of the Party.
From then until now, he has been serving in the Honorable positions that were assigned and doing his part to better society by carrying out his duties properly and following the rules and regulations of the party.
simultaneously he is fulfilling his family responsibilities and proportionally balancing the multiple works.
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people.
- Gaja financially assisted the poor people in the village and helped them in all possible ways.
- He distributed fruits and medicines to the village’s unhealthy students and needy people and assisted the death-affected family financially for their survival.
- He fought and solved the issues like pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, and also the issue relating to Aadhar cards.
- Distributed Books, pads, and Stationary things to High School Students and motivates them to score high marks.
- He provided his financial support to the poor people in the village and also donated a certain amount to the merit students for their higher education.
- He conducted Village development activities in the village like laying of CC Roads, Digging of Bore wells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- Conducted Annadhanam Program, which is served and satisfied many hungry people and Chalivendra centres were set up for the people during the summer
- Money was donated to the families of the poor during the wedding to support their families financially.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, he will be at the forefront of the problem.
- He conducted Cultural and Traditional programs and noticed every student’s talent and he gave the best advice for their future career.
- Every Year he celebrates Freedom Fighters Birth anniversaries and distributes food packets to the villagers.
- He is constantly being fought over the People’s problems and petitions are being handed over to the concerned authorities.
- During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- He accompanied many Mandal levels and District level party meetings in the town and also organized Party Membership Programs.
- Gaja swears that the strength of the Party is all about the Party activists and in every moment we will take over all the responsibilities of the party activist
- He explained to the people about the welfare and development activities done by the Social Media Party for the government.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party and Ramakrishna fought for the special status.
- Gaja mainly focused on issues related to students like Fee reimbursement and worked hard to ensure that scholarships were granted to students immediately.
- As being a student, He fought for every issue related to students and sort out them within a minute. Constantly working hard for the student’s career.
- His hard work and commitment towards the work made him struggle hard to make his dreams and goals come true, and finally, he is rose to the top.
- He served as a Social Activist. He served under the JanaSena party by helping the below-poverty students unconditionally irrespective of their caste.
- He fights over every issue raised in the town and persistently worked to solve the issues.
Pandemic Covid-19 Services
During First Wave of Corona-
- Gaja came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed vegetables and fruits to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant labourers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- Gaja came forward with humanity to help those in dire straits during the corona and provide financial assistance to the people who are affected by the lockdown.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially.
- To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the safety of the village.
During the Second Wave of Corona-
- Gaja visited the hospitals and asked the hospital staff to provide oxygen cylinders for the corona victims who were seriously ill.
- He also provided free masks and sanitisers to people with corona deficiency symptoms at the hospital.
- Gaja worked all days(Day and Night) during the covid period and looked after the people.
- He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
లాక్ డౌన్ సమయంలో
కరోనా మహమ్మారిపై అలుపెరగని పోరాటం చేస్తున్న ప్రాధమిక రక్షణ కవచాలుగా ఉన్న పోలీసులకు మాస్కులు మరియు సానిటైజర్ బ్యాటిల్స్ ఇవ్వడం జరిగింది…
మాస్కులు, శానిటైజర్ ల పంపిణి
PUTTUR ప్రభుత్వ ఆసుపత్రిలో మాస్క్ లు – సానిటైజర్ బాటిల్స్ ఇవ్వడం జరిగింది.
ఉచిత రక్త దాన శిబిరం
మాస్కులు, శానిటైజర్ ల పంపిణి
PUTTUR ప్రభుత్వ పురపాలక సంఘ సిబ్బంది కి మాస్క్ లు – సానిటైజర్ బాటిల్స్ ఇవ్వడం జరిగింది.
లాక్ డౌన్ సమయంలో
(PUTTUR) – కరోనా మహమ్మారిపై అలుపెరగని పోరాటం చేస్తున్న ప్రాధమిక రక్షణ కవచాలుగా ఉన్న “పోలీసులు – డాక్టర్లు నర్సులు – పారిశుద్ధ్య కార్మికుల” కు మాస్కులు మరియు సానిటైజర్ బ్యాటిల్స్ ఇవ్వడం జరిగింది…
JANASENA – BJP కలిసి పారిశుధ్య కార్మికులకు గౌరవ సన్మానం చేయడం జరిగింది. ఓ వైపు కరోనా మహమ్మారి ప్రజలను బాయబ్రాంతులకు గురిచేస్తున్న సమయంలో పారిశుధ్య కార్మికులు చేస్తున్న సేవలకు గాను వారికి గౌరవ సన్మానం చేయడం జరిగింది..
రైతులకు మద్దతుగా దీక్ష
జనసేన దీక్ష – రైతులకు మద్దతుగా దీక్ష నగరి నియోజకవర్గం జనసేన పార్టీ అధ్యక్షులు శ్రీ పవన్ కళ్యాణ్ గారి పిలుపు మేరకు మేము సైతం నివర్ తుఫాన్ లో నష్టపోయిన రైతులకు మద్దతుగా దీక్ష నగరి నియోజకవర్గం.
పార్టీ ఆవిర్భావ దినోత్సవం
JANASENA పార్టీ ఆవిర్భావ దినోత్సవం సందర్భంగా జనసేన నగరి నియోజకవర్గం నందు వేడుక చేసుకోవడం జరిగింది.