Putluri Konda Reddy
Darsi Assembly Incharge, Darsi, Prakasam, Andhra Pradesh, INC
Putluri Konda Reddy is an Indian Politician and current Darsi Assembly Incharge from Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY LIFE & EDUCATION–
Konda Reddy was born on the 05th of June 1976, in Darsi village of Prakasam in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh to the couple Mr. Putluri Chinna Kotreddy and Mrs. Putluri Pullamma.
Konda Reddy acquired his Secondary Board of Education from ZP High School located at Konakanamitla in Andhra Pradesh and completed his intermediate course at Podili Junior College at Podili, Andhra Pradesh.
Later he holds graduation with a degree from Kakatiya University and resided in Darsi, Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY CAREER IN PROFESSION-
Soon after the conclusion of his education, Konda Reddy began his professional career by setting up a Printing Business of his own in Darsi of Andhra Pradesh State, and ever since he commenced he simultaneously handled his family responsibilities.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS-
Konda Reddy was influenced by many political leaders, among them Late Sri. Rajiv Gandhi and Late Sri YS. Rajasekhara Reddy is prominent. Among the politicians, Konda Reddy is an ardent follower of the late Chief Minister of AP Sri YS. Rajasekhara Reddy.
In the year 1996, Konda Reddy commenced his Political career by joining the Indian National Congress Party (INC) which is ruling under the leadership of Sonia Gandhi.
He exposed his leadership skills by serving as the INC Party Activist and working comprehensively all the time for the welfare of humankind. As a part of INC, Konda Reddy expressed keen interest and performs every activity for the recognition of the respective party.
In 2000, Konda Reddy was promoted as the Youth Congress Mandal President of Darsi after receiving control and carrying out all operations as his dedication to the welfare of the people.
He won the people’s respect by upholding the promises, duties, and powers bestowed upon him. As a consequence, in 2005 he was appointed by the Party to the Youth Congress Assembly in Incharge of Darsi.
In 2005, As a Ramalayam Incharge from INC, he demonstrated his commitment to the people by continuously working for their well-being, college development, and striving hard for their benefit of them.
He ramped up his service and effort by accepting the position of Youth Congress Assembly In-Charge for Darsi in 2019, to provide care for the people and the difficulties they face, and he worked in that capacity.
His unwavering commitment and true effort gained him the position of State Congress Committee Member of Andhra Pradesh from INC and been constantly working for the people, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the people.
After receiving the authority and performing every activity as his responsibility for the welfare of the people, and continues his service, thinking for the welfare of the people and dealing with the activities for the development of the Society.
- Blood donation camps and Medical camps were set up in the village by donating blood and providing medicines for free of cost to the needy people.
- He fought for the issues related to Handicapped Pensions, Widow Pension, Old age Pension and also the problems of Ration Card and Health card of the villagers and distributes Handicapped certificated to the disabled people.
- In case of an accident in his village, Konda Reddy provided Arogya sree cards and helps them by providing Rs.5000/- for the treatment.
- He fought for the immediate reduction of inflated petrol and diesel rates as the skyrocketing petrol and diesel costs would cause a lot of trouble for the common man.
- Konda Reddy continues to fight for eradicating the idea of caste and religious differences in society and doing his part for human equality
- He helped the old and poor people in the village by providing the basic essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during the financial crises.
- Konda Reddy offered financial support as well as other kinds of relief to the village’s needy people. Konda Reddy will be accessible to the village’s residents during their tough times.
- He took an active part in ensuring assistance programs for the impoverished and aiding them in surviving their life.
Services Rendered During The Pandemic Covid-19:
- During the first and second waves of Corona, Konda Reddy offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people who were impacted by the lockdown.
- Konda Reddy acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- During the crisis, Konda Reddy responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown.
- He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.
దర్సి గ్రామంలో గ్రామా ప్రజలతో గ్రామా సమస్యలను చర్చించడం జరిగింది..
ప్రముఖ నాయకుడి జయంతి సందర్బంగా, మహనీయుడి చిత్రపటానికి పూలమాల వేసి నమస్కరించుకోవడం జరిగింది..