Punugurthi Suresh SU
Mandal President, Kuppam, Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh, JSP
Punugurthi Suresh is an Indian Politician and current Mandal President from the Janasena Party of Kuppam Mandal in Andhra Pradesh.
CHILDHOOD AND EDUCATION:
On the 04th of May, 1989, Suresh was born to the couple Mr Punugurthi Papanna and Mrs Punugurthi Prameela and raised in Gonugur of Chittoor district in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In 2005, Suresh obtained his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School, placed at Gonugur in Kuppam.
Shortly after receiving his education qualification, Suresh turned into a professional by joining the Indico Company as a Senior Operator, and ever since he started he has simultaneously handled his family’s Responsibilities.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS-
Having had a great conviction for service from childhood, Suresh desires to provide all the benefits to the people. Having been influenced by Tollywood Actor Pawan Kalyan in the year 2014, Suresh commenced his political party by joining the Janasena Party, which was founded by Tollywood actor and politician Pawan Kalyan.
He exposed his leadership skills by serving as the Party Activist and working all the time for the welfare of humankind comprehensively. As a part of Janasena, Suresh expressed a keen interest and performs every activity to recognise the respective party.
Suresh was designated as the Village Incharge from Gonugur in 2014 to serve the people by working all the time for the welfare of humankind comprehensively by citing code of conduct and disciplinary issues.
His constant attention and pure dedication to service in 2019 led to his promotion to the Mandal President from Kuppam to promote the proper focus on the need for effective and comprehensive expansion in people by doing his part to overcome the hardships faced by the people.
After grabbing power and carrying out each activity as his obligation for the well-being of the people, he extends his service, thinking about the welfare of the people for the moment and dealing with activities for Society’s advancement.
Blood Donation Camp
Suresh with his team donated blood to Blood donation. Organized for the needy people in Gonugur Village and donated blood to the needy.
This has started by the Youth Members with the thought that no INDIAN should die with lack of blood and by implementing into reality started a group with countable members and started donating all the blood- Normal groups, Negative Groups, Rare Groups across INDIA with the help of donors.
- During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- Suresh was extensively engrossed in many social service activities and worked hard to bring numerous state and central government schemes to the public’s attention, support them in receiving benefits, and maintain solid and cordial relationships with individuals from all walks of humanity and leadership.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on unemployment and not between religions and castes. He was attracted to the party’s ideologies and works for the party.
Social & Welfare Activities-
- Suresh has been involved in many local activities, including distributing meals to the elderly and orphan children and giving mineral water to the villages.
- Suresh carried out many developmental activities in the village, like laying CC Roads in the Village, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage System, and Solving water Problems by improving water quality.
- He fulfils his tasks while also looking out for the welfare of the village’s and zone’s residents by addressing water, sanitation, and any other minor issues.
- He supported the communities elderly and poor residents by providing them with basic needs and aiding them through times of financial distress.
- Throughout the occasion, other humanitarian activities were planned, including blankets for beggars, clothes for the homeless, meals for orphaned children, and Note Books & Textbooks for the students in Kuppam.
- He provided financial and humanitarian support to those impacted by the lockdown during Corona’s first and second waves. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, aiding people in distress and offering further assistance to those harmed by the locking down.
- He reacted generously throughout the crisis, assisting people in need and providing particular assistance to individuals affected by the lockdown.
- From every individual in the village, Suresh collected Rps: 50, 100, 200/- and distributed face masks, hand sanitisers, and meals to the less fortunate, as well as financial support for them.
- Suresh sneaked away to assist people affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures.
- An awareness demonstration was performed to raise awareness about social distance and the need to take precautionary steps to eliminate the Corona Epidemic.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea to increase awareness among the general population about the need to acquire a free corona vaccination.
- During the corona boom, Suresh held a dharna thinking about the life of the students stating that it is not appropriate to endanger the lives of children by conducting final exams of SSC and Intermediate.
HNO: 1-38, Land Mark: Aqua Water Tank Main Road, Post: Vendugampally, Village: Gonugur, Mandal: Kuppam, District: Chittoor, Constituency: Kuppam, State: Andhra Pradesh, Zip Code: 517425
పునుగుర్తి సురేష్ గారు జనసేన పార్టీలోకి చేరిన సందర్భంగా, పార్టీ నాయకులూ వేడుకలు నిర్వహించి శుభాకాంక్షలు తెలియజేయడం జరిగింది.
Born in Gonugur
From Zilla Parishad High School, Gonugur
Joined in the Janasena
From Janasena, Gonugur
From Janasena, Gonugur