Pulugu Kishore Kumar
Social Activist, Guntur, Guntur East, Andhra Pradesh
Pulugu Kishore Kumar is an Indian Politician current Social Activist from Guntur, Andhra Pradesh.
CHILDHOOD AND EDUCATION:
On the 14th of November 1982, Kishore Kumar was born to the couple Mr. Pulugu Prabhakara Rao and Mrs. Pulugu Jansi Rani and resided at Guntur in Guntur Mandal of Guntur District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In 1997, Kishore Kumar obtained his Board of Secondary Education at Sri Madeti Guruvaiah High School, located at Guntur. He completed his Intermediate at Sri Madeti Guruvaiah Junior College, in 1999.
In 2003, Kishore Kumar acquired his Graduation(Degree) from Hindu degree college, Guntur. In 2005 he gets into his higher education with his Post Graduation in Hindu P.G College. In 2013, Kishore obtained his Doctor of Philosophy (P.H.D) in Computer Science at Hyderabad Central University. In 2014 he completed Bachelor of Education (B.ED) at Andhra Muslim College, Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY PROFESSIONAL CAREER:
Kishore Kumar his early professional career after getting his qualification with strong objectives and commitments, having started his doing job. From 2005-2008 he worked Data Analyst at Narayana Medical College located at Nellore. From 2008-2012 he did Testing Engineering, at Altus Systems in Hyderabad. Kishore worked Device Trainer at Cipla Company.
CAREER IN THE COMMUNITY:
From an early age, he strongly desired to work in the public service. Kishore has been in service since he was a child. He has participated in several service activities while pursuing his education. While working at Cipla company he developed a love for social service. In 2020 Kishore has started social services.
Kishore was Swadeshi Jagaran Manch Organization Co-Convener in Guntur Town.
Through this organization, he fought for Indian G.D.P. and the growth of cottage industries and promote start-ups, as well as to do Prakriti agriculture (organic farming) through the Svalambana Bharat scheme, he gave a motivational speech. and for which worked very hard.
He did a lot of planting trees and doing a lot of town development activities. He continues to serve the people and maintains their trust by prioritizing their immediate concerns and the performance of the community.
He has been leveraging all of his capabilities for the people and pursuing his satisfying life of public welfare. He abides by the rules and regulations.
IN March 2022 Kishore Joined the Spandana Eda International Foundation Organisation as Vice President (National Executive Core Committee).
Kishore was Spandana Eda International Foundation Organisation as Vice President Students are made aware of the value of the future, and awareness in society is made aware of things like suicide that are happening in the society.
In both states, Underprivileged students will be financed through this organization, as well as students can achieve anything in their studies, He has given motivational speeches.
People will be explained the changes that need to take place in society against superstitions.
- Kishore Kumar has participated in various community activities in the village, including supplying meals to the elderly and orphan children.
- He is primarily concerned with student issues like fee reimbursement and scholarship grants. He worked tirelessly to ensure that scholarships were awarded to students as soon as possible.
- Many service activities were planned during the event, such as blankets for beggars, clothing for the destitute, and meals for orphaned children. He fights for the people’s concerns and the welfare of the people, and many of the colony’s development plans have been a resounding success due to his efforts.
Services Rendered During The Pandemic Covid:
- He helped the Journalists by distributing items such as masks, hand sanitisers, food, and monetary assistance. he arranges the social awareness compeings.
- During the first and second waves of Corona, Kishore Kumar assisted those who were affected by the lockdown by offering financial and humanitarian aid.
- Kishore Kumar moved forward with humanity to assist people in distress during the corona and to provide additional aid to those affected by the lockdown.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially. As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for safety of the village.
Biodata of Mr. Pulugu Kishore Kumar
Name: Pulugu Kishore Kumar
DOB: 14th of November 1982
Father: Mr. Pulugu Prabhakara Rao
Mother: Mrs. Pulugu Jansi Rani
Present Designation: Social Activist
Education Qualification: Doctor of Philosophy (P.H.D) in Computer Science
Permanent Address: Guntur, Guntur East, Andhra Pradesh.
Contact No: 9393330939, 7013196498
“To make a great future India, the whole secret lies in organization, accumulation of power, co-ordination of wills.”