Andole Municipality 15th Ward Councilor, Jogipet, Andole, Sangareddy, Telangana, TRS
Pulugu Gopal is an Indian politician belonging to the Telangana Rashtra Samiti(TRS) party. He is a prominent TRS leader with plenty of experience in the Political field. Gopal is currently serving as the Andole Municipality 15th Ward Councilor from Sangareddy, Telangana.
Born and Education:
He was born on 06th June 1980 to the couple Kistaiah and Lakshmi Bai. He was raised in Jogipet.
In 1995, Gopal completed his Board of Secondary Education at Chaitanya Mahavidhyalayam located at Jogipet. He earned an Intermediate at Neha junior college. He acquired his Graduation(Degree) from Nehru Memorial degree college. Gopal gets into his higher education with his Post Graduation. He attained his PG from Annarhulum PG college, situated in Hyderabad.
Prior to getting involved with politics, Gopal ran a Business. He is a Businessman by his Profession.
Political Career of Gopal:
Gopal has been associated with the Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad(ABVP) and gave his contributions as an ABVP leader. ABVP is a far-right all-India student organization affiliated with the Hindu nationalist – Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh(RSS). It is the largest student organization in India with more than 3 million members.
Due to his active involvement in the ABVP, the authorities promoted him to the designation of Constituency President of Andole, Sangareddy district with the hope that he would continue his services.
He becomes Andole Constituency Incharge in 2009 and duly performed his duties in order to accomplish his roles and responsibilities during the term of the Constituency Incharge he became more active in politics and has constantly strived for the people’s welfare.
Gopal formally entered politics in 2015 by joining the Telangana Rashtra Samiti (TRS) party. He participated in every event and made a substantial contribution to the Party’s growth. Party officials recognized his abilities to assist people in any manner possible at any moment as a social worker and party worker, and they elected him an Active Leader.
In 2015, Gopal was appointed and took charge as Andole Constituency 20th Ward Municipality Councilor. He was credited for having successfully carried out the responsibility of being Municipality Councilor.
Residents of Jogipet elected him to the 15th Ward Councilor of Andole Municipality in recognition of his pure effort and constant dedication. On the occasion of his election as Ward Councilor, Gopal said that he would strive to the best of his capacity for the TRS party to triumph and pledged that he would go ahead with the party’s welfare in mind. He expressed his heartfelt gratitude to the people for electing him.
TRS Party Activities:
- The drinking water issue in the 20th ward of the city panchayat will soon be resolved. As part of this, a pipeline is being constructed to feed the Babanagar water tank with water. Commissioner of the City Panchayat Ravinder Rao initiated these works. The SC sub-plan has allocated Rs. 6.50 lakh for the installation of a 720-meter pipeline between the local government girls’ school and the drinking water tank in Babanagar. With the building of this pipeline, according to P. Gopal Rao, the drinking water issue in Babanagar and Sathya Sai Colony would be resolved. This event was attended by City Panchayat Vice Chairman Ramulu, Ward Councilors, and others.
- Gopal, councilor of the 20th Ward, said that everyone should be aware of the necessity of breastfeeding. Celebrations for Mother’s Milk Week were held at the No. 10 Anganwadi facility in Jogipet. The Anganwadi workers informed pregnant women, nursing mothers, and adolescent girls about the significance of breastfeeding on this occasion. They were informed about them. Councilor Gopal and TRS leaders attended the event.
- Councilor Pulugu Gopala Rao distributed the approved documents regarding the construction of individual toilets under the Swachha Bharat-Swachha Telangana program in the 20th ward of the city panchayat. He said that 25 people in the ward have been identified as eligible and given the proceedings. He said that the government will grant funds under this scheme to all those who are eligible and will pay Rs.12 thousand under this scheme.
- Gopal is constantly striving and fighting for the well-being of the people.
- He conducts awareness of voting by telling that Exercising the right to vote is one of the most important duties of a citizen in a democracy. He motivates people by saying such things.
- He organized eye camps for senior citizens who live far from hospitals and helped them by providing treatment.
- He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things that they require.
- Gopal assists Orphans, disabled people, and senior citizens and gave his hands to serve them by providing whatever they need.
- He used to take pensions and ration card issues to the concerned authorities and solve the problems.
- Gopal resolved the problems of village developmental issues and was also involved in many Social service events like Haritha Haram, Clean and Green, Casting of Plants, and keeping surroundings clean.
- He staged dharnas, and rastarokos against Government anti policies.
Gopal’s Effort During the Pandemic Covid-19:
- Gopal rendered his service to the Jogipet people even during the corona which terrorized the whole country.
- He distributed food and rice bags to the migrants and also contributed to them financially. He donates rice bags, vegetables, and medicine to covid victims who are suffering from covid and cannot go out to fetch food.
- He also supported the poor financially by providing essential goods for those who could not find employment or food due to the lockdown.
- Provided Annadhanam program to the Police, Municipal, and front-line workers who served a lot during the corona crisis. Conducted awareness programs on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
- Gopal put effort even during the Covid second wave.
- He distributed vegetables and fruits to the village people and needy people.
- Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and the effects of the virus. Organized awareness programs on precautions to be taken to prevent covid and said no need to panic.
- The area infected with the coronavirus has been declared a red zone and people. have been given proper precautions and instructions.
Leadership in the political framework requires a focus on the long-term good of a country, above and ahead of any personal short-term gains. Good political leadership requires a combination of charisma and integrity, as well as the ability to assess a situation and make a decision based on what would be best for the greatest number of people!!
Bio-Data of Gopal
Name: Pulugu Gopal
Date of Birth: 06th June 1980
Father: Mr. Kistaiah
Mother: Mrs. Lakshmi Bai
Education Qualification: PG from Annarhulum PG college, situated in Hyderabad
Present Designation: Andole Municipality 15th Ward Councilor
Political Party: BJP
Permanent Address: H-No: 16-73, Jogipet Post Office, Near Vivekananda Swamy College, Village: Jogipet, Mandal&Constituency: Andole, District: Sangareddy, State: Telangana, Pincode: 502270
Contact No: 9553648928, 9704628928
పర్యావరణ పరిరక్షణ ఆవశ్యకత గురించి విద్యార్థులకు అవగాహన కల్పించి స్కూల్ లో మొక్కలు పంపిణీ చేసిన తెరాస నాయకులు
సినీ నటుడు బాబు మోహన్ గారితో ఆందోల్ మున్సిపాలిటీ కౌన్సిలర్ పులుగు గోపాల్ గారు
హరితహారం కార్యక్రమం లో భాగంగా
హరితహారం కార్యక్రమం లో భాగంగా మొక్కలు నాటుతున్న తెరాస నాయకులు
ప్రచారంలో భాగంగా ప్రజలతో మాట్లాడుతున్న ఆందోల్ మున్సిపాలిటీ కౌన్సిలర్ పులుగు గోపాల్ గారు మరియు పార్టీ కార్యకర్తలు
పులుగు గోపాల్ గారిని సన్మానిస్తున్న కమీషనర్ గారు
మున్సిపాలిటీ కౌన్సిలర్ గా ప్రమాణ స్వీకారం చేస్తున్న పులుగు గోపాల్ గారు