46th Booth President, BJP, Chinna Laxmapur, M Turkapally, Yadadri Bhuvanagiri, Telangana.
Puli Balesh is an Indian Politician and current BJP 46th Booth President, Yadadri Bhuvanagiri District, Telangana.
Early Life and Education:
On the 14th of June 1992, Balesh was born to the couple of Mr&Mrs Puli Anjaneyulu resided in the village of Chinna Laxmapur in the Indian State of Telangana.
From 2007-2008 Balesh acquired his Board of Secondary School Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Madhapur, Telangana.
Early Life In Politics:
After completing his education, Balesh joined Bharatiya Janata Party(BJP) in 2014. In 2014 he was selected as an Activist for the party. And he turned into a politician to attain the political requirements of the people while also providing a specific service.
Balesh takes a genuine interest in the Party and participates proactively in every activity as a Party Activist, executing his responsibilities following a code of conduct and for the party’s public exposure.
In 2018 he was elected as the 46th Booth President at Chinna Laxmapur Village, Telangana. Balesh was credited for having successfully carried out the responsibility of being Booth President of Chinna Laxmapur at Yadadri Bhuvanagiri District.
- He set up and engaged in every Mandal level and Village level meeting at his own cost and delivered speeches by motivating the youngsters and the upcoming leaders.
- A dharna was held to protest on behalf of the farmers, demanding the abolition of the contributory pension scheme and diminishing the usage and consumption of alcohol as well.
- BJP leaders staged a Maha Dharna, appealing to the central government to declare its stance on the procurement of grain just so appropriate justice can be granted to the farmers.
- He has constantly been fighting against anti-people decisions of the central and state governments and has staged many protests and dharnas. Balesh fought over every issue raised in the town and persistently worked to solve the problems. He fought for the issues related to Handicapped Pensions, Widow Pension, Old age Pension and also the difficulties of the Ration Card and Health card of the villagers.
- Balesh was extensively engrossed in many social service activities and worked hard to bring numerous state and central government schemes to the public’s attention and support them in receiving benefits, as well as maintain strong and cordial relationships with individuals from all walks of humanity and leadership.
- Ration card-related problems have been solved who are struggling with the shortage of essential commodities provided by their government with the ration card problem.
- Balesh has performed many developmental programs, Social activities, and Party activities for the welfare of the people. He fought for the issues related to Handicapped Pensions, Widow Pension, Old age Pension and also the problems of the Ration Card and Health card of the villagers.
- He has taken an active interest in environmental protection by participating in the Haritha Haram Program and casting the plants in the hamlet.
- On focusing on the improvement in cleanliness and hygiene in urban and rural areas, in workplaces and homes, Balesh Conducted Swachh Bharat Program with the slogan “One step towards cleanliness.”
- Balesh actively participated in the Palle Pragathi program, which aims to improve rural sanitation and develop the green cover.
Services rendered during the Pandemic:
- During the first and second waves of Corona, Balesh offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people who were impacted by the lock down.
- Balesh acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lock down.
- During the crisis, Balesh responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lock down.
He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.
Bio – Data of Puli Balesh
Name: Puli Balesh
DOB: 14th of June 1992
Father: Mr. Puli Anjaneyulu
Present Designation: 46th Booth President
Education Qualification: SSC
Profession: Full Time Leader
Permanent Address: Chinna Laxmapur, M Turkapally, Yadadri Bhuvanagiri, Telangana.
Contact No: 9948157243.
“Leader And The Leadership Has The Capacity To Translate The Vision Into Reality”.
యాదాద్రి జిల్లా తుర్కపల్లి మండలం చిన్న లక్ష్మాపురం గ్రామంలో గ్రామ బూత్ అధ్యక్షులు పులి భాలేష్ గారి అధ్వర్యంలో జరిగిన కార్యక్రమంలో బీజేపీ బలోపేతానికి కృషి చేయాలని సమావేశంలో మాట్లాడుతున్న యాదాద్రి జిల్లా కిసాన్ మోర్చ జిల్లా కార్యదర్శి బోల్లు నర్సింహ యాదవ్ గారితో పాటు పార్టీ సభ్యులు.
ఆలేరు మాజీ శాసనసభ్యులు శ్రీ బూడిద భిక్షమయ్య గౌడ్ గారిని కలిసిన సందర్బంగా యాదాద్రి జిల్లా కిసాన్ మోర్చ జిల్లా కార్యదర్శి బోల్లు నర్సింహ యాదవ్ గారితో పాటు గ్రామ బూత్ అధ్యక్షులు పులి భాలేష్ గారు.
శ్యామ్ సుందర్ రావు గారితో
బి.జె.పి. యాదాద్రి భువనగిరి జిల్లా అధ్యక్షులు పి.వి. శ్యామ్ సుందర్ రావు గారిని కలిసిన సందర్బంగా గ్రామ బూత్ అధ్యక్షులు పులి భాలేష్ గారు.
యాదాద్రి జిల్లా తుర్కపల్లి మండలం చిన్నలక్ష్మాపురం గ్రామంలో ఆలేరు మాజీ శాసనసభ్యులు శ్రీ బూడిద భిక్షమయ్య గౌడ్ గారిని కలిసిన సందర్బంగా బి.జె.పి. పార్టీ కార్యకర్తలు.
Born in Chinna Laxmapur Village
M Turkapally, Yadadri Bhuvanagiri, Telangana.
Studied Board of Secondary School Education
Zilla Parishad High School, Madhapur, Telangana.
Joined in BJP
Bharatiya Janata Party
Chinna Laxmapur, M Turkapally.
46th Booth President
Chinna Laxmapur, Telangana.