Pujari Reddy Sekhar
ST Cell District President, T. Sundupalle, Kadapa, Rajampet, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP.
Pujari Reddy Sekhar is an Indian Politician and Current ST Cell District President of Kadapa in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh from the Political Party YSRCP.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 15th of June 1993, Sekhar was born in T. Sundupalle Village of Kadapa District in Andhra Pradesh.
In the year 2008, Sekhar studied his Schooling at SV Vidyamandir High School located at Rayachoti of Andhra Pradesh and completed his Undergraduation a two years course from V.R.Junior College situated at Rayachoti of Kadapa District in 2010.
In 2013, Sekhar acquired his graduation course of B.Ed in Hindi from Hindu Sikshak Mahavidyalayam placed at Kadapa of Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY POLITICAL CAREER:
Sekhar was influenced by many political leaders, among them are Late Sri. Rajiv Gandhi and Late Sri Y. S. Rajasekhar Reddy are prominent. Among the current politicians, Sekhar is an ardent follower of Chief Minister of AP Sri Y. S. Jagan Mohan Reddy
In the year 2016, Sekhar dawn into Politics through the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party(YSRCP) which was founded by the Y. S. Jaganmohan Reddy current Chief Minister of the State Andhra Pradesh.
He has been representing the YSRCP as an Active Member and contributing to the improvement of society ever since the day he joined the party, by effectively performing out his tasks and adhering to the party’s rules and regulations.
Recognising Sekhar’s services to the people, he was appointed as the ST Cell District President of Kadapa in 2020 to empower him to fulfill his obligations and tackle the issues.
He has worked diligently for the prosperity of the community since the dawn of his career in politics, constantly working for the party’s and society’s prosperity and offering passionate service to society through the positions he has been entrusted to.
- In case of any issues with the land of the SC and ST people, he remained the ST Cell District President as he acquired in his Political career and argued the issues and handed over the lands to them.
- He condemned the ongoing illegal attacks on tribal and demanded the government to take appropriate action immediately against such illegal attacks.
- The problems of the poor were investigated and resolved at the MRO office and the poor were taken care of.
- He worked hard for the development of the community and was actively involved in many movements. The loans were sanctioned quickly to the holders which has been delayed for a long time.
- Sekhar is constantly striving to make the schemes approved by the government accessible to the people in a timely manner.
- He has been fighting with the government to give place to the ST people, to give them a priority in society, to eradicate the injustices committed against them, and to respect them by exercising the rights assigned to them.
- He worked hard for the development of the community and was actively involved in many movements. Sanctioned Loans from Government for Development.
- He is on the way to progress by contributing his reasonable amount of funds to the village’s Temple construction, as well as making contributions to the village’s residents and supporting the Temple’s construction.
- During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party and he respectably accepts the work assigned by the higher authorities and is completely involved to sort out the issues raised on any topics.
- Participated in the Samaikyandhra Movement to prevent the division of the state – separating the Telangana districts of the state into a separate Telangana state.
- Sekhar has performed many social activities in the village such as providing food to the Old aged and Orphan Children, Mineral water to the Villagers.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone.
- He helped the old and poor people in the village by providing the basic essentials to them for the survival and also assisted them during financial crisis.
- Many service activities were organized such as blankets for beggars, clothes for the poor, and food for orphaned children.
- Sekhar is not limited his services to the village but also extends to the people of the entire district.
- The movement has been conducted for the highly increased petrol and diesel costs should be reduced immediately.
- He is always seeking and contending for the people’s well-being. He will aid people who come to him for assistance and provide people with the necessities they desire.
- During the first and second waves of Corona, Sekhar offered financial and humanitarian help to people who were affected by the lockdown.
- He distributed masks, sanitizers, and food to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance. Sekhar conducted a Corona Virus awareness initiative and advised residents ways to resist contracting the disease.
- In the corona infected quarantine, necessities were provided along with fruits and vegetables to families who did not even have the essentials to eat at home. He is always accessible, primarily to the zone’s poorest inhabitants.
జగన్ ప్రభుత్వం గిరిజన హక్కులను కాలరాస్తుందని నెల్లూరు పార్లమెంట్ టీడీపీ అధ్యక్షుడు అబ్దుల్ అజీజ్ పేర్కొన్నారు. కావలిలో ఆదివాసుల దినోత్సవాన్ని పురస్కరించుకొని ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ ఏరుకుల సంక్షేమ సంఘం ఆధ్వర్యంలో సంఘం రాష్ట్ర అద్యక్ష్యులు కార్యక్రమంలో పాల్గొనడం జరిగింది.
పార్టీలో సభ్యత్వం నమోదు కార్యక్రమం
వై ఎస్ ఆర్ టి పి పార్టీ ఏర్పాటు చేసిన సభ్యత్వ నమోదు కార్యక్రమంలో పాల్గొని పార్టీలో సభ్యత్వం నమోదు కార్యక్రమం ఏర్పాటు చేసి వారిని పార్టీలోచేర్చుకోవడం జరిగింది.
అంబేడ్కర్ గారి 130వ జయంతి
పూజ్యనియుడు గౌరవనియుడు DR B.R అంబేడ్కర్ గారి 130వ జయంతి పురస్కరించుకొని సామాజిక విప్లవ జోహార్లు తెలుపుతూ వారి విగ్రహానికి పూలమాలను వేసి వారియొక్క సేవలను స్మరించుకోవడం జరిగింది.
సమస్యలకు పరిష్కార మార్గం
గ్రామ ప్రజల సమస్యలను అడిగి తెలుసుకుంటున్న శేఖర్ గారు.