Prem Kumar BJP
SC Morcha Mandal General Secretary, Nachupally, Kodimial, Jagtial, Choppadandi, Telangana, BJP
Prem Kumar BJP is an Indian Politician of BJP and SC Morcha Mandal General Secretary of Kodimial at Jagtial District in the Indian State of Telangana.
Early Life and Education:
On the o2nd of March 1981, Prem Kumar BJP was born to a couple of Mr & Mrs: Durgaiah and Raja resided in the village of Nachupally in Kodimial Mandal at Jagtial District in the Indian State of Telangana.
In the year 1995, Prem Kumar acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Vidhya Bharathi High School located at Kodimial in Jagtial District.
Soon after accomplishing his education, Prem Kumar started his career by Started doing Agriculture, and ever since he started the profession he has simultaneously handled his family responsibilities.
A career in Politics:
In the year 2012, Prem Kumar began his political career by joining the Bharatiya Janata Party(BJP) and turned into a politician to attain the political requirements of the people while also providing a specific service.
Prem Kumar takes a genuine interest in the Party and participates proactively in every activity as a Party Activist, executing his responsibilities following a code of conduct and for the benefit of the party’s public exposure.
Upon Joining, he was designated as the SC Morcha Mandal General Secretary at Kodimial by BJP in 2012, to serve the people and tackle the issues raised by executing his tasks effectively and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
He upholds the trust that the people have placed in him and maintains his service, concentrating on the welfare of the people at the moment and dealing with the activities that will encourage Party to advance.
- A dharna was held to protest on behalf of the farmers demanding the abolition of the contributory pension scheme and diminishing the usage and consumption of alcohol as well.
- He set up and engaged in every Mandal level, and Village level meeting at his own cost and delivered speeches by motivating the youngsters and the upcoming leaders.
- BJP leaders staged a Maha Dharna, appealing to the central government to declare its stance on the procurement of grain just so appropriate justice can be granted to the farmers.
- He was extensively engrossed in many social service activities and worked hard to bring numerous state and central government schemes to the public’s attention and support them in receiving benefits, as well as maintain strong and cordial relationships with individuals from all walks of humanity and leadership.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on unemployment and not between religions and castes and he was attracted to the ideologies of the party and works for the party.
- As a result, Prem Kumar and the leaders of the BJYM demonstrated and held numerous dharnas to help create employment opportunities for graduates.
- Many social and welfare activities have been performed through the foundation for the needy and poor with a Motto to serve the People.
- As a combination of every service activity that benefits the poor and needy, He created a great platform for many orphans to begin their lives for their bright future by joining them in Schools.
- He Participated in the Village development activities in the village like laying CC Roads, Digging Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- A free Health Camp and Blood Donation camp have been conducted under the auspicious of the National Leaders Birth Anniversary in the areas of the weaker section.
- The tribute is paid in recognition of the sacrifices made by the police martyrs and the services rendered to the country.
- Prem Kumar mainly focused on students like Fee reimbursement Scholarships, and Free seats, and worked hard to ensure that scholarships were granted to students immediately.
- He is very supportive of the women’s welfare societies in the village and works hard for the growth and development of the societies.
- He fulfills his obligations while also looking after the welfare of the people that live in the village and zone by resolving concerns relating to water, sanitation, and any other minor problems that may arise.
- He provided financial and humanitarian support to those who were impacted by the lockdown during the first and second waves of Corona. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, aiding people who were in distress and offering further assistance to those who were harmed by the locking down.
- He reacted generously throughout the crisis, assisting people in need and providing particular assistance to individuals who had been affected by the lockdown. Prem Kumar distributed face masks, hand sanitizers, and meals to the less fortunate, as well as financial support for them.
- Prem Kumar sneaked away to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place.
- An awareness demonstration was performed to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
భారతీయ భారతీయ జనతా పార్టీ రాష్ట్ర అధ్యక్షుడు మరియు కరీంనగర్ నియోజకవర్గానికి ప్రాతినిధ్యం వహిస్తున్న లోక్ సభ సభ్యులు బండి సంజయ్ కుమార్ గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలవడం జరిగింది.
Born in Nachupally
Kodimial, Jagtial, Choppadandi, Telangana
Studied SSC Standard
From Vidhya Bharathi High School located at Kodimial in Jagtial District.
Joined In BJP
SC Morcha Mandal General Secretary