Praveen Kumar Padamata
Advocate, Social Worker, Machilipatnam, Krishna, Andhra Pradesh
Praveen Kumar Padamata is the Advocate, Social Worker from Machilipatnam in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
Early Life & Education:
Being born into a Rural Middle-class family in 09th-September-1986 and raised up in a census town of Machilipatnam in the district of Krishna.
In the year 2001, He studied higher Secondary Board Examination from Ratna Up High School resided at Machilipatnam. Since a younger age, He has been shown a keen interest in the Studies to change someone’s life by showing love and humanity to the peoples.
By continuing his studies in the period 2003, he completed his undergraduate from Noble Junior College located at Machilipatnam. As job opportunities for graduates are huge in technical fields. By taking as a challenge He holds graduation from Nagarjuna University placed at Guntur.
During this time his confidence boosted up and he inclined to the left and obtained LLB (Bachelor of Legislative Law) from LLB at DSR Hindu Law College to gain more knowledge about law and Rights.
For his constant work and continuous fighting with the problems, IN 2020, he gained many recognitions for helping our India during the tough days and for his great works towards society. On recalling his services he has constantly contested in Bar Association Elections.
Be The Change:
Since childhood, Praveen shows a keen interest in the service, The main motive Praveen is to provide all the facilities and requirements to Machilipatnam Villagers.
He also conducted many service programs while continuing his studies. He is at the forefront of anyone in need of help in the area around him. He continues to serve the people by doing his part to help those who ask for help without even thinking.
From the moment he was rendered the service till now he has been using all his resources for the people and pursuing his happy life of public welfare and briefly outlining and following the rules and regulations for the betterment of the society as well as the welfare of the people.
- Praveen follows the Court as Judgements prevent us from seeing the good that lies beyond appearances and in that conclusion he lists out people’s problems and takes them to Higher Authorities in Court.
- Praveen extended his social services continuously and he acts as a bridge between the people’s problems and Government decisions.
- As his view is to serve the people unquestionably he gave his hands to serve and hearts to serve by rendering the service selflessly to the orphans and senior citizens.
- Apart from providing social services, he has also been continuously serving the people beyond his means in terms of and supported approximately countable families in their daily needs and stood for them in all situations by fulfilling his responsibilities.
- From the moment till now, he has been using all his resources for the people and pursuing his happy life of public welfare.
- As continuing his service he assisted those who come to him for help and by following the Hindu culture he contributed to many charity programs.
- Praveen’s main intention is to aid the people who are suffering from the diseases and provide treatment until they completely get a cure.
- He financially contributed to poverty families and constantly worked hard with gratitude.
- He delivered bread, Packets, Fruits, Food, Vegetables to the Below Poverty people, Senior Citizens, Orphans, as well as for handicapped.
- He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things that they require.
- As his perspective is to serve the people with humanity he came forward with gratitude and assists Orphans, disabled people, senior citizens and gave his hands to serve them by providing whatever they need.
- He formed and involved in many Social Services, Charity Programs and eradicated hungriness for the people, and gave them fascinated life.
- Praveen extended his services by assisting the poor people who are deeply affected by financial problems.
- He fights over every issue raised in the town and worked to solve the issues.
- He is constantly striving and fighting for the well-being of the people.
- As his view is to serve the people with humanity, he came forward with gratitude by delivering food, and essential requirements for the people living in the Krishna District.
- After the government said that tenth class and inter examinations would be conducted during Kovid-19, the leader directed the high court to immediately file an urgent petition saying that the survival of
- students were more important than the examinations during Kovid-19.
- My duty as an Advocate is to help the poor and to take into account any problems that may arise legally and advocate on their behalf.
- A Rit petition is filed when the government implements any anti-public decisions and solves them as early as possible.
He Extended his Services and Contributed Developmental Activities:
- He held and implemented many instrumental Development activities in Krishna as part of the intention that they should become role models to neighboring colonies.
- Like He resolved the problems of village developmental issues and also involved in many Social service events like Haritha Haram, Clean and Green, Casting of Plants, and Palle Pragathi.
- conducted activities in the village like laying of CC Roads, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- In order to solve the water problem in every house of Machilipatnam Colony people Kondaiah installed taps and solved the water issue by providing pure drinking water.
- As there is damage to the Pipelines of Water Tank in the village, he Renovated the pipelines with his own money.
- By Performing the Activities politically, on the one hand, Being working hard for the welfare of the people synchronously in Andhra Pradesh.
- By continuing his work as a Member and still being a part of that Board by discharging his duties.
- His sense of service was exposed and Praveen has been performed many social activities and benefited many poor and needy people with his services.
- He earned outlandish experience in service and has been doing his part desperately to unite all without any inconvenience to any of the devotees.
- Being served everywhere, he began to serve the needy people expecting nothing in return except happiness and has performed many social and welfare activities for the people of old aged and physically disabled one.
- During his uncountable services toward the society, Praveen met Kalvakuntla Taraka Rama Rao (KTR) who is serving as a Minister for Municipal Administration & Urban Development, Industries & Commerce, and Information Technology of Telangana.
Services Rendered During Dreadful Pandemic Covid:
During First Wave of Corona-
- Praveen stepped forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed vegetables and fruits to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- Praveen moved forward with humanity to help those in dire straits during the corona and provide financial assistance to the people who are affected by the lockdown.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and delivered varieties of food to the poor, and also contributed to them financially.
- To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for safety of the village.
During the Second Wave of Corona-
- Praveen visited the hospitals and asked the hospital staff to provide oxygen cylinders for the corona victims who were seriously ill.
- Praveen also provided free masks and sanitizers to people with corona deficiency symptoms at the hospital.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the covid period and looked after the people.
- He contributed Beds, Proper medicines in public and private hospitals. Praveen Talked to the doctors and said to provide better healing in Government Hospitals.
- He constantly prays for the corona victims that they should get well soon in these critical periods.
- He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.