BC Cell Town President, Jangareddygudem, Eluru, Chintalapudi, Party Activist, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
Potnuri Ramana is an Indian Politician of YSRCP and BC Cell Town President of Jangareddygudem Town, Eluru District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
Early Life and Education:
On 08th May 1973, Potnuri Ramana was born to a couple of Mr and Mrs: Potnuri Chinnababu and Potnuri Lavaraju resided in the village of East Godavari.
In the year 1990, Potnuri Ramana acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School at East Godavari and completed his 2years course of Intermediate from Raja Junior College located at Tuni in 1992.
A career in Politics:
Potnuri Ramana has had a sense of service since childhood and intends to be able to do all services to the people politically. He was enchanted by the services rendered to the people by Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy, the founder of the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party(YSRCP) and the Present Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, and joined the YSRCP party and served as a Leader of the Party.
Since the date of joining, he has been working incredibly as a YSRCP Party Activist working hard for the welfare of the people, constantly striving for the development of the society, and has rendered desperate services to society.
Potnuri Ramana was credited for having successfully carried out the responsibility of being BC Cell Town President in Jangareddygudem from YSRCP. His continuous effort and hard work promoted him as Minority Leader and he currently serving in the position.
Ever since he started rendering services to the people with the assigned authority, he has been constantly working for them, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the People.
- Potnuri Ramana is a Party Activist. He is actively involved in the programs organized by the Party. He conveyed and explained to the people the greatness of the Party.
- During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party and he respectably accepts the work assigned by the higher authorities and is completely involved to sort out the issues raised on any topics.
- Implementation of YSR scheme, YSR support scheme, bank loans for women’s welfare development, efforts to address Dwakra women’s issues, efforts to ensure proper implementation of Disha law, efforts for the safety of girls, bans on dowry.
- He Participated in the Samaikyandhra Movement to prevent the division of the state – separating the Telangana districts of the state into a separate Telangana state.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone and financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways when needed.
- Ramana provided financial assistance to the village’s needy inhabitants and also served them in other ways when necessary, and my services were not limited to the village’s people but also extended to the district’s population.
- Ramana has performed many social activities in the village such as providing food the Old aged and Orphan Children, Mineral water to the Villagers and has performed many social activities in the village such as providing food to the Old aged and Orphan Children, Mineral water to Villagers.
- Many service activities were organized such as blankets for beggars, clothes for the poor, and food for orphaned children, and helped a lot financially for the migrant workers and the poor. Free meals were provided to orphans and the elderly each year.
- He provided financial and humanitarian support to those who were impacted by the lockdown during the first and second waves of Corona. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, aiding people who were in distress and offering further assistance to those who were harmed by the locking down.
- Ramana came forward to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place.
- An awareness demonstration was performed to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
భవిష్యత్తులో సంభవించే వ్యాధిని నివారించడానికి 5 సంవత్సరాల వయస్సులో ఉన్న పిల్లలను పోలియో చుక్కలను ఇవ్వడం జరిగింది.
రమణ గారు పార్టీ నాయకులతో కలిసి పేద ప్రజలకు నిత్యావసరమైన సరుకులు అందజేయడం జరిగింది.
వైస్సార్సీపీ పార్టీ వ్యవస్థాపకులు మరియు ఆంధ్రరాష్ట్ర ముఖ్యమంత్రి వై.ఎస్. జగన్ మోహన్ రెడ్డి గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలిసిన రమణ గారు.
ఎన్నికల ప్రచారంలో భాగంగా పార్టీ అభ్యున్నతి కోసం మరియు పార్టీ అభ్యర్థిని అత్యంత మెజారిటీతో గెలిపించడం కొరకు గ్రామంలో ప్రతి ఇంటికి వెళ్లి పార్టీ యొక్క నియమాలను వివరించడం జరిగింది.