Malamahanadu Siddipet District Vice President, Siddipet, Telangana
Pothula Mohan is an Indian Politician and current Malamahanadu Siddipet District Vice President of Telangana State.
EARLY LIFE & EDUCATION–
Mohan was born on the 02nd of October 1972, in Lingareddypally village of Siddipet District from the Indian state of Telangana to the couple Mr. Pothula Hanumanthu and Mrs. Pothula Babavva.
In the year 1990, Mohan acquired his Secondary Board of Education from ZP High School located at Chinna Kodur in Siddipet, and in 1992, he completed his intermediate course from Government Junior College at Siddipet, Telangana.
EARLY PROFESSIONAL CAREER-
In the year 2006, Mohan began his early professional career after getting his qualification with strong objectives and commitments, having started his own Tent House business and continuing his occupational work by fulfilling his family responsibilities.
CAREER IN SFI-
He is a firm believer that education is the only means of eradicating social evils and elevating society, and that it is the only way of reaching out to deserving students from the most impoverished segments of society and providing them with opportunities to not only complete their education but also transform into confident individuals.
Before the accomplishment of his studies, In the year 1991, Mohan joined the Students’ Federation of India (SFI) and was appointed as the SFI Division Student Organizer from Siddipet with great zeal and the desire to serve the Students.
CAREER IN MALAMAHANADU-
He ramped up his service and effort by accepting the position of Malamahanadu Siddipet District Vice President in 2019 to provide care for the people and the difficulties they face, and he worked in that capacity.
After grabbing power and carrying out each activity as his obligation for the well-being of the people, he extends his service, thinking about the welfare of the people for the moment and dealing with activities for the Society’s advancement.
He won the people’s respect by upholding the promises, duties, and powers bestowed upon him. As a consequence, he was appointed as the Lingareddypally Village President, in Lingareddypally, Telangana.
During his role in Malamahanadu, he was actively an active participant in Telangana Movement, Mohan played an active role in the separation of Telangana from Andhra Pradesh and to form the Telangana as a separate State and he lent great support to the Telangana Statehood Movement by providing intellectual support.
During Telangana, Movement Mohan played an active role and fought for the creation of a new state, Telangana, from the pre-existing state of Andhra Pradesh in India.
He set up a Vanta Varpu during the period of Rasta Roko and in programs of Sakala Jamula Samme, and many more dharnas and rallies were held in continuous movement.
As a part of the fight for the state of Telangana, Mohan has organized Padayatra and fought for Telangana State along with ABVP members.
Services rendered during the Pandemic-
- He provided financial and humanitarian support to those who were impacted by the lockdown during the first and second waves of Corona. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, aiding people who were in distress and offering further assistance to those who were harmed by the locking down.
- Mohan came forward to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place and distributing Covid Kits who were afflicted with the appropriate sickness while in their home quartine.
- An awareness demonstration was performed to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
పూజ్యనియుడు గౌరవనియుడు DR B.R అంబేడ్కర్ గారి జయంతిని పురస్కరించుకొని సామాజిక విప్లవ జోహార్లు తెలుపుతూ వారి విగ్రహానికి పూలమాలను వేసి వారియొక్క సేవలను స్మరించుకోవడం జరిగింది. ఈ కార్యక్రమంలో పోతుల మోహన్ గారు మరియు తదితరులు పాల్గొని నివలుళు అర్పించి ర్యాలీ నిర్వహించడం జరిగింది…