Founder & President of Telugu Hakkula Porata Samithi, Telangana
Pothem Karunakar is an Indian politician from the south Indian state of Telangana. He is Serving as the current Founder & President of Telugu Hakkula Porata Samithi.
Born & Education:
He was born in P.A Palli, Telangana on 27-January-1987. His parents were Iddaiah & Muthamma.
He received his Higher Secondary School at ZP High School resided in Nagarjuna Sagar in 2003 and completed Intermediate at Govt. Junior College. Later, He obtained a Bachelors’s degree from Sri Venkateshwara Degree College.
Early political life:
He fights in the forefront to bring justice to the people. So even in college he would stand by every single individual and be their companion.
To overcome the problems of the Telugu people, Karunakar said a democratic society was needed to resolve their problems and formed the Telugu Rights Fighting Group (Telugu Hakkula Porata Samithi) in 2020, believing that the Telugu people should be encouraged in all spheres, that the Telugu people should not be treated down upon.
karunakar designated as the Founder & President of Telugu Hakkula Porata Samithi (of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh)
From then until now, he has been serving in the honorable positions that were assigned and doing his part to better society by carrying out his duties properly and following the rules and regulations of the party.
simultaneously he is fulfilling his family responsibilities and proportionally balancing the multiple works.
- He demanded to provide a livelihood to the people of Telangana and to increase the resources of the Telugu people by shooting in the villages and towns here instead of Shooting in another country and showing that they were shot here
- There was a demand to set up acting schools and train new actors in Telugu states.
- Karunakar have asked that In every district of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh there should be a hero and a heroine.
- They demanded a complete ban on sexual assaults on girls in the film and TV sectors and the release of a white paper on the number of genuine Telugu actors in the film industry.
- They demanded that a committee to be appointed retired Judge and ensure that there is a Telugu actress and actors.
- He said that there were only 9% of Telugu people in the 100-year history and demanded that opportunities be given to the people of Telangana and Andhra State. and was demanded the artists of the joint Telugu states be given first priority in the film industry.
- He is constantly being fought over the People’s problems and petitions are being handed over to the concerned authorities.
- Karunakar fought for the farmers against the anti-laws of the government. He fought for the farmers to provide agricultural land to cultivate and survive and give dry fertilizers.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the community.
- As being a student, He fought for every issue related to students and sort out them within a minute. Constantly working hard for the student’s career.
- His hard work and commitment towards the work made him struggle hard to make his dreams and goals come true, and finally, he is rose to the top.
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people.
- Karunakar financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways when needed.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, he will be at the forefront of the problem.
- Every Year he celebrates Freedom Fighters Birth anniversaries and distributes food packets to the villagers.
- He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things that they require.
The first wave of Corona
- Karunakar came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed vegetables and fruits to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially.
- To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- Even during the epidemic of the corona, essential goods were distributed to 200 needy people every day for 42 day
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the Covid period and looked after the people.
- He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
To give real service to the people, we must create something which cannot be measured with money, and that
service comes from Sincerity and Integrity…
డా . B.R. అంబెడ్కర్ గారి జయంతి సందర్బంగా వారి విగ్రహానికి పూలమాలను వేసి వారియొక్క సేవలను స్మరించుకోవడం జరిగింది.
లాక్ డౌన్ సమయంలో
లాక్ డౌన్ సమయంలో గ్రామా నివాసులకు నిత్యావసర వస్తువులను, కూరగాయలను అందజేయడం జరిగింది.