Potharaju Mahanandhishwar Rao
Social Activist, Party Activist, Rajapet, Chilakaluripet, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, TDP
Potharaju Mahanandhishwar Rao is an Indian Politician and Social Activist& a TDP Activist from Rajapet, Chilakaluripet Mandal.
Early Life and Education:
On the 1st of January 1994, Mahanandhishwar Rao was born to the couple Mr.Venkateshwarlu and Mrs.Anjamma in Markapuram, Guntur District.
Mahanandhishwar Rao obtained his 5th standard from Zilla Parishath High School placed at Pathamavuluru.
A Career in Politics:
After his education, Mahanandhishwar Rao was drawn into Politics in 2022, through the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) founded by N.T. Rama Rao and headed by N. Chandrababu Naidu the former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh. With unprecedented confidence in him, the party instantaneously handed over the position of Party Activist to him from Rajapet from the TDP.
- During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to bring more voters to win the party in his locality.
- He has been constantly fighting against anti-people decisions of the central and state governments and has staged many protests and dharnas.
- Mahanandhishwar Rao is in complete opposition to the state government repealing new agricultural laws and other beneficial elements that will serve the survival of farmers.
- He is fighting with the government by conducting dharnas, to Petrol and Diesel Charges.
- Mahanandhishwar Rao fights for job reservation for students who are struggling to find a decent job after the conclusion of their education to lead their livelihood.
- He was briefing the people on the welfare schemes introduced by the government for the upliftment of the backward classes through a mobilization Program.
- Mahanandhishwar Rao was actively involved in various social service activities and worked hard to take various schemes of the State and Central Government into public and assisted them to get the benefit.
- Mahanandhishwar Rao fought over every issue raised in the town and persistently worked to solve the issues and fought for the issues related to Handicapped Pensions, Widow Pension, Old age Pension, and also the problems of Ration Card and Health cards of the villagers.
- He Provided moral support to the villagers and created employment for the graduated students who were unemployed after the conclusion of their education.
- Mahanandhishwar Rao continues to fight for eradicating the idea of caste and religious differences in society and doing his part for human equality
- He helped the old and poor people in the village by providing the basic essentials to them for their survival and also assisted them during the financial crisis.
- Mahanandhishwar Rao offered financial support as well as other kinds of relief to the village’s needy people and will be accessible to the village’s residents during their tough times.
- Money was donated to the families of the poor during the wedding to support their families financially.
- Mahanandhishwar Rao is fighting with the government to provide proper employment to the unemployed who are worried about getting a proper job even after graduation.
Services rendered during the Pandemic:
- During the first and second waves of Corona, Mahanandhishwar Rao offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people who were impacted by the lockdown.
- Mahanandhishwar acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- He distributed face masks, hand sanitizers, and meals to the less fortunate, as well as financial support for them.
- During the crisis, Mahanandhishwar Rao responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown.
- Mahanandhishwar Rao sneaked away to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.