10th Ward Member, Mandal SC Cell President, Mylaram, Wargal, Medak, Telangana, INC.
Mr Pothagalla Ravi is an Indian Politician of the INC Party and holds dual positions as 10th Ward Member of Mylaram and Mandal SC Cell President of Wargal in Medak District, Telangana.
CHILDHOOD AND EDUCATION:
On the 01st of January 1991, Pothagalla Ravi was born to the couple Mr Pothagalla Bumaiah and Mrs Pothagalla Kistamma and raised in Mylaram Village of Wargal Mandal in Medak District in the Indian State of Telangana.
In 2008, Ravi acquired his SSC Standard from Zilla Parishad High School at Mylaram and completed his Intermediate Education at GMR Junior College at Gajwel in 2010.
He graduated with a degree from Ambedkar University at Gajwel in 2013.
CAREER IN POLITICS:
In 2018, Ravi joined the Indian National Congress Party (INC) due to his enthusiasm for politics. He agreed to meet the political desires of the people while also performing a humble service and resolving social disputes.
During the Local Body Elections in 2019, Ravi contended for the 10th Ward Member of Mylaram of Medak District from the INC Party. The people chose him with the most considerable majority of votes to guarantee that the initial and following responsibilities operate well.
Ravi shows a sincere interest in the Party and actively participates in all activities, carrying out his duties following a code of conduct and benefiting the party’s public image.
For his work and humility towards the growth and the welfare of the people, in 2019, he was appointed as the Mandal SC Cell President of Mylaram in Medak District from INC by providing services to the people by satisfing the requirements of everyone who appealed to him for assistance.
Since his career as a politician began, he has worked tirelessly for the city’s development, dedicating his positions to the party’s and society’s prosperity and an earnest desire to serve society.
CAREER IN THE COMMUNITY:
Pothagalla Ravi joined the Madiga Reservation Porata Samiti(MRPS) founded by the Social Activist Manda Krishna Madiga and started his service to the people as a Member by sorting out the issues with the assistance of the Organization.
As soon as he joined the organisation, the MRPS entrusted him with the coveted position of Village President of Mylaram in 2015 from MRPS by demonstrating exceptional confidence in his abilities. Ramu was frantically carrying out the responsibilities that had been assigned to him.
After governing the people with the post he was appointed to, in 2022, Ravi increased his work ethic by honourably receiving the position of Village President of Ambedkar Bhavan by sorting out the issues with the assistance of the Organization.
Even when Ravi increased his commitments by embracing respectable positions, there was a balance in providing services to the people by satisfing the requirements of everyone who appealed to her for assistance.
- Ravi set up and engaged in every Mandal level and Village level meeting at his own cost and delivered speeches by motivating the youngsters and the upcoming leaders.
- He was extensively engrossed in many social service activities and worked hard to bring numerous state and central government schemes to the public’s attention, support them in receiving benefits, and maintain solid and cordial relationships with individuals from all walks of humanity and leadership.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on unemployment and not between religions and castes. He was attracted to the party’s doctrines and worked for the party.
- He is in complete opposition to the state government repealing new agricultural laws and other beneficial elements that will serve the survival of farmers and organising awareness programs to educate farmers on loans from banks and crop yields.
- To grant Dalit Bandu, Ravi and the INC leaders staged a dharna for around 100 days until it got sanctioned.
- Ravi strived hard and fought with the government to sanction the community hall and Maliha Samekya Bhavan for Mylaram Village in Wargal Mandal.
- For the development of the Community, Ravi requested the government to provide the required loans to the people.
- Ravi continues to struggle to abolish the concept of caste and religious distinctions in society and for human equality in all aspects of his life.
- He served the elderly and needy in the community by supplying them with the necessities of life and assisting them through times of financial hardship.
- He played an active role in ensuring that help programs for the poor were in place and that they were able to survive their existence.
- Ravi is fighting with the government to offer suitable jobs to the jobless, who are concerned about finding a good job even after graduating from college or university.
- Ravi offered financial support and other kinds of relief to the village’s needy people and will be accessible to its residents during their tough times.
- Ravi acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- During the crisis, Shiva Krishna responded generously, aiding those in need and giving exceptional support to those impacted by the lockdown.
- He offered masks, sanitisers, meals to the underprivileged, and financial assistance.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village to eliminate the corona outbreak.
- In response to Prime Minister Modi’s call, he organised a Covid Vaccination Drive to raise awareness among the general public about the need to receive a free corona vaccination.
- During the pandemic, A door to door survey was organised and raise awareness about the virus covid and provided precautions to be followed.
Biodata of Mr.Pothagalla Ravi
Name: Pothagalla Ravi
DOB: 01st of January 1991
Father: Mr. Pothagalla Bumaiah
Mother: Mrs. Pothagalla Kistamma
Siblings: -Not Allowed-
Marital Status: Married
Spouse: -Not Allowed-
Children: -Not Allowed-
Education Qualification: Graduation
Profession: Politician and Social Activist
Political Party: INC
Present Designation: 10th Ward Member, Mandal SC Cell President
Permanent Address: Mylaram, Wargal, Medak, Telangana
Email: [email protected]
Contact No: 965262065
“If you believe in living a respectable life, you believe in self-help which is the best help”.
కరోనా బారిన పడకుండా గ్రామం యొక్క భద్రత కోసం గ్రామం అంతటా సోడియం హైపోక్లోరైట్ ద్రావణాన్ని పిచికారీ చేశారు.
కరోనా వ్యాప్తి ఆపేందుకు రాష్ట్రము లాక్ డౌన్ ప్రకటించిన కారణముగా, నిత్యావసర సరుకులకు ఇబ్బందులకు గురవుతున్న ప్రజలకు తమ వంతు సహాయముగా కూరగాయలను మరియు నిత్యవసరకులను పంపిణీ చేయడం జరిగింది.
Mr Pothagalla Ravi with Politicians
తెలంగాణ ప్రదేశ్ కాంగ్రెస్ కమిటీ అధ్యక్షులు “అనుముల రేవంత్ రెడ్డి” గారిని గౌరవపూర్వకముగా కలిసిన పోతగళ్ల రవి గారు
సిద్దిపేట జిల్లా యూత్ కాంగ్రెస్ అధ్యక్షురాలు “ఆంక్షారెడ్డి” గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలవడం జరిగింది.
తెలంగాణ రాష్ట్ర కాంగ్రెస్ అధ్యక్షుడు “కెప్టెన్ ఉత్తమ్ కుమార్ రెడ్డి” గారిని గౌరవపూర్వకముగా కలవడం జరిగింది.