Sarpanch, Pulikallu, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
Poola Girish is an Indian politician from the Southern Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. He is serving as the Sarpanch of Pulikallu from YSRCP.
EARLY LIFE & EDUCATION
He was born and bought up at Pulikallu Which is a District headquarter of Chittoor on 20-June-1990. His Parents were Venkat Ramana & venkat Ramanamma.
In 2006, He received his Secondary Board of Education at ZP High School, Pulikallu, and Intermediate from Govt. Junior College in 2009.
He completed his education with a Bachelor’s degree from Srinivasa Degree College, Kothakota in 2013.
CAREER IN POLITICS:
After completion of his education, Girish was drawn into active politics by the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party (YSRCP or YCP) to follow in YS Jagan’s footsteps and do his part to help the people in a better way in 2016
From the Student phase itself, He has been rendering service to the students and people and also questioning, and resolving the issues of students.
He has been a Party Activist working all day for Party development and attending every scheduled Party meeting.
His persistent attention and selfless dedication towards the service made him elected as the Sarpanch of Pulikallu and has been serving in the position with gratitude and perpetually working hard for the well-being of society.
From the day of inception into politics to the present day, he has been working tirelessly for the welfare of the people, constantly striving for the development of the party and the society, and was rendering desperate service to the society through the positions he has been appointed to.
He played the main role and actively participated in Foot March(Padayatra)along with Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy(The present Chief Minister of AP) in Thamballapalle.
CAREER IN PROFESSION:
On the one hand, while continuing his political responsibilities, He concurrently started his professional career by working as a Drip Irrigation Dealer.
Girish is fulfilling his family responsibilities and proportionally balancing the multiple works.
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people. He financially assisted the poor people in the village and helped them in all possible ways.
- He distributed fruits and medicines to the village’s unhealthy students and needy people.
- Conducted Annadhanam Program, which is served and satisfied many hungry people in his village.
- Money was donated to the families of the poor during the wedding to support their families financially. Girish assisted the death-affected family financially for their survival.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, he will be at the forefront of the problem. He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things that they require.
- He Participated in the Village development activities in the village like laying of CC Roads, Digging of Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- Every Year he celebrates Freedom Fighters Birth anniversaries and distributes food packets to the villagers and also conducts Cultural and Traditional programs in the village.
- He accompanied many Mandal level party meetings in the town and also organized Party Membership Programs. Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party
- On focusing the improvement in cleanliness and hygiene in urban and rural areas, in workplaces and homes, Girish Conducted Swachh Bharat Program with the slogan “One step towards cleanliness.”
- Girish actively participated in the Palle Pragathi program, which aims to improve rural sanitation and develop green cover.
- He is constantly being fought over the People’s problems and petitions are being handed over to the concerned authorities. During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- His hard work and commitment towards the work made him struggle hard to make his dreams and goals come true, and finally, he is rose to the top. He served under the YSRCP party by helping the below-poverty students unconditionally irrespective of their caste.
- YSRCP Party responsibilities and policies are explained to party activists and workers from time to time.
- As a party activist, he will be available to the people in the village at their difficult times.
- He played an active role and raised his voice to ensure welfare schemes for the poor people and helped them to survive their lives.
- He was involved in the Gadapa Gadapa YSR Program which is about the interaction with the villagers and also to come to know about their livelihood and ways of earning.
- He came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed Rice bags, vegetables to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially. To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the safety of the village.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the Covid period and looked after the people. He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
గ్రామా అభివృద్ధిలో భాగంగా
గ్రామంలో పలుచోట్ల స్ట్రీట్ లైట్ లను పెట్టించడం జరిగింది..
గిరీష్ గారు చేసిన సేవలకు గుర్తింపుగా వారికీ పూలదండను వేసి, శాలువాతో సత్కరించడం జరిగింది..
గిరీష్ గారు సర్పంచ్ గ ఎన్నికైన సందర్బంగా గ్రామస్థులు వారికీ అభినందనలు తెలియజేయడం జరిగింది..
నిత్యావసర వస్తువుల పంపిణి
గిరీష్ గారి ఆధ్వరంలో గ్రామస్థులకు నిత్యావసర వస్తువుల పంపిణి చేయడం జరుగుతుంది..
స్కూల్ బ్యాగ్లను పంపిణీ
పాఠశాలలోని నిరుపేదలకు గిరీష్ స్కూల్ బ్యాగ్లను పంపిణీ చేశాడు…
గ్రామ అభివృద్ధిలో భాగంగా
గ్రామంలో డ్రైనేజీ వ్యవస్థల క్లియరెన్స్ వంటి గ్రామ అభివృద్ధి కార్యక్రమాలలో చేయించడం జరిగింది
వైస్సార్సీపీ పార్టీ కార్యకర్తలతో మన సర్పంచ్ గిరీష్ గారు..
గ్రామస్థులకు వాక్సినేషన్ పై అవగాహన కలిగిస్తూ అందరికి వాక్సినేషన్ ని వేపిస్తున్న సర్పంచ్ గారు..
స్వతంత్ర దినోత్సవ సందర్బంగా
స్వతంత్ర దినోత్సవ సందర్బంగా, అమరవీరుల సేవలను స్మరిస్తూ జెండాను ఎగరవేసి జాతీయ గీతని పాడటం జరిగింది..
I am A supporter of good people irrespective of any better political party, who is willing to perform best
Born in Pulikallu
at ZP High School, Pulikallu
from Govt. Junior College
Srinivasa Degree College, Kothakota