Ponnam Reddy Hemanth Kishore Reddy
YSRCP Mandal Youth President, Yerravaripalem, Tirupati, Chandragiri, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
Ponnam Reddy Hemanth Kishore Reddy is an Indian Politician and current YSRCP Mandal Youth President from Yerravaripalem Village of Tirupati district in Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 22nd of April 1987, Hemanth Kishore Reddy was born to the couple Mr. Ponnam Reddappa Reddy and Mrs. Ponnam Rathnamma and resided at Yerravaripalem of Tirupati District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In the year 2002, Hemanth Kishore obtained his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School, Yerravaripalem, Tirupati, and in 2004 Hemanth Kishore completed his undergraduate course from Rayalaseema Junior College, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh.
Later, he acquired a Diploma from Alhuda Polytechnic college at Nellore in Andhra Pradesh. In the year 2012, he attained graduation with a degree (BA) from Dravidian University
EARLY LIFE IN POLITICS-
He had a significant interest in politics at an early age, and his passion moulded him into a politician who intended to provide happiness to the people through his service.
Before accomplishment of his education, Hemanth Kishore commenced his Political career by joining the Indian National Congress Party (INC) which is ruling under the leadership of Sonia Gandhi.
He exposed his leadership skills by serving as the INC Party Activist and working comprehensively all the time for the welfare of humankind. As being a part of INC, Hemanth Kishore expressed keen interest and performs every activity for the recognition of the respective party.
After the death of YS Rajasekhara, in the year 2012, Hemanth Kishore was debuted into Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party (YSRCP) founded by currently designated as Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh and President of YSRCP YS Jagan Mohan Reddy.
From the date of joining, he has been working incredibly as a YSRCP Party Activist worked hard for the welfare of the people, constantly striving for the development of the society,and has rendered desperate services to society.
His unwavering commitment and true effort 2012, gained him the position of Mandal Coordinator for Yerravaripalem from YSRCP and been constantly working for the people, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the people till 2015.
Because of the efforts being made for the development of the party, from the year 2014, the party offered him the post of Mandal Social Media Coordinator from Yerravaripalem of Andhra Pradesh State and discharged his duties by being very cautious during performing the activities of the Party.
Recognizing Hemanth Kishore’s services to the people, he was appointed as the Vice Sarpanch of Yerravaripalem from the YSRCP party in 2021 to empower him to fulfill his obligations and tackle the issues.
His constant attention and pure dedication to service in the year 2022, led to his promotion to the YSRCP Mandal Youth President of Yerravaripalem from YSRCP to promote the proper focus towards the need for effective and comprehensive expansion in people by doing his part to overcome the hardships faced by the people.
After receiving the authority and performing every activity as his responsibility for the welfare of the people, and continues his service, thinking for the welfare of the people for the moment and dealing with the activities for the development of the society.
Ponnam Reddy Hemanth Kishore Reddy is a devoted supporter of the MLA Chevi Reddy Bhaskar Reddy, and he enthusiastically takes part in all of the programms initiated by the MLA.
- Many District level and State level party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party also organized Party Membership Programs
- Participating very enthusiastically during the General and Local Body election and briefly explaining the rules of the party to every single voter, Hemanth Kishore worked hard for the victory of the party.
- He is adamantly opposed to the state government removing new agricultural legislation and other beneficial provisions that would aid farmers in their survival.
Services Rendered During The Pandemic Covid:
- He provided financial and humanitarian support to those who were impacted by the lockdown during the first and second waves of Corona. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, aiding people who were in distress and offering further assistance to those who were harmed by the locking down.
- He reacted generously throughout the crisis, assisting people in need and providing particular assistance to individuals who had been affected by the lockdown. On behalf of the Spoorthi Foundation, Hemanth Kishore distributed face masks, hand sanitizers, and meals to the less fortunate, as well as financial support for them.
- Hemanth Kishore sneaked away to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place.
- An awareness demonstration was performed to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.