Mandal Vice President, KVB Puram, Tirupathi, Satyavedu, Andhra Pradesh, Janasena
Ponapala Mohan is an Indian Politician and Mandal Vice President from the Janasena Party of Kumara Venkata Bhupala Puram (KVB Puram) of Andhra Pradesh State.
CHILDHOOD AND EDUCATION-
On the 25th of June, 1993, Mohan was born to the couple Mr Ponapala Rajendraiah & Mrs Ponapala Janakamma and raised in Anjuru Village in KVB Mandal of Andhra Pradesh State.
In 2010, Mohan obtained his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School, placed at Anjuru, in KVB Puram and in 2012, he completed his Intermediate course from Vikram Junior College in Srikalahasti.
Later in the year 2015, Mohan attained graduation with a degree from Vikram Degree College at Srikalahasti in Andhra Pradesh.
CAREER IN THE COMMUNITY-
Beginning at a young age, he had a passion for working in public service. Thirumalappagari Prathap has been accustomed to service since childhood. He also conducted many service programs while continuing his studies.
He extended his service and work by Joining the Kapu Welfare Sena Yuvasena and further enhancing his responsibilities so that he could stay closer to the people and monitor their well-being every moment.
As an Active Member, he worked to exceed his capabilities for the Society’s advancement and invested a lot of exertion for the Society’s victory from the day he enrolled.
CAREER IN JANASENA-
He has been interested in politics since a young age, and his passion has led him to become a politician who expects people to succeed due to his services.
After the accomplishment of his education, in the year 2014, Mohan commenced his political party by joining the Janasena Party, which Tollywood actor and politician Pawan Kalyan founded.
He exposed his leadership skills by serving as the Party Activist and working all the time for the welfare of humankind comprehensively. As a part of Janasena, Mohan expressed a keen interest and performed every activity to recognize the respective party.
In recognition of his continued service in the year 2021, the party not only promoted him to the position of Mandal Vice President from Janasena of KVB Puram but also increased his responsibilities to discharge his duties.
His constant attention and pure dedication to service in the year 2021 led to his promotion to the Constituency Incharge of Satyavedu from Janasena to promote the proper focus towards the need for effective and comprehensive expansion in people by doing his part to overcome the hardships faced by the people.
Since the day he stepped into it, Mohan has worked above and beyond his means for the development of the party and the betterment of society by carrying out his duties properly and adhering to the party’s rules and regulations.
Social Activities –
- Mohan continues to struggle to abolish the concept of caste and religious distinctions in society and for human equality in all aspects of his life.
- He served the elderly and needy in the community by supplying them with the necessities of life and assisting them through times of financial hardship.
- He played an active role in ensuring that help programs for the poor were in place and that they were able to survive their existence.
- During the wedding, money was given to the families of the underprivileged to help them financially sustain their families.
- Mohan is fighting with the government to offer suitable jobs to the jobless, concerned about finding a good job even after graduating from college or university.
Services Rendered During The Pandemic Covid:
- He provided financial and humanitarian support to those impacted by the lockdown during Corona’s first and second waves. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, aiding people in distress and offering further assistance to those harmed by the locking down.
- He reacted generously throughout the crisis, assisting people in need and providing particular assistance to the teachers affected by the lockdown. Mohan distributed face masks, hand sanitizers, meals to the less fortunate, and financial support for them.
- Mohan sneaked away to assist people affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place.
- An awareness demonstration was performed to raise awareness about social distance and the need to take precautionary steps to eliminate the Corona Epidemic.
HNO: 1-5, Village: Anjuru, Mandal: KVB Puram, District: Tirupathi, Constituency: Satyavedu, State: Andhra Pradesh, Pincode: 517643
సిజిఆర్ పోస్టుకార్డు ఉద్యమం జనాభాలో అత్యధిక శాతం ఉన్న కాపులను రిజర్వేషన్లను కల్పించాలని సత్యవేడు నియోజకవర్గం కాపు నేతలు పోస్టు కార్డుల ఉద్యమం చేపట్టారు కాపు తెలగ బలిజ ఒంటరి కులాలను వెనుకబడిన జాబితాలో చేర్చాలని ఏపీ సీఎం జగన్ మోహన్ రెడ్డికి పోస్ట్ కార్డు ద్వారా విజ్ఞప్తి చేశారు. సత్యవేడు నియోజకవర్గం కెవిబిపురం మండలం కోవనూరు పోస్ట్ ఉప్ప కార్యాలయం ఎదుట కాపు నేతలు నిరసన తెలిపారు. ఈ సందర్భంగా కాపు సంక్షేమ యువ నాయకుడు పొన్నపాల మోహన్ మాట్లాడుతూ సీనియర్ రాజకీయవేత్త కాపు సంక్షేమ సేన వ్యవస్థాపక అధ్యక్షుడు శ్రీ చేగొండి హరిరామ జోగయ్య గారి ఆదేశాలతో ఈ పోస్ట్ కార్డు ఉద్యమానికి శ్రీకారం చుట్టమన్నారు ఏ పార్టీ అయినా కాపులను ఓటర్లుగా భావిస్తున్నారు తప్ప వారి సంక్షేమానికి కృషి చేయడం లేదని వ్యాఖ్యానించారు రాష్ట్ర జనాభాలో అధిక శాతం ఉన్న కాపులను వెనకబడిన తరగతుల జాబితాలో చేర్చాలని ఈ పోస్ట్ కార్డ్ ఉద్యమం చేపట్టమన్నారు.
జనసేన పార్టీ నాయకులతో కలిసి బైక్ ర్యాలీ లో పాల్గొన్న మండల ఉప అధ్యక్షుడు పొనపాల మోహన్ గారు.
ప్రముఖ జనసేన నాయకుడిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలిసి బహుమతి అందించడం జరిగింది.
స్వాతంత్ర దినోత్సవ వేడుకలు
ఎంతోమంది త్యాగాల వల్ల మనకు స్వాతంత్రం వచ్చిందని స్వాతంత్ర కోసం పోరాడిన జాతీయ నాయకులను వారి పోరాట పటిమని పట్టుదలను గుర్తుచేసుకుంటూ స్వాతంత్ర దినోత్సవ వేడుకను జరుపుకోవడం జరిగింది.
Born in Anjuru
KVB Puram, Tirupathi
From ZP High School, Anjuru
From Vikram Junior College, Srikalahasti
From Vikram Degree College, Srikalahasti
Joined in the Community
From Kapu Welfare Sena Yuvasena
From Kapu Welfare Sena Yuvasena
Joined in the Janasena
Mandal Vice President
From Janasena, KVB Puram
From Janasena, Satyavedu