Party Activist, Arya Vaishya sangam Executive Member, Madanapalle, Chittoor District, Andhra Pradesh, TDP
Ponaganti Amarnath is an Indian Politician of TDP, a Party Activist, and Arya Vaishya Sangam Executive Member of Madanapalle, Chittoor District, Andhra Pradesh.
Early Life And Education:
On 07th July 1967, Amarnath was born to a couple Mr. Ponaganti Venkata Subaiah and Mrs: Ponaganti Subaratnamma in the village of Madanapalle in Chittoor District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
Amarnath acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Madanapalle in the year 1984.
Amarnath began his Professional Career and started a Business, and ever since he started the profession he simulteneously handling his family responsibilities.
Career in Politics:
In the year 2002, Amarnath began his political career by joining the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) and continued rendering services to the people as an Active Member of TDP.
Amarnath was a sincere TDP Party Activist right from his joining and propagating its principles from the beginning. He has been deeply attracted by the policies and ideals of the party and the vision of our great leader former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh and was immensely inspired by the unique schemes introduced by the Nara Chandra Babu Naidu.
In the year 2017, Amarnath was appointed as Arya Vaishya Sangam Executive Member.
He was appointed as District CMR Reporter in the year 2021.
Ever since he started rendering services to the people with the assigned authority, he has been constantly working for them, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the People.
- He provides Medical camps and provides free Medicines to the people in their villages.
- He has been constantly fighting against anti-people decisions of the central and state governments and has staged many protests and dharnas.
- Amarnath expressed that the effort would be possible only with the TDP party for the development of Dalits, minorities, the poor, and the minorities in society.
- He is in complete opposition to the state government repealing new agricultural laws and other beneficial elements that will serve the survival of farmers.
- He was briefing the people on the welfare schemes introduced by the government for the upliftment of the backward classes through a mobilization Program.
- An awareness seminar was organized on behalf of the party in the village and in the zone to brief the people on the Chandranna welfare schemes and pamphlets were distributed to give them brief information.
- Amarnath was appointed as an International Vasavi Club Member In the year 2017.
- Amarnath worked diligently for the welfare of the farmers throughout his reign in exchange for a substantial payment for the products produced by the farmers.
- During his reign, roads were constructed as part of the colony’s socio-economic development, and damaged roads were repaired as part of the program.
- Whenever political leaders’ birthdays are celebrated, Amarnath takes the opportunity to commemorate the event by arranging a blood donation camp and conducting an Annadanam event in his hometown.
- Amarnath distributed Health Sree cards to the needy to assist them at the hospital during crises. The Health Sree cards were introduced by the government.
- Amarnath continues to struggle for the abolition of the concept of caste and religious distinctions in society, as well as for human equality in all aspects of his life.
- He served the elderly and needy people in the community by supplying them with the necessities of life and by assisting them through times of financial hardship.
- Amarnath is fighting with the government to offer suitable jobs to the jobless, who are concerned about finding a good job even after graduating from college or university.
- During the first and second waves of Corona, he offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people impacted by the lockdown. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, assisting those in need and extending further support to those who had been victimized by the lockdown.
- Throughout the crisis, he responded selflessly, supporting those in need and offering special attention to those who had been afflicted by the lockdown. Face masks, hand sanitizers, and lunches were handed to the least fortunate and cash assistance.
- Amarnath snuck toward helping those who had been devastated by the lockdown by distributing veggies and fruits to communities, the homeless, and Municipality workers according to the standard protocol.
- When the coronavirus was ultimately eradicated, villagers were sprayed with sodium hypochlorite solution to guarantee that they were not exposed to any negative consequences.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was conducted in response to Prime Minister Modi’s call to raise public awareness about the need of receiving a free corona immunization.