Polireddy Brothers (Chinnapoli Reddy and Jayarami Reddy)
Sarpanch, ZPTC, Puttayapalli, Badvel, Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP.
Vankela Jayarami Reddy is an Indian Politician and Sarpanch of Puttayapalli Village in Kadapa District from the Political Party YSRCP.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 01st of January 1980, Jayarami Reddy was born to the couple the Mr. Vankela Polireddy and Mrs. Vankela Narayanamma in the village of Kongalaveedu in Badvel Mandal of Kadapa District in the State of Andhra Pradesh in India.
Jayarami Reddy completed education by acquiring his 8th Standard from Sri Vidhya Aranya Vidhya Mandir High School located at Badvel, Kadapa.
Jayarami Reddy hails from an Agricultural family. On the one hand, he was continuing his occupational career(Farming) by sustaining his occupational work continuing from his hereditary and on the other hand he turned into a Professional as a Contractor in Badvel, and ever since he started the business he simultaneously handled his family responsibilities.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS:
In the year 1994, Jayarami Reddy was drawn into politics through the Indian National Congress (INC) Party which was founded by the Dadabhai Naroji and headed by Sonia Gandhi, to address the people’s political requirements while also presenting a modest service.
As being a part of INC, he expresses keen interest and performs every activity as an Active Leader by discharging his duties with a code of conduct and also for the recognition of the respective party.
Since the day he stepped into it, Jayarami Reddy has worked above and beyond his means for the development of the party and the betterment of society by carrying out his duties properly and adhering to the party’s rules and regulations.
Jayarami Reddy switched to Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party(YSRCP) in 2009, was enchanted by the services rendered to the people and he joined the YSRCP party and served as a Leader of the Party.
After being served the people with the elected position, during the poll, Jayarami Reddy contested for the post of Sarpanch for Puttayapalli from YSRCP and was unanimously elected for the Position by the people to expand his service to the people.
Since the day of joining the Party till now, he has been using all his resources for the people pursuing his happy life of public welfare, and briefly outlining and following the rules and regulations for the betterment of the party as well as the welfare of the people.
FAMILY PARTICIPATION IN POLITICS:
Three Polireddy Brothers were born in Badvel Mandal’s Godugunur village. Since 1994, Vankela pedda poli Reddy has served as the Mandal Convener. He couldn’t continue as a political leader since he had four children, but he remained a Member of the INC party and contributed all of his services to the public under the inspiration of YS Rajashekhar Reddy. As Vankela pedda poli Reddy is a well-wisher of the people, he offered all of his services to them and addressed many of their difficulties.
Vankela Chinna polireddy served as a Cooperative President from 2004 to 2019, gaining a large competition in the process. In 2021, he was elected as a ZPTC leader.
In their residency, there is a lot of competitiveness, Up until 2006, Jayaram Reddy’s wife served as Sarpanch, and subsequently, the same family served as Sarpanch till present. And they’ve been performing with the assistance of party members and our commitment to the public from the beginning.
They owe a great deal of respect to the Rajasekhar Reddy family, thus they switched from the INC to the YSRCP and have remained in the same party ever since. All of this work may be handled by Pedda Poli Reddy and will take his advice and words and all work together to handle our family’s and party’s responsibilities.
Virtually from the day he entered the party until now, he has been committing all of his effort and resources to the people, living a satisfying life of public service, and briefly describing and obeying the party’s rules and regulations for the benefit of the party and the welfare of the people.
- He accompanied multiple Mandal and District level party meetings in the town, and he also organized Party Membership Programs for the members of the parties.
- During his statement, he addressed the public about the development and welfare efforts carried out on behalf of the government by the Party.
- A significant number of party development activities were carried out in the area needed to aid the party to strengthen.
- While serving as a YSRCP activist, he will be accessible to the general public during challenging times. he is constantly engaged in a battle to resolve the problems of the people, and petitions are being delivered to the appropriate authorities
- Many party meetings were held to guarantee the continuous improvement of the Party and the community and awareness initiatives have been established to keep the youth at the forefront of the effort to just provide service.
- In the assembly, Jagan expressed his desire for the development of three regions as part of the decentralization of governance, for his work his portrait was anointed in honor of this aspiration.
- In initiatives such as Gadapa Gadapa YSR, Jayarami Reddy has always been at the forefront of the people, confronting problems and working for the party’s advancement.
- As a combination of every service activity that benefits the poor and needy, He created a great platform for many orphans to begin their lives for their bright future by joining them in Schools.
- He expanded his efforts by supporting poor individuals and orphans who have been badly affected by the assassination of their families, as well as by providing a set sum for the well-being of death-stricken families.
- Jayarami Reddy has helped the village by supplying food to the elderly and orphaned children, as well as mineral water to the residents.
- Jayarami Reddy primarily focused on problems affecting students, such as fee reimbursement and scholarship disbursements, and worked effectively to ensure that scholarships were granted to students as soon as possible.
- He aided the village’s elderly and needy residents by supplying them with the necessities for existence and by assisting them through financial troubles.
- He fights for the people’s concerns, their welfare, and their rights. Many of the colony’s development initiatives were a huge success.
- On focusing the improvement in cleanliness and hygiene in urban and rural areas, in workplaces and homes, Jayarami Reddy Conducted Swachh Bharat Program on the saying One step towards cleanliness.
- Ration card-related problems have been solved who are struggling with the shortage of essential commodities provided by their government ration card problems.
- As Pension money from the government is to support old age people to make ends meet circumstances related to pensions were cleared by providing pensions to elderly people.
Services Rendered During The Pandemic Covid:
- Jayarami Reddy sneaked aside to help those who were impacted by the lockdown by distributing vegetables and fruits to villagers, the destitute, and Municipality personnel while abiding by the precautions.
- He distributed masks, sanitizers, and food to the impoverished, as well as financial assistance.
- An awareness demonstration was held to raise awareness about social distance and the need of adopting cautious measures to avoid the Corona Epidemic.
- During the worldwide lockdown, Jayarami Reddy assisted people by providing meals to them on following certain precautionary measures.
- For the Villager’ protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to exterminate the corona infection.
Service in Pandemic COVID-19
రాజకీయ నాయకుడిని గౌరవప్రదంగా కలుసుకున్నారు మరియు ఆయన ప్రజలకు చేస్తున్న సేవలకు కృతజ్ఞతలు తెలూపుతు పుష్పగుచ్ఛమును అందచేయయడం జరిగింది.
వైస్సార్సీపీ పార్టీ వ్యవస్థాపకులు మరియు ఆంధ్రరాష్ట్ర ముఖ్యమంత్రి వై.ఎస్. జగన్ మోహన్ రెడ్డి గారిని గౌరవపూర్వకముగా కలిసిన పోలిరెడ్డి బ్రదర్స్.
Born in Kongalaveedu Village
of Kadapa District
Completed 8th Standard
from Sri Vidhya Aranya Vidhya Mandir High School, Badvel
Joined in the INC
Single Window President
of Cooperative Society
Joined in the YSRCP
of Puttayapalli, YSRCP
of Badvel, YSRCP