Party Activist, Janakavaram Panguluru, Prakasam, Addanki, Andhra Pradesh, TDP
Polineni Subbarao is an Indian Politician and Party Activist of Janakavaram Panguluru in Prakasam District from the Political Party TDP.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
Subbarao was born in the village of Janakavaram Panguluru in Prakasam District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh in 1976 to the couple Mr. Polineni Venkateshwarlu and Mrs. Polineni Sethamma.
Subbarao acquired his Secondary Board of Education in 1995 from Zilla Parishad High School located at Janakavaram Panguluru in Prakasam District.
Soon after the conclusion of his education, Subbarao turned into a professional by establishing a Dairy farm of his own and also setting up a business of his own in the field of Marketing in his local town, and ever since he commenced he simultaneously handled his family responsibilities.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS:
Subbarao began his Political Career in 1995 by joining the Telugu Desam Party(TDP) which was founded by N.T. Rama Rao and headed by N. Chandrababu Naidu the former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.
As being a part of TDP, Subbarao expresses keen interest and performs every activity as a Party Activist by discharging his duties with a code of conduct and also for the recognition of the respective party.
He maintains the trust placed in him by the people and continues his service, thinking for the welfare of the people for the moment and dealing with the activities for the development of the Party.
Subbarao was designated as the Constituency President of Addanki from TDP twice to serve the people in all ways by working comprehensively all the time for the welfare of humankind by citing code of conduct and disciplinary issues.
He upholds the trust that the people have placed in him and maintains his service, Subbarao was appointed as the Education Committee Chairman for the School at Janakavaram Panguluru in 2017 by concentrating on the welfare of the people at the moment and dealing with the activities.
During the Local Body Elections in 2020, Subbarao was contested for the MPTC for the Janakavaram Panguluru from TDP but unfortunately, the position has been vacated.
Activities Performed Recently:
- Beginning at a young age, he had a passion for working in the public service. Subbarao has been accustomed to service since childhood. He also conducted many service programs while continuing his studies.
- As a Social Activist, he has performed many welfare and developmental activities and awareness programs for the welfare of the people in the society.
- During his reign, roads were laid as part of the colony’s development program, as well as repairing damaged roads.
- A water tank was constructed in the village and water tops were provided to every household to alleviate the water shortage in the colony.
- With the help of the government he dug borewells in the village and ensured good water supply to every household to alleviate the water shortage.
- Subscriptions were collected in the village for the expenses of the children in the orphanage and handed over to the orphanage.
- An awareness seminar will be organized to educate the village women about saving and work for their betterment.
- The village itself was sprayed with bleaching powder completely by municipal workers to protect oneselves from the clutches of diseases by cleaning the surroundings.
- Subbarao has taken part in the development of the school building in the village and also in the renovation of the Anganwadi centers in the Mandal.
- He extended his service on the built of a community hall in the village to address issues raised among the people.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone by clearing the issues related to Water, Drinages and every minute problem to the individual.
- Primary Health care centers were set up in the village and provided proper health guidance to the people and provided proper instructions to the staff in the Anganwadi centers.
- He helped the old and poor people in the village by providing the basic essentials to them for the survival and also assisted them during financial crisis.
- Subbarao offered financial support as well as other kinds of relief to the village’s needy people and will be accessible to the village’s residents during their tough times.
Services rendered during the Covid-19 Pandemic:
- During the first and second waves of Corona, Subbarao offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people who were impacted by the lockdown.
- Subbarao acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- During the crisis, Subbarao responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown.
- He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.
Leader and the Leadership has the capacity to translate the Vision into Reality.
Born in Janakavaram Panguluru Village
in Prakasam District
Completed SSC Standard
from Zilla Parishad High School, Janakavaram Panguluru
Joined in the TDP
of Addanki, TDP
Education Committee Chairman