Polina Suresh Chowdary
TDP Party Activist, Gompelli, Badradri-Kothagudem, Telangana, TDP
Polina Suresh Chowdary is an Indian Politician and current TDP Party Activist from Gompelli Village from Badradri-Kothagudem district in the Indian state of Telangana.
EARLY LIFE & EDUCATION –
On the 09th of May 1997, Suresh was born to the couple Mr. Polina Prasad & Mrs. Polina Rani in Gompelli village of Badradri-Kothagudem district in the respective state of Telangana in India.
He never believed in any Fancy education, he had a simple educational background as anyone did, and Suresh acquired his Secondary Board of Education in 2013 from Government High School located at Cherla in Badradri-Kothagudem.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS–
Suresh commenced his political career by joining the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) and continued rendering services to the people as an Active Member of TDP.
Suresh was a sincere TDP worker right from his joining and propagating its principles from the beginning. He has been deeply attracted by the policies and ideals of the party and the vision of our great leader former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh and was immensely inspired by the unique schemes introduced by the Nara Chandra Babu Naidu.
Suresh was promoted by receiving the authority as a Party Activist from TDP Political Party at Cherla Mandal in Telangana by increasing his responsibility and continuing his service, thinking for the welfare of the people for the moment and dealing with the activities for the development of the Society.
He has served conscientiously for the prosperity of the people from the party’s inception to the present day, consistently aspiring for the party’s and society’s advancement, and performing desperate service to society and for the goodness of the people.
Welfare & Social Activities–
- He expanded his efforts by supporting poor individuals and orphans who have been badly affected by the assassination of their families, as well as by providing a set sum for the well-being of death-stricken families.
- On the Podu land dispute, In February 2022, Suresh protested with his members and demanded the government to register such lands.
- By notifying the issues in the village, he solved many issues and gave Pensions like -Widow Pension,old-age pensions, Handicapped Pension, and also dispensed White Ration Cards for in the village.
- Suresh has helped the village by supplying food and bedsheets to the elderly and orphaned children, as well as mineral water to the residents.
- He aided the village’s elderly and needy residents by supplying them with the basic necessities for existence and by assisting them through financial troubles.
- He fights for the people’s concerns, their welfare, and their rights. Many of the colony’s development initiatives were a huge success.
Services Rendered in Pandemic COVID-19-
Suresh came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed vegetables and fruits to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period. Suresh came forward with humanity to help those in dire straits during the corona and provide financial assistance to the people who are affected by the lockdown.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially.
- To spread awareness about social distancing and follow precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic of Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- Suresh also provided free masks and sanitizers to people with corona deficiency symptoms at the hospital.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the covid period and looked after the people.
- He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
టీడీపీ నాయకులతో కలిసి బైక్ ర్యాలీ లో పాల్గొన్న సురేష్ చౌదరి గారు..
టీడీపీ పార్టీ నాయకులని సురేష్ గారు పార్టీ కార్యక్రమంలో, గౌరవ ప్రధానంగా కలవడం జరిగింది..