Poli Reddy Subba Reddy
YSRCP State Secretary, Kasthurirajupalli, Lakkireddypalle, Rayachoti, Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
Poli Reddy Subba Reddy is the YSRCP State Secretary, Andhra Pradesh. He was born on 15-10-1965 to Penchal Reddy and Narayanamma. In 1981, He studied SSC at ZPHS and Intermediate from St.Joseph junior college, Kadapa. From 1983-1986, Subba Reddy completed his Graduation with a Degree from Govt arts college, Kadapa. In 1988, he attained ITI in Kadapa.
Subba Reddy has a huge political career. He entered into Active Politics with the Telugu Desam Party(TDP) in 1984. From 1988-1998, he elected as DYFI Youth Leader, Chittor district, and worked in the CPM party. He selected as a Member of the Working Committee from Telugu Nadu Trade Union Council(TNTUC), Kadapa. Subba Reddy served as District Secretary and Town Secretary.
From 1995-1998, he becomes District President of DYFI. Subba Reddy left the TDP and joined the Indian National Congress(INC) party in 1999. He elected as Single Window President unanimously.
From 2005-2013, Subba Reddy was the Director of Co-Operative Central Bank, Kadapa. He re-elected as Single Window President in 2013 and continued in the position till now.
Subba Reddy joined the YSRCP after the Congress party merged into the YSRCP. Since 2015, He has been serving as YSRCP State Secretary. In 2021, He elected as MPTC unanimously.
- For 25 years, he provided service to the people through the Voluntary Service organization. The main purpose of the volunteer organization is to take those in distress to the hospital, provide medicine, and send ambulances for emergency patients and the dead.
- For 25 years he has been serving the village people in all aspects such as he would take patients to the hospital and help financially if operations were needed. In the absence of Arogya Shree, Subba Reddy talks to TTD people and sees to it that the patient gets the body parts that they need under the lifeline.
- Subba Reddy and his father Penchal Reddy have a close relationship with Sri Gadigota Mohana Reddy Former MLA, Lakkireddypalle, and Gadigota Srikanth Reddy MLA, Rayachoti all these services are done under the auspicious of them. Subba Reddy is a follower of Gadigota Mohana Reddy and Srikanth Reddy.
- Subba Reddy provided food and daily needs to those who have come from other places to work here and he takes their responsibility until they go back to their places.
Service During Pandemic Covid-19
- Subba Reddy served in the Covid-19 period also.
- He distributed Essential things, to the 1000 houses in the village which are the cost 12 lakhs during the COVID-19 Pandemic lockdown period.
- He provided Masks, 1000 liters of Sanitizer in lockdown time. Also donated Vegetables.
- Provided free food service to the migrants, municipal workers, to the police who served a lot in the pandemic time.
- Awareness was created on how to prevent Covid-19, how to maintain social distance.
- The complete village was sprayed with sodium hypochlorite solution.