Polamarashetty Giri Naidu
TNTUC Secretary, Visakhapatnam, Amaravathi, Andhra Pradesh, TDP
Polamarashetty Giri Naidu is an Indian Politician and current Telugu Nadu Trade Union Council (TNTUC) Secretary from the respective state of Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION-
On the 15th of August 1967, Giri Naidu was born in Anakapalli village Visakhapatnam District to the couple Mr.Apparao and Mrs.Sri Laxmi.
He was never a believer in a pretentious education. He came from a simple educational background, as do most people. In the year 1981, he earned his Secondary Board of Education from ZP High School resided at Anakapalli.
Later, he went on ITI from Vijaya Sri ITI College located at Chodavaram and completed it in the year 1986. Further, in 1987, he acquired a bachelor’s degree from AMAL College.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS-
During his tenure in education, he strongly believes that education is the only way to eliminate social evils and uplift society and that it is the only way to reach out to deserving students from the most backward parts of society and provide them with opportunities to not only complete their education but also to transform into confident people.
He joined the Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP) which is registered in the form of a student organization and worked constantly as an ABVP Leader by solving the issues of Students.
After fulfilling the responsibilities of students, in the year 1982, he joined the Indian National Congress Party (INC) which is ruling under the leadership of Sonia Gandhi.
Since the day he stepped into it, Giri Naidu has worked above and beyond his means as an Active Member of INC for the development of the party and the betterment of society by carrying out his duties properly and adhering to the party’s rules and regulations.
After governing the people in the respective party, he left over the INC party, and in 1999 he has been joined the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) founded by N.T Rama Rao who is an Indian actor, producer, director, film editor, and politician and also who served as Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.
His pure determination and sincerity towards the work, in the following year i.e in 1999 he has been appointed in the admirable designation as District Secretary from TDP and working comprehensively all the time for the welfare of humankind.
As being a part of TDP, Giri Naidu expressed keen interest and performs every activity for the recognition of the relevant party.
Recognizing his determination and sincerity towards the work he was appointed in a meritable position as Telugu Nadu Trade Union Council (TNTUC) Secretary and actively participated in every activity.
Performed a Range of Political Activities shortly after joining the TDP Party:
- During Elections, he enthusiastically participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to bring more voters to won the party in his locality.
- Many party development programs were carried out at the constituency level for the growth of the party and he respectably accepts the work assigned by the higher authorities and is completely involved to sort out the issues raised on any topics.
- He joined a large group of people at the party and helped them when they needed it.
- Giri Naidu actively engaged in the Party’s initiatives and participates in every meeting organized by the relevant party.
- He organized and was involved in Political Party Joining meetings.
- He has been serving and assisting the party members whenever they are in need.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the Party.
- A lot of work is being done to keep the party at a high level without compromising the decency of the party anywhere.
Village Developmental Activities-
He took part in village development operations with the additional assistance of TDP Leaders.
He Participated in the Village development activities in the village like laying of CC Roads, Digging of Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- In the past years i.e on the 2nd of October 2020, Giri Naidu set up a sculpture of Mahatma Gandhi in Venkupalem Village of Andhra Pradesh State.
- Giri Naidu handed Memos and Prizes to the champions of kabaddi competitions held for enthusiastic children in the Visakhapatnam area.
- Giri Naidu stated that education was the only way to eradicate social problems and uplift society, and he contributed financial assistance to a student for graduation in order to reach deserving students from the most underprivileged sections of society.
- In the year 2017, he established a Saraswathi sculpture in the village of Venkupalem.
- He distributed fruits, vegetables, Rice, and grocery items to needy people, Senior Citizens who are are unable to survive.
- He contributed Notebooks, Pencils, and pens to the high school students in Venkupalem High School.
- Giri Naidu is the one who contributes to Ammavari Mahotsava every year in the form of a subscription.
- He contributed financially to commemorate the Nukalamma Thalli Festival, which is held in the hamlet every year.
- Giri Naidu has performed many developmental programs and social activities for the welfare of the people.
- Many service activities were organized such as food for orphaned children.
- Helped a lot financially for the migrant workers and the poor. Free meals were provided to orphans and the elderly each year.
- He fights over the problems of the people, for the welfare of the people.
- He helped the death-affected family in the village by providing the basic essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during financial crises.
- Giri Naidu fight over every issue raised in the town and persistently worked to solve the issues.
- Giri Naidu distributed food, clothing, and Bedsheets to the Orphan Children and helped them by donating a certain amount whenever required.
Services Rendered During Dreadful Pandemic COVID-19-
- He supplied masks, sanitizers, and food to the impoverished, while also financial assistance.
- During the covid period, he worked all days (day and night) and looked after the people.
- He is indeed available, notably to the zone’s poorest inhabitants.
- Because self-isolated persons were unable to care for themselves, Giri Naidu stepped forward to help them by providing basic necessities for a set amount of time while adhering to specified guidelines.
- He has been assisting unemployed people who have lost their employment as a result of the crisis and are in financial distress.
- Giri Naidu conducted a Coronavirus awareness program and provided specific precautions to avoid the dreadful virus.
- For families who do not even have the essentials to eat at home for the poor family, in the corona infected quarantine along with the corona tablets for them, all the members of the party volunteered to come forward and help each member of the household with a daily supply of essentials directly to their home.
- At the hospital, Giri Naidu also began offering masks and sanitizers to men suffering from corona deprivation symptoms.
- To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
Village & Mandal: Anakapalli, District: Visakhapatnam, Assembly: Amaravathi, State: Andhra Pradesh
వెంకుపాలెం గ్రామంలో శివరాత్రి పర్వదినాన్ని పురస్కరించుకొని బాల పేరంటాలు లక్ష్మణమ్మ తల్లి తీర్ధం సందర్బంగా , ఉత్తరాంధ్రలో కబడ్డీ పోటీలు నిర్వహించించడం జరిగింది.
అక్టోబర్ 2, 2020 న, గిరి నాయుడు గారు వెంకుపాలెం గ్రామంలో మహాత్మాగాంధీ శిల్పాన్ని స్థాపించడం జరిగింది.
పొలమరశెట్టి గిరి నాయుడు గారు, శ్రీ వెంకటేశ్వర స్వామి నమ్మాలని సందర్భం.
Giri Naidu With Prominent Leaders
ఆంధ్ర ప్రదేశ్ రాష్ట్ర మాజీ ముఖ్యమంత్రి చంద్రబాబు నాయుడు గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలిసి మాట్లాడిన పొలమరశెట్టి గిరి నాయుడు గారు..
ప్రముఖ నాయకుడిని పార్టీ సమావేశంలో కలిసి మాట్లాడిన సందర్భం..
Awards And Honors
Born in Anakapalli
Amaravathi, Andhra Pradesh
From ZP High School, Anakapalli
From Vijaya Sri ITI College, Chodavaram
From AMAl Degree College, Anakapalli
Joined in the ABVP
Joined in the INC
Joined in the TDP
From TDP, Anakapalli
From Andhra Pradesh