Polaboina Sandeep Mudiraj
Youth Mandal President, Patancheru, Sangareddy, Telangana, TRS.
Polaboina Sandeep Mudiraj is Youth Mandal President of Patancheru from the Political Party TRS.
EARLY LIFE & EDUCATION:
He was birthed into a Middle-Class family. Sandeep was born in the Muthangi Village of Patancheru Mandal on 24th March 1987 to the Couple Polaboina Kumar and Andalu.
He obtained his early education of Secondary Board of Education from Sharada High School located at Muthangi Village in 2003.
In 2005, He went on to Govt Junior College to completed his Intermediate placed at Township B H E L, Ramachandrapuram.
EARLY POLITICAL LIFE:
On the continuation of his Education, Sandeep is drawn into politics at a very young age through the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) founded by Kalvakuntla Chandrasekhar Rao who is the Indian politician serving as the first and current Chief Minister of Telangana.
The day he joined the Party, he worked beyond his means for the development of the party and performed very hard for the victory of the party.
He exposed his leadership skills by serving as the Party Activist and working comprehensively all the time for the welfare of humankind.
During Telangana Movement, Sandeep played an active role and fought for the separation of Telangana from Andhra Pradesh and to form the Telangana as a separate State and He lent great support to the Telangana Statehood Movement by providing intellectual support.
As being a part of TRS in 2004, Sandeep joined the Telangana JAC as a Member by expressing a keen interest and performs every activity for the recognition of the respective party till 2014.
Later on, For his constant dedication and efforts for the welfare of the people in 2018 Sandeep was straight away designated with the Position of District General secretary of Medak from Telangana Rashtra Samithi Vidyarthi (TRSV) by working hard till 2019 to put an end to the problems and inconvenience of the humankind.
In 2019, He extended his services by increasing his responsibilities as the Youth Mandal President of Patancheru from the TRSV to look after the issues raised in the society.
Ever since he was started rendering services to the people with the assigned authority, he has been constantly working for them, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the People.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party and he respectably accepts the work assigned by the higher authorities and is completely involved to sort out the issues raised on any topics.
- Sandeep is actively involved in the programs organized by the Party and also takes part in the Party Membership Programs.
- He conveyed and explained to the people about the greatness of the Party all over the constituency.
- As a token of gratitude for the services rendered by the leaders in the village, Sandeep was honouring those leaders.
- He encourages the youth by inspiring them with his speech to make them the upcoming leaders who rule the nation by transforming it into a better place.
- Sandeep was very helpful in campaigning for the contesting candidate during the elections and was the main reason for the candidate to win the contest.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, Sandeep will be at the forefront of the problem.
- Sandeep is not limited to his services to the village but also extends to the people of the entire district.
- Sandeep has performed many developmental programs and social activities for the welfare of the people.
- Many service activities were organized such as blankets for beggars, clothes for the poor, and food for orphaned children.
- He fights over the problems of the people, for the welfare of the people.
- He helped the death-affected family in the village by providing the essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during financial crises.
- Through the TRS party, Sandeep has been installing street lights in his village, paving dividers, paving roads, eliminating drainage problems, alleviating power shortage, and solving water problems.
- Sandeep fight over every issue raised in the town and persistently worked to solve the issues.
- Sandeep distributed food, clothing, and Bedsheets to the Orphan Children and helped them by donating a certain amount whenever required.
- Sandeep mainly focused on students like Fee reimbursement and Scholarships and worked hard to ensure that scholarships were granted to students immediately.
- Sandeep laid a big platform for the students’ bright future by organising an awareness seminar to inform them about the importance of education in College.
- Every year on 15th August Independence Day and 26th January Republic Day celebrations are held at the school and cultural events are organized and prizes being awarded to the winners of the event.
- He is on the path of development by providing his share of financial assistance for the renovation and construction of temples.
- He Participated in movements for farmers crop discounted prices.
- He helped those who were at risk of an accident, not only financially but also in humanitarian terms.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone by clearing the issues related to Water, Drainage, and every minute problem to the individual.
- He helped the old and poor people in the village by providing the essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during the financial crisis.
- Many of the colony’s development programs were a resounding success.
- He always stood by the people of the colony. He does his part to help those in need.
- Clean and Green was aimed to increase green cover and improve sanitation in villages. As a part of Cleanliness, massive plantation programs were taken up and the power supply has improved.
- On focusing the improvement in cleanliness and hygiene in urban and rural areas, in workplaces and homes, Sandeep Conducted Swachh Bharat Program on the saying of One step towards cleanliness.
- As a part of environmental protection, Sandeep has taken an active role by participating in the Haritha Haram Program and cast the plants in the village.
SERVICES RENDERED DURING THE COVID-19
During the First Wave of Corona-
- Sandeep came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed vegetables and fruits to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant la borers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- Sandeep came forward with humanity to help those in dire straits during the corona and provide financial assistance to the people who are affected by the lockdown.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially.
- To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for safety of the village.
During the Second wave of Corona-
- Sandeep distributed fruits and vegetables to the Villagers who are suffering due to the pandemic.
- He created awareness by explaining about the corona virus spread which leads to a great loss to the earth.
- He provided food packets and water bottles to the roadside and the poor people.
- Sandeep also provided free masks and sanitisers to people with corona deficiency symptoms at the hospital.
- During the Corona boom, Sandeep donated Rs 300 per household and helped financially as a humanitarian.
- At a time when the middle class and poor families are struggling to make ends meet due to the lockdown, Sandeep has come forward and handed over essential items to 25 families.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the covid period and looked after the people.
- He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
Family Participation in the Politics
Sandeep has been accustomed to leadership qualities since childhood as his ancestors worked in politics. As he has a respectable level in politics, Sandeep’s family has been ideal for him to provide continuous services to the people.
Sandeep, Uncle is serving as the Vice-Sarpanch of Muthangi Village in Patancheru Mandal.
During the poll in 2019, Sandeep’s Mother was contested for the Position of MPTC. Sandeep with the association of his family has been performing social activities which led to the development of the village.
Village: Muthangi, Mandal&Constituency: Patancheru, District: Sangareddy, State: Telangana.
Mobile: 80999 35300
Hard work never bring fatigue it brings satisfaction
ముత్తంగి గ్రామంలో టిఆర్ఎస్ పార్టీ మండల యువజన విభాగం అధ్యక్షుడు పోలేబోయిన సందీప్ ముదిరాజ్ గారి అధ్వర్యంలో దేవి నవరాత్రులు పురస్కరించుకొని ముత్తంగి గ్రామ పంచాయతీ సిబ్బందికి దసరా పండుగ కానుకగా కొత్త బట్టలను పంపిణీ చేయడం జరిగింది..
ముత్తంగి గ్రామంలో 4వ విడుత పల్లె ప్రగతి మొక్కలు నాటే కార్యక్రమంలో పాల్గొన్న పఠాన్ చేరు మండల తెరాస యువత అధక్సుడు పి.సందీప్ ముదిరాజ్ అన్న గారు ఈ సదర్భంగా ఆయన మాట్లాడుతూ మన రాష్ట్ర ముఖ్యమంత్రి కల్వకుంట్ల చంద్రశేఖర రావు గారి ఆదేశాల మేరకు ప్రతి ఒక్కరూ మొక్కలు నాటి పెంచి ప్రకృతిని కాపాడాలని కోరారు తదుపరి గ్రామంలో ప్రతీ ఇంటికి మొక్కల్ని పంచడం జరిగింది.
P. Sandeep Mudiraj, TRS Youth President participated in the 4th release Palle Pragati planting program in Muthangi village. On this occasion, he said that as per the orders of our Chief Minister Kalwakuntla Chandrasekhara Rao, Plants were distributed to every house in the next village requested to plant plants and protect nature.
కురిసిన భారీ వర్షానికి ముత్తంగి గ్రామంలో బాలమ్మ గారి ఇల్లు కూలిపోవడం జరిగింది. ఈ విషయం తెలుసుకున్న పటాన్ చెరు TRS యువత అధ్యక్షుడు సందీప్ ముదిరాజ్ గారు వారికి ఆర్థిక సహాయంగా 5000 రూపాయలు ఇవ్వడంతో పాటు ఈ విషయాన్నీ మన పటాన్ చెరు గౌరవ శాసనసభ్యులు గుడేం మహిపాల్ రెడీ గారికి తెలియజేసి వారికి డబుల్ బెడ్ రూం ఇళ్లను మంజూరు చేయిస్తానని హామీ ఇవ్వడం జరిగింది.
Balamma’s house in Muthangi village collapsed due to heavy rain. On learning of the incident, Sandeep Mudiraj offered them financial assistance of Rs 5,000 and assured legislator Goodem Mahipal Reddy that he would grant them double bedroom houses.
ముతంగి గ్రామంలో టీఆర్ఎస్ కార్యకర్తలు ఇంటింటి ప్రచారం చేసి పార్టీ యొక్క గెలుపు కోసం తమ వంతు కృషి చేయడం జరిగింది.
Door-to-door Election Campaign
In Muthangi village, TRS party activists campaigned for every house and worked for the victory of the party.
తెలంగాణ రాష్ట్ర మంత్రి వర్యులు కల్వకుంట్ల తారక రామారావు గారి జన్మదిన సందర్బంగా గిఫ్ట్ ఏ స్మైల్ కార్యక్రమంలో భాగంగా 10 నిరుపేద కుటుంబాలకు 20 కేజీల బియ్యాన్ని అన్ధసెయ్యడం జరిగింది.
On the occasion of a birthday
On the occasion of the birthday of Telangana state Minister Kalvakuntla Taraka Rama Rao, 20 kg of rice was distributed to 10 needy families as part of the Gift a Smile program.
ఇందిరా పార్క్ లో తెరాస పార్టీ నాయకులతో కలిసి సమర దీక్షలో పాల్గొన్న సందీప్ ముదిరాజ్ గారు.
Sandeep Mudiraj participating in the Samara Deeksha with Terasa party leaders in Indira Park
కృత్రిమ కాలు అందజేత
ప్రమాదవశాత్తు ఒక కాలును కోల్పోయి బాదపడుతున్న వికలాంగునికి విజయశాంతి గారు మరియు పార్టీ నాయకులతో కృత్రిమ కాలును అందచేయడం జరిగింది.
Provision of prosthetic leg
Vijayashanti and party leaders handed over an artificial leg to a disabled person.
అన్ని దానాల్లో కన్నా రక్త దానం మిన్న అనే నానుడిని అనుసరిస్తూ ప్రతి సంవత్సరం గ్రామంలో నిర్వహించే రక్త దాన శిబిరంలో పాల్గొని రక్త దానం చేస్తున్న సందీప్ గారు.
Sandeep donates blood by participating in the blood donation camp organized in the village every year following the adage that blood donation is the greatest of all donations..
తెరాస పార్టీ సమావేశ వేదిక పైన సందీప్ ముదిరాజ్ నాయకులతో సంభాషిస్తున్నారు.
Sandeep Mudiraj conversing with leaders on the sidelines of the TRS Party meeting
ఆంధ్ర రాష్ట్ర ముఖ్యమంత్రి తల్లి విజయమ్మ తెలంగాణ నుండి వెంటనే వెళ్లిపోవాలని తెరాస పార్టీ నాయకులు ధర్నా చేయడం జరిగింది.
TRS Party leaders held a dharna demanding the expulsion of Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Vijayamma from Telangana.
పటాన్ చేరు విద్యార్ధి భేరి
పార్లమెంట్ లో తెలంగాణ బిల్లును వెంటనే ఆమోదించాలని సకలజనుల బెరికి మద్దతుగా సన్నాహకంగా విద్యార్థులంతా కలిసి పటాన్చేరు విద్యార్ధి భేరి నిర్వహించడం జరిగింది.
Patancheru Student Bheri
Patancheru Student Bheri was organized by all the students in preparation for the support of the people for the immediate passage of the Telangana Bill in Parliament.
పార్టీ సభ్యత్వ నమోదు కార్యక్రమం
తెరాస పార్టీ లో చేరనున్న యువతకు సాదరంగా ఆహ్వానిస్తూ పార్టీ సభ్యత్వ నమోదు కార్యక్రమం ఏర్పాటు చేసి వారిని పార్టీలోచేర్చుకోవడం జరిగింది.
Party Membership Registration
TRS cordially invited young people to join the party and included them in the party as part of the Party Membership Registration drive.
గతంలో జరిగిన ఎన్నికల్లో విజయవంతం సాధించిన తెరాస పార్టీ సందర్భంగా నాయకులంతా కలిసి టపాకాయలు కాల్చి వారి యొక్క ఆనందాన్ని వ్యక్తపరిచారు.
During the TRS party victory in the previous election, all the leaders fired pots together and expressed their happiness.
భారతదేశపు “ఐరన్ మాన్” గా ప్రసిద్ది చెందిన మొదటి ఉప ప్రధాన మంత్రి సర్దార్ వల్లభాయ్ పటేల్ గారి జయంతి సందర్బంగా వారి యొక్క చిత్రపటానికి పూలమాలనము వేసి సేవలను మొరొక్కసారి స్మరించుకోవడం జరిగింది.
On the occasion of the birth anniversary of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel, the First Deputy Prime Minister of India known as the “Iron Man”, a wreath was laid at his portrait to commemorate his services.
దేశం కోసం ప్రాణాలను అర్పించి ఆదర్శనంగా నిలిచిన పోలీస్ అధికారి సిద్దయ్య గారికి జోహార్లు తెలుపుతూ కొవ్వొత్తులతో ర్యాలీ నిరవహించడం జరిగింది.
Rally with candles
The rally was held with candles to pay tributes to Siddaiah, a police officer who sacrificed his life for the country.
As part of the party program, Sandeep Mudiraj along with TRS Party leaders cremated the Bogle on the main road in Patancheru Constituency.
Sandeep Wandered a door-to-door election campaign by explaining the rules and regulations of the party to the villagers and worked tirelessly with the
party leaders for the victory of the party.
Participation in Dharna’s and Ralleys
ZPHS Tournament Shield
Dharna with Leaders
Shiva Ratri Tournament Runner Up Shield
Conversation with Media
Pictures of Polaboina Sandeep Mudiraj
Born in Muthangi Village
of Sangareddy District
from Sharada High School, Muthangi
Joined the TRS
from Govt Junior College, Ramachandrapuram
of Telangana JAC
District General secretary
of Medak, TRSV
Youth Mandal President
of Patancheru, TRSV