Poka Naidu Babu
TNSV District Secretary, Prakasam, Andhra Pradesh, TDP
Poka Naidu Babu is an Indian Politician and TNSV District Secretary of Prakasam in Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION
On the 10th of June 1991, Naidu Babu was born to the couple Mr. Ravi Shankar and Mrs. Jayamma in the Village of Subbakkapalli.
In the year 2006, He acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Adhitya Patashala and Intermediate from Sri Chaithanya Junior College, Hyderabad.
Later in 2011, He Obtained a Graduation from Pragathi Degree College.
CAREER IN POLITICS
In 2012, He was drawn into active politics by the Telugu Desam Party and continued rendering services to the people as an Active Member.
In 2014, He increased his work ethic by being a Mandal Secretary of Pamur by contributing to the betterment of society by doing his tasks effectively, according to its laws and regulations.
As a TDP Booth Convenor, he demonstrated his commitment to the People by continuously working for their well-being, and striving hard for their benefit in 2015.
His unwavering commitment and true effort gained him the position of TNSV District Secretary, where he has worked diligently for the Party and the people since 2016.
From the beginning of his political career until the present, he has worked relentlessly for the welfare of the people, continuously fighting for the party’s and society’s growth, and giving desperate service to the society via the posts he has been assigned to.
ACTIVITIES UNDERTAKEN RECENTLY:
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people. He financially assisted the poor people in the village and helped them in all possible ways.
- He distributed fruits and medicines to the village’s unhealthy students and needy people. Conducted Annadhanam Program, which is served and satisfied many hungry people in his village.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, he will be at the forefront of the problem. He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things that they require.
- He fought and solved the issues regarding house schemes, pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, and also the issue relating to Aadhar cards.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- Every Year he celebrates Freedom Fighters Birth anniversaries and distributes food packets to the villagers and also conducts Cultural and Traditional programs in the village.
- He accompanied many Mandal level party meetings in the town and also organized Party Membership Programs. Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party
- He has taken an active interest in environmental protection by participating in the Planting Program and casting the plants in the hamlet.
ACTIVITIES CARRIED OUT BY THE PARTY:
- He is constantly being fought over the People’s problems and petitions are being handed over to the concerned authorities. During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- TDP Party responsibilities and policies are explained to party activists and workers from time to time. As a party activist, he will be available to the people in the village at their difficult times.
- He played an active role and raised his voice to ensure welfare schemes for the poor people and helped them to survive their lives.
- Supported the farmer’s strike protesting against the agriculture reforms. He took part in the Rythu Barosa by demanding that the problems of farmers in the State be addressed.
DURING THE PANDEMIC, SERVICES WERE PROVIDED:
- He came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed Rice bags, vegetables to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially. To spread awareness about social distancing and follow precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic of Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the safety of the village.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the Covid period and looked after the people. He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
2-12, Subbakkapalli, Pamur, Prakasam, Kanigiri, Andhra Pradesh, 523108
Naidu Babu with Politicians
నవ్యాంధ్ర నిర్మాత ,పారదర్శ పరిపాలకుడు, అత్యుత్తమ ప్రజనాయకుడు నిరంతర సేవకుడు, మాజీ ముఖ్యమంత్రి వర్యులు, ప్రియతమ నేత, తెలుగుదేశం పార్టీ అధినేత ,శ్రీ నారా చంద్రబాబు నాయుడు గారిని కలవడం జరిగింది..
ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్లో సమాచార సాంకేతికత, పంచాయితీరాజ్ మరియు గ్రామీణాభివృద్ధి కోసం కేబినెట్ మంత్రి నారాలోకేష్ గారిని సవినయముగా కలిసిన నాయుడు గారు..
టెక్కలి ఎమ్మెల్యే అచ్చెన్నాయుడు గారిని పార్టీ కార్యక్రమంలో కలిసిన TNSV జిల్లా కార్యదర్శి పోక నాయుడుబాబు గారు ..
తెలంగాణ ప్రదేశ్ కాంగ్రెస్ కమిటీ అధ్యక్షులు అనుముల రేవంత్ రెడ్డి గారిని గౌరవపూర్వకముగా కలిసి పుష్పగుచ్చాన్ని అందజేసిన నాయుడు బాబు గారు..
చిత్తూరు ,తిరుపతి, పార్లమెంట్ కోఆర్డినేటర్ గా ఎన్నికైన డాక్టర్ ముక్కు ఉగ్ర నరసింహరెడ్డి గారితో TNSV జిల్లా కార్యదర్శి నాయుడు గారు..
సంఘీభావ దీక్ష లో
తెలుగుదేశం పార్టీ పిలుపు మేరకు నియోజకవర్గ ఇన్ఛార్జ్, మాజీ ఎమ్మెల్యే Dr ముక్కు ఉగ్రనరసింహారెడ్డి గారి ఆదేశాల మేరకు అమరావతి రాజధాని కోసం చేస్తున్న పోరాటం 250వ రోజుకు చేరుకున్న సందర్భంగా వారికి మద్దతుగా సంఘీభావ దీక్ష లో పాల్గొన్న పామూరు మండల టీడీపీ నాయకులు
రిలే నిరాహార దీక్షలో
బైక్ ర్యాలీ లో
మూడు రాజధానుల అంశంపై బైక్ ర్యాలీ నిర్వహించి అమరావతిని రాజధానిగా కొనసాగించాలని డిమాండ్ చేశారు
Born in Subbakkapalli
from Adhitya Patashala
Sri Chaithanya Junior College, Hyderabad
in Pragathi Degree College
TDP Booth Convenor
TNSV District Secretary